What's new

Crypto currency investors

@WebMaster looks like Mobius is already in exchange, 41 cent. Should get to 60-70 cent in next few days. Then I will take out initial investment and even some profit. And leave rest for long term.

Cool. Let me know when you pull out, i will do the same. Which exchange is it on now?

Cool. Let me know when you pull out, i will do the same. Which exchange is it on now?

I didn't invest in Mobius. This is exchange

https://stellarterm.com/#markets

btw Marketcap is nearing $650b again and bitcoin over $13k :D every coin was on great sale only few days ago which was apparently end of cyrptocurrency lol

@Kabira how much beetoken are you looking to get? Im possibly going to try get 1 eth I put down 2ETH on the whitelist but don’t know yet I have been reading it’s gonna be around .13-.14 on the 31st depending on eth price when is it going to unlock how long after the ico?

@Kabira how much beetoken are you looking to get? Im possibly going to try get 1 eth I put down 2ETH on the whitelist but don’t know yet I have been reading it’s gonna be around .13-.14 on the 31st depending on eth price when is it going to unlock how long after the ico?

Yeah not much because of number people in whitelist. I think they will unlock month after ICO but I'm not sure.

Yeah Hoping to get some too and see how it goes from there

Bluzelle had low individual cap as well but I had 2 accounts and also won gas war in round 3 so overall got 28k tokens. Maybe Beetoken will also give similar opportunity if there are any unsold tokens. Though only thing which I don't like about beetoken ICO is 100% bonus strategic partners. For pre sale bonus 30% which is understandable but 100% is bit too much.

Still good ICO since hardcap is only $15m.

Yeah not much because of number people in whitelist. I think they will unlock month after ICO but I'm not sure.

but first im focusing on getting my zilliqa in and then get some beetokens.
Have you heard of wepower ico? just read about it on ico drops renewable energy ico

Last edited:
but first im focusing on getting my zilliqa in and then get some beetokens.
Have you heard of wepower ico? just read about it on ico drops renewable energy ico

I don't know much about wepower, have registered for ElectrifyAsia ICO whitelist though which happen 23 Feb.

I don't know much about wepower, have registered for ElectrifyAsia ICO whitelist though which happen 23 Feb.
I was unable to get in on Electrifyasia, registration closed.
Has anyone heard about berry token

I was unable to get in on Electrifyasia, registration closed.
Has anyone heard about berry token

Keep eye on electrifyAsia telegram, they will open whitelist again for short time.

Keep eye on electrifyAsia telegram, they will open whitelist again for short time.
Done that. I hope they do that when I am awake lol.
What ICOs are you looking forward to ?

Back
Top Bottom