What's new

Crypto currency investors

planning on entering the market in few days with small investment. done bit of research but still will greatly appreciate the do's and don't list:cheers: (as experience is the best teacher )

@PakSword the link below will give info on most of the upcoming ICOs but their rating is a bit unjust as they are sponsored to collect funds for ICOs but they tell you about most of the ICOs so use your own judgement.

If you are asking for a recommendation petro moneda because that is what I have decided to go in. Zilliqa is also good but not sure about it.

https://icodrops.com/

Before I just posted a Binance Market link for new people to register with reference code.

Here is the link if you need it.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039

Code for registration: 21709039

One video I post was a funny video about the crash.

I think the dip is normal. Should be ok after a while.

The main problem is we do not know the fundamental value of a coin, so we do not know which price is right to buy.

So do not buy if you think the price is high.

Anyway, this thread should be Sticky. @Mods, because this new business will be more regular.

Everyone will have digital assets.

Let's assume one has a few Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, and since you paid for them with real money.. how and where can you exchange them for real money?

Let's assume one has a few Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, and since you paid for them with real money.. how and where can you exchange them for real money?

You can meet someone face to face (most secure way) who needs coins and exchange coins with fiat or real money. You can sell your coin for real money on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com with escrow/guaranteed security.

You can also withdraw real money from Bitcoin ATM, available in Canada.

You can give ads on social media for coin selling.

You can also transfer usd/cad after selling coins to your bank using coinbase.com. There are many ways. Some coins has high transaction fee (bitcoin sucks with high fee, so use any other coin), some have low. So keep that in mind.

You can meet someone face to face (most secure way) who needs coins and exchange coins with fiat or real money. You can sell your coin for real money on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com with escrow/guaranteed security.

You can also withdraw real money from Bitcoin ATM, available in Canada.

You can give ads on social media for coin selling.

You can also transfer usd/cad after selling coins to your bank using coinbase.com. There are many ways. Some coins has high transaction fee (bitcoin sucks with high fee, so use any other coin), some have low. So keep that in mind.
Thanks a lot..still some banks here freeze accounts if they know you are dealing in crypto currencies.. but I mean someone who has bought some bitcoins a few years ago and the are worth a million dollars or so!?

Thanks a lot..still some banks here freeze accounts if they know you are dealing in crypto currencies.. but I mean someone who has bought some bitcoins a few years ago and the are worth a million dollars or so!?

I do not think millionaires will transfer to bank (subjected to tax and so on) but face to face deal small amount by small amount or other way.

I do not think millionaires will transfer to bank (subjected to tax and so on) but face to face deal small amount by small amount or other way.
Most likely.. but they were cases here in North America where some guys did bank transfers and their accounts were frozen.. and you are right..as long as it is not regulated it should be done in different ways..

Please people don't be alarmed by the bitcoin dip this is usual for bitcoin and it happens every year in the same manner. please have a look below charts

This is past 4 days data

coindesk-bpi-chart2.jpeg

This is last year january

coindesk-bpi-chart.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom