What's new

Crypto currency investors

Dear Indians move your coins to Binance Govt regulation free exchange.

Here is a authentic registration link.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039
I see what you did there. lol

Why are you guys investing in ICOs? Bit coin I can understand but why ICO? Any company can issue their coin so where is the worth in it? What is backing its value?
A lot of money can be made if you back the right coin at ICO stage. There are a lot of other technologies behind these coins.
Have you invested in BTC ?

Did anyone buy vin chain ?

What did I did lol? India has banned the crypto and I am giving them a way out to use Binance to save their asses.

To be honest they havent banned it as such. There is a lot of FUD going around. The Finance Minister's actual wording is bit different.

To be honest they havent banned it as such. There is a lot of FUD going around. The Finance Minister's actual wording is bit different.

They cannot bann it in a instance but they will do it over time the funds so it would a better option to use Hongkong based exchange and transfer funds there where Indian Govt cannot touch it because Hongkong is a free port. It is always better to use free port exchanges that is why I always use free port exchanges.

My advice every one is to trade in free port exchanges they are safe.

What did I did lol? India has banned the crypto and I am giving them a way out to use Binance to save their asses.

@Cent4 this is the only way they can save their selves.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039

Here is also an authentic reference code they will require. (21709039)
Got approached by a PLATINCOIN leader from Germany and then Dubai to start Pakistan lead. Platincoin claims to be big in India.

A little research showed that it's totally fake and a rebranded SWISSCOIN hoax. I have their hilarious replies to my wapp chat queries with the Platincoin leader, it's just a pyramid investment ponzy scam.

Got approached by a PLATINCOIN leader from Germany and then Dubai to start Pakistan lead. Platincoin claims to be big in India.

A little research showed that it's totally fake and a rebranded SWISSCOIN hoax. I have their hilarious replies to my wapp chat queries with the Platincoin leader, it's just a pyramid investment ponzy scam.

If you ask me where to invest in crypto this is my suggestion.

Plz only invest in BTC ETH LTC Dash XRP and XLM. ICOs are total risk This is a safe and secure advice and the platforms I know are authentic backed by actual people who are there to do business.

If you ask me where to invest in crypto this is my suggestion.

Plz only invest in BTC ETH LTC Dash XRP and XLM. ICOs are total risk This is a safe and secure advice and the platforms I know are authentic backed by actual people who are there to do business.

I agree but the ROI is not as great. You dont get that much monetory benefit unless you are investing huge amounts of money. Also XRP ? that is a dead horse my friend. I bought some when it was at $2.5 and now it is 89c.

I agree but the ROI is not as great. You dont get that much monetory benefit unless you are investing huge amounts of money. Also XRP ? that is a dead horse my friend. I bought some when it was at $2.5 and now it is 89c.

I bought Xrp at 0.32c and sold at $2.8 now I have been buying as the market dropped just went all in 7 hours ago at 0.77c and Now the price is 0.93c so I think it is doing good for me.

I bought Xrp at 0.32c and sold at $2.8 now I have been buying as the market dropped just went all in 7 hours ago at 0.77c and Now the price is 0.93c so I think it is doing good for me.
Lucky you.

No not luck experience. I can tell you the forecast for Dec 2018 of these coins and it will be with 10% error probability. XPR will be above $185 USD.
Which crystal ball do you look in. I would like some of that.

What happened to Kabira. How did he manage to get a ban ?

I am investing, also investing some in cloud mining. IMO this is the time to invest when market is low.

However, Someone told me earlier that BTC will go down like this.
and is there is a severe crash then it can go between 3000-1800.

Looks like the crash is over...:-)

C
No not luck experience. I can tell you the forecast for Dec 2018 of these coins and it will be with 10% error probability. XPR will be above $185 USD.
come on man. are you kidding your figure suggest that only xrp will have a market cap of 7.4 trillion if its supply will not exceed 40B.

Looks like the crash is over...:-)

It looks like this every Friday evening and when Monday comes everything goes back to its normal self. We will have better understanding in next 3-4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom