What's new

Crypto currency investors

come on man. are you kidding your figure suggest that only xrp will have a market cap of 7.4 trillion if its supply will not exceed 40B.
My friend XRP block chain has the potential to burn as well like xlm. And XRP was selected for Banking system at Davos.

My friend XRP block chain has the potential to burn as well like xlm. And XRP was selected for Banking system at Davos.
one correction they developed the whole system for banks but as far as i know, they are not selected yet.

My interest list:
Ethereum
NEO
Cardano
Iota
Steem
TRON
Nano/Rai
VeChain
Waltonchain
IoT Chain
Medicalchain
Dragonchain
Wepower
PacCoin
Kucoin
BosCoin
Utrust
Zilliqa
Credits
WaBi
Stellar
Aion
Modum
Bottos
Appics
Red Pulse
Snovio
Oyster Pearl
Neblio
Verge

Last edited:
My interest list:
Ethereum
NEO
Cardano
Iota
Steem
TRON
Nano/Rai
VeChain
Waltonchain
IoT Chain
Medicalchain
Dragonchain
Wepower
PacCoin
Kucoin
BosCoin
Utrust
Zilliqa
Credits
WaBi
Stellar
Aion
Modum
Bottos
Appics
Red Pulse
Snovio
Oyster Pearl
Neblio
Verge
Wow! are you going to invest in all of them?
Which ones would you recommend if you have to chose at most 4 or 5?

Wow! are you going to invest in all of them?
Which ones would you recommend if you have to chose at most 4 or 5?

Why in 4 or 5 items only if there are more interesting projects?
Besides, investment in more will projects will minimise your risk and increase you satisfaction as an investor in new and newer technologies.

Here is my short list for new investor:
  1. Cardano (cos: Hong Kong based, great team and collaboration)
  2. Iota (cos: German origin and great team and innovation)
  3. TRON (cos: Singapore based and the CEO looks serious)
  4. Nano/Rai (cos: Great idea and problem solution)
  5. VeChain (cos: Great idea and problem solution)
  6. Medicalchain (cos: Great idea and problem solution in healthcare sector)
  7. Wepower (cos: Great idea and problem solution in power sector)
  8. Utrust (cos: Good idea and problem solution for buyers' protection)
  9. Zilliqa (cos: Singapore based, great team, and updated tech)
  10. Oyster Pearl (cos: China based, looks interesting)

PS: Even these are recommended to start, but you have to buy those when they are low priced and oversold and have low RSI value. And revise your list/portfolio in every month, cos the technology and people's interest are changing so quickly.

@ others,

guys share you interest list and reason in brief.

Last edited:
Why in 4 or 5 items only if there are more interesting projects?
Besides, investment in more will projects will minimise your risk and increase you satisfaction as an investor in new and newer technologies.

Here is my short list for new investor:
  1. Cardano (cos: Hong Kong based, great team and collaboration)
  2. Iota (cos: German origin and great team and innovation)
  3. TRON (cos: Singapore based and the CEO looks serious)
  4. Nano/Rai (cos: Great idea and problem solution)
  5. VeChain (cos: Great idea and problem solution)
  6. Medicalchain (cos: Great idea and problem solution in healthcare sector)
  7. Wepower (cos: Great idea and problem solution in power sector)
  8. Utrust (cos: Good idea and problem solution for buyers' protection)
  9. Zilliqa (cos: Singapore based, great team, and updated tech)
  10. Oyster Pearl (cos: China based, looks interesting)

PS: Even these are recommended to start, but you have to buy those when they are low priced and oversold and have low RSI value. And revise your list/portfolio in every month, cos the technology and people's interest are changing so quickly.

@ others,

guys share you interest list and reason in brief.
I used to invest in many high tech start ups shares.. but it did not go well..mostly after the 2011 crash..They were all serious with promising breakthroughs certified and approved!!! from stem cells tech to Telecom and many other promising fields.. that is why I've asked you if you were going to invest in all of these digital currencies..I had a longer list!:lol:

If you ask me where to invest in crypto this is my suggestion.

Plz only invest in BTC ETH LTC Dash XRP and XLM. ICOs are total risk This is a safe and secure advice and the platforms I know are authentic backed by actual people who are there to do business.
Thank you for your prompt advice.
Do you think I should report this International ponzi scam's attempt to enter Pakistan in the guise of a crypto currency? Any pointers.

I bought Xrp at 0.32c and sold at $2.8 now I have been buying as the market dropped just went all in 7 hours ago at 0.77c and Now the price is 0.93c so I think it is doing good for me.
I have appx 100$ Btc change lying in the wallet what do u suggest i should go for ?

Beside other investments i invested in Cryptocarbon (CCRB), Total supply is 70 million and currently in Initial coin offering(ICO) phase.

https://ccrb.io

Has anyone invested in Zilliqa or Crypterium yet?

I don't now why but most of the new ICO is trash, so why investing in ICO? In the end most of the coins and ico will disappear.

Arcblock got sold out within 15 minutes. Didn't get shit. Ethereum network got flooded and couldn't raise gas due to rules. Anyways, such problems hints at investing in Steller and Zilliqa.

Arcblock got sold out within 15 minutes. Didn't get shit. Ethereum network got flooded and couldn't raise gas due to rules. Anyways, such problems hints at investing in Steller and Zilliqa.
same happened to me in medicalchain ico.it took them 2 yes just 2 bloody min to get sold out.their ico begin at 1 feb and they are launching on 6 exchanges on 5 feb:o:

another hit from the bank, no creditcards more ahhaha. another crash?

another hit from the bank, no creditcards more ahhaha. another crash?
As I said earlier, a lot of things are at play and pruces would go down a lot before coming back up in March/April

Back
Top Bottom