What's new

Crypto currency investors

Is it a good time to invest? or should we expect prices to drop a little more?

Nobody can give you that answer, the thing is everbody is waiting until they stop hitting the crypto world. It can go lower....

I would say wait another week or two
lol Why it is going to go up. What fools don't understand the very reason crypto was invented was to with stand these type of Govt crack downs and crypto is with standing these tides they are only restoring the strength of crypto.

lol Why it is going to go up. What fools don't understand the very reason crypto was invented was to with stand these type of Govt crack downs and crypto is with standing these tides they are only restoring the strength of crypto.
It still hasn't touched bottom yet.
Intention behind crypto creation and ground reality are totally different things. I do not believe that crypto can withstand govt crack downs, any one who believes otherwise needs to look at the ground realities and crypto prices of the past month.

Last edited:
This might be a very hard time for people who had bought BitCoin for 10, 12 or even $18 000 when it was still going up.. can anyone imagine the loss!?

Another Big upcoming event of Dascoin.

Dascoin last night webcast with CEO CARTA.

It will feel to the users of DasPay that DasCoin will be in their wallet and they will go to a point-of-sale device and they will use their phone or their card and it will feel just like a normal Visa or Mastercard transaction. We are expecting a very strong product that is very effective in the marketplace. And we think DasPay should be able to go by the end of Q2 (June 30) – that’s our target.

https://netleaders.news/2018/02/07/...n-blockchain-to-be-third-party-success-story/

Join the project by using (https://netleaders.com/ref/shafiq14025)

faking binance...

scam>?

what scam? binance is working perfectly now. Just checked and my 25 ether are still there. I withdraw 12 eth other day before it was down for few days.

use this

us.binance.com

It was great opportunity to get in to crypto. There are some rules for crypto if you want to make money

Buy when everyone is selling and market crashes like it happened few days ago. Sell when price of particular coin is being pumped and take some profits. People always are scared when prices are going down and buy when prices are ath, that's how whales manipulate us. You have to beat them in their own game.

But its scary when market crashes like that for new comers. I've been through this 3-4 times already since Sep 2017 so doesn't care anymore.

Did anyone else get Bluzelle? 9x/900% profit from ICO in few days :sniper:

I didn't get in. But i saw the price at 4x and now i think it is 6x. I am tracking it, hopefully i can buy it cheaper and wait for it to grow. At what price do you recommend buying BLZ?

Back
Top Bottom