What's new

Crypto currency investors

Hi guys

Zilliqa (ZIL) will be launched on Huobi Pro

Deposit - Today
Trading - Tomorrow

"Zilliqa (ZIL) will be launched on Huobi Pro on January 25 (GMT+8). Deposits will be available from 14:30, January 25 (GMT+8). ZIL/BTC and ZIL/ETH trading will be available at New Zone from 15:00, January 26 (GMT+8). Withdrawals will be available from 14:30, January 31 (GMT+8)."

Link. https://www.huobi.pro/en-us/notice_detail/?id=907

Anybody going to invest in Arcblock and/or Medicalchain?

I'm ready for Arcblock, got my KYC approved soon after they opened registration. Medicalchain had 100% bonus in pre sale, its locked for some time or not?

Anyone brought any zil yet

saw it at 18x in ETH from ICO price, madness. Already have 580k from ICO so will not buy now.

I'm ready for Arcblock, got my KYC approved soon after they opened registration. Medicalchain had 100% bonus in pre sale, its locked for some time or not?

saw it at 18x in ETH from ICO price, madness. Already have 580k from ICO so will not buy now.

are we anticipating a drop? because this is too high for me to get in at yet

Anyone of you tried sending ETH to huobipro from coinbase? Is it safe that way?

Still waiting for approval. :D

I don’t send anything from coinbase to any exchange. I normally use gdax to send to exchanges and I have never come across any issue. However I have not used huobipro

I don’t send anything from coinbase to any exchange. I normally use gdax to send to exchanges and I have never come across any issue. However I have not used huobipro

At the moment Gdax is having issues and ain’t letting anyone withdraw any eth from gdax

Should be safe I sent eth there it’s fine
What price you looking to buy at

https://status.coinbase.com/#

Investigating - ETH sends are temporarily offline. Outgoing ETH transactions have not been successfully sent since approximately 7:30 p.m. PST today. Our team is actively investigating the issue.
Jan 24, 19:20 PST

the timing was very convenient

https://status.coinbase.com/#

Investigating - ETH sends are temporarily offline. Outgoing ETH transactions have not been successfully sent since approximately 7:30 p.m. PST today. Our team is actively investigating the issue.
Jan 24, 19:20 PST

the timing was very convenient

I hope they fix it soon. I have some ETH there that I need for ICO’s. Should have moved it to my eth wallet.

Was anyone able to get into Blockport ICO ?

Also I have been hearing since yesterday that DOGE is going to go up by at least 30% - 40%. Anyone investing in it at the moment. Since yesterday it has gone up from 0.00000061 to 0.00000068 today.

I hope they fix it soon. I have some ETH there that I need for ICO’s. Should have moved it to my eth wallet.

Was anyone able to get into Blockport ICO ?

Also I have been hearing since yesterday that DOGE is going to go up by at least 30% - 40%. Anyone investing in it at the moment. Since yesterday it has gone up from 0.00000061 to 0.00000068 today.

Gdax update earlier said should be up in 12 hours

Back
Top Bottom