What's new

Crypto currency investors

I got myslelf ETH when it was 700Euro
ETH will climb but slow but you may receive free coins today or tomorrow because of fork. Ethere Zero is coming today or tomorrow.

I have very limited options (BTC and ETH from FIAT).. and I have a limited weekly limit.. I consumed all my limit on BTC..
Good choice hold it till November and may be you can throw me a party 300% plus profit.

What did you buy?

I still have 1000 $ worth BTC which I haven't exchanged with any other currency.. Can you tell me a good currency to invest in now?

Good choice hold it till November and may be you can throw me a party 300% plus profit.

But I exchanged it with some good currencies immediately after buying.. except $1000.. those currencies have given me more profit till now.. so its a two edge sword.. other currencies value is increasing in BTC.. and BTC is also increasing in value..

The same thing I want to do with the rest of BTC.. can you tell me which one to exchange with?

And I can hold for 2 years even..

I still have 1000 $ worth BTC which I haven't exchanged with any other currency.. Can you tell me a good currency to invest in now?
Place an XLM order at 0.00004011 and it will get filled but BTC is currently at it lowest and there is more chance of BTC going up more.

Place an XLM order at 0.00004011 and it will get filled but BTC is currently at it lowest and there is more chance of BTC going up more.

What I am saying is that if XLM value in BTC has a chance to increase.. it will be a double benefit for me.. isn't it?

But I exchanged it with some good currencies immediately after buying.. except $1000.. those currencies have given me more profit till now.. so its a two edge sword.. other currencies value is increasing in BTC.. and BTC is also increasing in value..

The same thing I want to do with the rest of BTC.. can you tell me which one to exchange with?

And I can hold for 2 years even..
every other currency has gone up by at least 20% so wait for a dip it will come and try to catch that dip only go for main alt coins like XRP XLM ETH Dash LTC ETH is already high so try to buy ETH at $870 some where.

What I am saying is that if XLM value in BTC has a chance to increase.. it will be a double benefit for me.. isn't it?
When Btc will pump it will pull funds out of all alts. In the current market BTC is down and Alt are increasing in Value but soon BTC will start to go up thus making Alt BTC ratio drop.

When Btc will pump it will pull funds out of all alts. In the current market BTC is down and Alt are increasing in Value but soon BTC will start to go up thus making Alt BTC ratio drop.

Actually, market capitalization is also increasing.. so there is a chance of both going up for a limited time.. I am waiting for that time to come when I will sell all alt for BTC.

Do you remember the market cap when people started pulling the funds out?

I am asking about this because that will be the point for me to safely exit from alt..

Actually, market capitalization is also increasing.. so there is a chance of both going up for a limited time.. I am waiting for that time to come when I will sell all alt for BTC.

Do you remember the market cap when people started pulling the funds out?

I am asking about this because that will be the point for me to safely exit from alt..
Just get into any alt you want and hold till November 2018 you will get max profit and then exit when the new max high hits after that buy back in January 2019 you will buy at 50% drop this is how market works. but stay in coins with large volumes.

Just get into any alt you want and hold till November 2018 you will get max profit and then exit when the new max high hits after that buy back in January 2019 you will buy at 50% drop this is how market works. but stay in coins with large volumes.

Thanks man!

Order placed.. :-)

Back
Top Bottom