What's new

Crypto currency investors

So many opportunities in the market now. But did Ashok sold his house yet?

Looks like Covesting may end up on Binance next week. Me and my friend missed out on huge gains from Lendconnect. Brought at 50 cent and sold them around $4. But few days later it hit $40 :lol:

My friend is even more pissed as he brought almost 10k and could have made $400k :rofl:

Looks like Covesting may end up on Binance next week. Me and my friend missed out on huge gains from Lendconnect. Brought at 50 cent and sold them around $4. But few days later it hit $40 :lol:

My friend is even more pissed as he brought almost 10k and could have made $400k :rofl:

Which ICOs are you buying? Do you buy ether -> ico -> cash out? That's if you don't have enough ether?

Which ICOs are you buying? Do you buy ether -> ico -> cash out? That's if you don't have enough ether?

I have not cashed out yet, meaning taken out money back to bank. Didn't put all in crypto so I'm thinking to hodl all my coins for at least a year.

3-4 months ago I brought ETH to invest in ICOs. Later I toke out my initial investment in ETH to invest in other ICOs and so on. Right now I'm investing in Bluzelle, Arcblock, Beetoken in next few weeks. Maybe 1 or 2 ICOs more but not yet decided on them.

I have not cashed out yet, meaning taken out money back to bank. Didn't put all in crypto so I'm thinking to hodl all my coins for at least a year.

3-4 months ago I brought ETH to invest in ICOs. Later I toke out my initial investment in ETH to invest in other ICOs and so on. Right now I'm investing in Bluzelle, Arcblock, Beetoken in next few weeks. Maybe 1 or 2 ICOs more but not yet decided on them.
Ether is now $892, are you selling?

End of story? Every body is dumping, south korea and china have banned. So thats the reason for the chaos. FUD sread by banks.

aHAHAHAH

Fud is over and price is going up ahahah.. i have buyed for 250 euro, i think tommorow will it 400 euro...:-)

Back
Top Bottom