What's new

Crypto currency investors

Yes, they do not have any coin. So the can offer IPO only based on smart contract. I am interested in such seed funding, as they are less volatile.

Have you ever invested in seed funding? If yes, how was the experience?

I have not invested anywhere, but I'm volunteering in an entrepreneurship program in our university, where you organize seminars for the students by some leading industry expert and venture capitalist from wall street/ silicon valley.

Learning now on how to identify emerging tech

sale is over? market $550b now. Wish I had fiat in exchange.

Ideally I should have sold my portfolio in $ few days ago and brought back few hours ago, but only needed crystal ball:lol: This is why I just hodl.

sale is over? market $550b now. Wish I had fiat in exchange.

Ideally I should have sold my portfolio in $ few days ago and brought back few hours ago, but only needed crystal ball:lol: This is why I just hodl.

Only suckers are selling. :lol:

It’s a new ICO
I have looked into it and signed up for the whitelist. But I still dont understand what it is.
It is saying that I have some "credits" and there is an appstore where you can deposit and withdraw the credits ? what the heck do I do with these ?

I have looked into it and signed up for the whitelist. But I still dont understand what it is.
It is saying that I have some "credits" and there is an appstore where you can deposit and withdraw the credits ? what the heck do I do with these ?

It is just a altcoin, like ETH, BTC, XVG. You can exchange it when it comes on exchange for ETH, etc.

US citizens could face “legal sanctions” trading Petro coin
January 18, 2018 Helder Thijs 0 Comments

Following the announcement of the Petro coin, a lot of drama have emerged from the Venezuelan national assembly not endorsing its creation to Maduro calling on some Latin American countries to help back his coin. As was already speculated, Maduro’s intention to create a digital currency is not just for the current inflation the country is facing but is also to escape sanctions from the US government and concerns from the OPEC nations.

On the 15th of January during his national address to the nation, he stated;

The centre of financial policy will be the consolidation of the Petro. This cryptocurrency is the future of humanity. Venezuela has entered the future.”

However, the US Treasury doesn’t buy into Maduro’s statements as the department makes it clear there is a huge possibility Maduro could easily violate sanctions via the usage of the Petro.

Reuters also reports that Maduro’s introduction of this currency is a way to extend their credit.

“The Petro digital currency would appear to be an extension of credit to the Venezuelan government and could, therefore, expose US persons to legal risks, It is another attempt to prop up the Maduro regime, while further looting the resources of the Venezuelan people”

These views and concerns are also shared by the country’s opposition Congress. They have also stated that they will not recognize the Petro as they have their doubts on using oil to issue debts.

US banks are also more cautious dealing with Venezuela ever since Washington imposed sanctions on the nations which exposes them to legal and reputational risks as reported by the New York Times.

On the other hand, Maduro as always doesn’t seem to be adhering to the concerns of the opposition nor its citizens. It is reported that he is currently working with VIBE, a cryptocurrency consultancy company on how to sell petro tokens. According to the report by Reuters, he plans to sell $ 2.3 B privately with a discount of 60%.

The currency is nevertheless, said to be highly centralized as the government has been in search of miners since December of 2017 to pre-mine the tokens before sales begin.

What are your thoughts on this subject? Do you think US citizens could face legal challenges if they participate in the token sale of Petro coin?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Link: https://crypto-lines.com/2018/01/18/petro-coin/

You are legit. :D
Not legit just experience have seen this happen for last 5 years. btc is again make a new high in june so no need to sell just wait to where ever it goes because it will cross $20000 by june when rewards half and then it will keep going up and rest of crypto will follow BTC to gain price.

Back
Top Bottom