What's new

Crypto currency investors

Beetoken cap 0.1 lol, not worth it
I know its strange, but this will mean that that people wont when it gets listed on exchnages.
People who bought in private sale will be the real winners.

I got into Arcblock. Delayed emails..

Anyone looked into GoNetwork?

GoNetwork is good ICO, I was looking to invest in Dec but they keep delaying it.

I know its strange, but this will mean that that people wont when it gets listed on exchnages.
People who bought in private sale will be the real winners.

Also now their token price is $0.25 which is too much looking at supply, as you said people in private got good deal.

Has anyone tried the trading bots for the exchanges ?

I begin to believe that the market is manipulated, this is not a dip a really hard crash. Don't sell your coins do that hodl thing!!!

is anyone experienced in this cryto currency mining ?
I dont understand its economy and process.
I read and see video of mining rigs and mining difficulty , Return on investment and viability of this mining and switching to crypto cash.
if someone can start an information thread then it will be good., those of you who are already doing it , good luck and stay safe I can imagine there will be a lot of scammers around too

Got whitelisted.
What are your views about them using Java as the language.being a common known language will it make the life easier for the future icos to launch their coin on credit network hence increasing its demand.

Who is still investing with the crash?
I am investing, also investing some in cloud mining. IMO this is the time to invest when market is low.

However, Someone told me earlier that BTC will go down like this.
and is there is a severe crash then it can go between 3000-1800.

is anyone experienced in this cryto currency mining ?
I dont understand its economy and process.
I read and see video of mining rigs and mining difficulty , Return on investment and viability of this mining and switching to crypto cash.
if someone can start an information thread then it will be good., those of you who are already doing it , good luck and stay safe I can imagine there will be a lot of scammers around too
I have invested in bitcoin mining SHA-256 on hashflare. I am just testing it at the moment with 5 TH/s. That will cost you around $1100. I started with ~$200 by buying 1TH/s. I set to reinvest rather then withdraw, with 5TH/s I hope can make 0.5BTC, I think BTC will go upto 35K by the end of the year.
Do your own research though, if this is something you think is viable then use my referral link below.
https://hashflare.io/r/9AE2A162

Last edited:
Why are you guys investing in ICOs? Bit coin I can understand but why ICO? Any company can issue their coin so where is the worth in it? What is backing its value?

Back
Top Bottom