What's new

Crypto currency investors

so how is binance with trade, can you make money with binance? Who have played with binance?

I have bought Verge at £0.06. I have also bought Etherium at cheap rate. I am waiting till Ripple gets a bit higher so I can get rid of it on advice from fellow PakDefence members :)

What would you say if I sell my Etherium and also Ripple and go all in one with 1000 XLM or 4000+ Verge.
Seems like they will be double by November 2018.

so how is binance with trade, can you make money with binance? Who have played with binance?
Binance is a hongkong based exchange which means that if there is any crack down by any gov binance will survive it because it is based on a free port. Always invest in exchanges based on free ports

Registration of binance is open for now but it can close at any time. The biggest advantage of Binance is the Phone app it provides.

here is an authentic link to join Binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039
if you click the link you will not require a reference code.

If you go directly to Binance they ask you reference code. You can use the reference code below or ask any of your friends to provide you one.
Reff Code = 21709039

If you really want this system of Crypto currencies to work. Just keep them in circulation. Don't Use them as a typical block Investment. To buy and then wait for the prices to go up and sell. They are not legal tender. Their Lifeline is their Demand. The more they are Accepted, Purchased and Sold, the more these independent revolutionary currencies will grow.Or else keep being exploited

HiTBTC Announces Electroneum Listing — HiTBTC has announced that in the coming weeks it will begin listing the mobile-friendly cryptocurrency Electroneum.

No free funds all invested man will get some funds in 2 day and jump into more crypto. How can any have free funds at such low prices?

Yeah jump in while it’s still low what you looking to top up on? I’m gonna get this beetoken see how it works out and Zilliqa on its release to the exchange hopefully at 3x its ico price or lower lol don’t want it flying too high straight away

I got in. It was a really crappy ICO. Had to create 5 wallets, terrible.

congrats, didn't get in to Mobius but its very good project. You should see nice return once it hit exchange.

HiTBTC Announces Electroneum Listing — HiTBTC has announced that in the coming weeks it will begin listing the mobile-friendly cryptocurrency Electroneum.

Its me or ETN circulating supply now increased to almost 6 billion? any reason? It used to be around 5 billion.

@WebMaster looks like Mobius is already in exchange, 41 cent. Should get to 60-70 cent in next few days. Then I will take out initial investment and even some profit. And leave rest for long term.

I heard transferring from coinbase-->GDAX-->Binance won't incur any fees or transaction charges. Did anyone try this out?

Back
Top Bottom