What's new

Crypto currency investors

I didn't get in. But i saw the price at 4x and now i think it is 6x. I am tracking it, hopefully i can buy it cheaper and wait for it to grow. At what price do you recommend buying BLZ?

Honestly I wouldn't buy it now, unless prices is $0.40 or below.

Trying to get in to Seele whitelist. Team from China and incompetent to say the least. Admin from their telegram chat run away with $2 million from community. Later on it turned out that he was apparently fake admin. Whitelist through google docs and failed.

In all of ICO I've have invested so far project run by Indians>>>>>Chinese, Yes there I said it :D

Bluzelle comes to mind. Zilliqa also but its not mostly Indian like Bluzelle. And Nucleus Vision looks like will be another great project going forward. Have invested in all 3.

Last edited:
Coming ICOs to keep eye on and invest.

Seele.pro. Infrastructure blockchain project, very hard to get in to whitelist because only 5k are allowed. But it never hurt to try, it will to do 5-10x in exchanges in short term if hardcap is $30m. They are claiming to be first blockchain 4.0.

Apart from seele other ICOs I'm going to invest are Dfinity, Orbs, mainframe, Hycon etc Yes all of them infrastructure projects which always do best in short term and long. See Zilliqa and Bluzelle both did between 10-15x in exchanges soon after ICO even in bear market. In current market must ICOs will fail in short term and will need another January like pump to turn profits.

@WebMaster @lastofthepatriots @Cent4 @Hell hound

Invested in Mobius, it is now below ICO price. :hitwall:

But i think long term it is a good project.

Invested in Mobius, it is now below ICO price. :hitwall:

But i think long term it is a good project.
happened to me with medical chain bought it at .000500 eth lost 40 % of my initial investment as it is trading at .000290 eth now:hitwall:

happened to me with medical chain bought it at .000500 eth lost 40 % of my initial investment as it is trading at .000290 eth now:hitwall:

Medicalchain had bonus of 150% in private sale, red flag right there. But it will recover.

Passing on Orbs and Neurochain, great projects but hardcap of $125m and $220m is deal breaker. Unibright is hidden gem with just $13 million hardcap and team from Germany, going to invest in it.
https://unibright.io/

And new blockchain 3.0 project from south Korea with great token metrics compared to Orbs, Neurochain. Hardcap is $40m. https://yggdrash.io/

Pre ico investors got in at 10 cents

Must good ICOs are sold out, luckily I got in to pool. They get presale discount, bonus. Only condition is to keep deals secret no matter what. No need for KYC or country specific restriction. Anyone can participate in pool and get their tokens when they are distributed after ICO.

Back
Top Bottom