What's new

Crypto currency investors

I have my funds in ether delta but the site suck and I am still not able to buy the fucking thing. Trying hard but the fcuking website always came up with some kind of excuse.

you should have tried Idex same concept but much better than EtherDelta...
do you think the price will come down a little more yet or will stay around current point?

First tell me some centralized exchange for zilliqa and i will tell you what price will do these decentralized exchanges suck man.

@Dark-Destroyer

you should have tried Idex same concept but much better than EtherDelta...
do you think the price will come down a little more yet or will stay around current point?
Okay I have finally bought it after spending the whole day and I bought it at 0.000113650 eth and I am holding it Now

Houbipro.com
Okay will go to hubiopro thank you

Zilliqa has a slightly better price on Huobi.pro but hopefully a little better entry point a friend of mine brought in at 0.00008655 ETH today im holding out to see if there is a better entry point... @Kabira, @BHarwana your thoughts?

Its hard to predict price but that was good entry point for him. Its already back up 40% from that point. Price always depend on sellers and buyers.

Sellers didn't want to take out profits at 3 cents or 5 cents from project like Zilliqa.

Its hard to predict price but that was good entry point for him. Its already back up 40% from that point. Price always depend on sellers and buyers.

Sellers didn't want to take out profits at 3 cents or 5 cents from project like Zilliqa.

I just bought it at 0.00011365 and the second order filled at 0.000115000 so what do you say am I in at good point.

this is the total volume currently

$13,743,500 USD

when I bought the volume was
$12,043,500 USD

bitconect was a scam, so much people on the internet have warned. Still people have buy btc, wel if you invested last 2 month you have los your money ahahah...

bitconect was a scam, so much people on the internet have warned. Still people have buy btc, wel if you invested last 2 month you have los your money ahahah...
No you have not lost your money. Bitcoin always pay back in double just be patient and don't panic. If you are going to invest in crypto just think that you never owned that money.

No you have not lost your money. Bitcoin always pay back in double just be patient and don't panic. If you are going to invest in crypto just think that you never owned that money.

He is talking about bitconnect

Back
Top Bottom