What's new

Crypto currency investors

Know your customer. You need to submit id card, passport, utility bill. Some countries like USA, China, Japan, Korea are banned from participating in ICOs thats why they make sure to not get funds from people living in banned countries.

Thanks, still new to this.
I submitted the form for beetoken ico, so they will contact me to confirm all that right. I don’t have to do something beforehand ?

Thanks, still new to this.
I submitted the form for beetoken ico, so they will contact me to confirm all that right. I don’t have to do something beforehand ?

They will send you email for KYC later.

I'm invested in Ripple XRP. I think XRP will do very well this year especially as it is adopted by international banks and money transfer companies. It will make large money transfer faster and cheaper so it provides a great value.

It's also way better than Bitcoin in terms of speed, transactions per second, and low fees.

I'm invested in Ripple XRP. I think XRP will do very well this year especially as it is adopted by international banks and money transfer companies. It will make large money transfer faster and cheaper so it provides a great value.

It's also way better than Bitcoin in terms of speed, transactions per second, and low fees.

Yeah I'm holding on to my shares as well.

It is the XRP technology, not the coin. What do you have to say about this argument?

At the moment there is ICO/gold rush right now as market have grown 4x since Octuber. Chances are if you have invested in any ICO in Octuber you are at least over 10x in $. People are literally begging to give their money to ICOs. Doing everything possible to get in to whitelist.

But always look to invest in good projects as they will survive crypto winter.

Arcblock public sale registration starts today at 7pm CST
A lot of people are saying that arcblock is similar to EOS. Any thoughts on this ?

Last edited:
Any news about TelCoin?

I have heard it is a good coin and may hit 100X in the next 6 months..

Any news about TelCoin?

I have heard it is a good coin and may hit 100X in the next 6 months..

I didn't invest in Telcoin. About 100x though, I doubt it. Though those who invested in ICO can expect 10x or even 20x if it pumps in some big exchange.

@Kabira will beetokens remain as Erc20 when will they unlock a month after the ico ends? Waiting for the kyc on the 20th hopefully get 1 ETH worth if I’m lucky they are saying it could probably list at .13-.14

It is the XRP technology, not the coin. What do you have to say about this argument?

I think it will be both. The Ripple company is actively trying to get banks and other financial firms to adopt not only the Ripple protocol but also the native coin. My understanding is banks/payment companies will also hold XRP coins as a central reserve currency that can be converted into any other currency on the Ripple network. So using both Ripple + XRP will save banks time and money.

Benifit%402x_nocap.png

This provides some good information on the value of both the coin + and ripple protocol.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-xrp-can-cut-banks-global-settlement-costs-up-to-60-percent/

Back
Top Bottom