What's new

Crypto currency investors

I got 2000 USD of Lumens to invest in Mobius. And I will be investing in Arcblock, they recently announced their partnership with Cybermiles (holding 30k CMT).

I might buy CMT for arcblock because its first come and first serve ICO and must people will participate with ETH.

It is dipping again. Bought 1090$ more on ETH for ICO. :butcher:

@Skull and Bones
@Kabira

Thoughts on Mobius ico?

Have not looked in to Mobius yet. If you brought for ICO then shouldn't worry if it goes 10-20% down or up.

what is just happening to the crypto market.:o::o:

Hi I want to invest here: https://www.atfslab.io/#ico

it is a SMART FARM 2.0 - agriculture and food project.

I am convinced but still needs others opinion.

They will payout/distribute 20% of their profit yearly as dividend like traditional companies in stock market

"Token participators may receive certain rewards at the discretion of ATFS BOD with a limit of 20% of distributable profit of ATFS LAB to the official Ethereum (ETH) wallet at the end of each fiscal year"

upload_2018-1-17_14-4-25.png

what is just happening to the crypto market.:o::o:

It is expected. All coins were overpriced. Buying at low price/undervalued is the best policy.

Hi I want to invest here: https://www.atfslab.io/#ico

it is a SMART FARM 2.0 - agriculture and food project.

I am convinced but still needs others opinion.

They will payout/distribute 20% of their profit yearly as dividend like traditional companies in stock market

"Token participators may receive certain rewards at the discretion of ATFS BOD with a limit of 20% of distributable profit of ATFS LAB to the official Ethereum (ETH) wallet at the end of each fiscal year"

View attachment 448593

Projects like this go for seed funding and eventually IPO, not for ICO.

What do you think about investment in Verge? I was thinking of getting Etherium Verge and Xlm.

ETH is good buy but verge? not sure about that.

At the moment there is ICO/gold rush right now as market have grown 4x since Octuber. Chances are if you have invested in any ICO in Octuber you are at least over 10x in $. People are literally begging to give their money to ICOs. Doing everything possible to get in to whitelist.

But always look to invest in good projects as they will survive crypto winter.

Didn't take much for crypto winter, that's why I never buy top coins or ICOs with high hardcap. People who just got in to crypto and brought top currency at ATH are in quite bit of loss. Though you only loss if you sell, I'll hold. Unless its one of shitcoins then sell it for ETH.

Guys do you think ETH will go down further ? I need to buy some so wondering if I should wait or buy now

Guys do you think ETH will go down further ? I need to buy some so wondering if I should wait or buy now

I heard that the prices will stabilise after 5pm EST time

Projects like this go for seed funding and eventually IPO, not for ICO.

Yes, they do not have any coin. So the can offer IPO only based on smart contract. I am interested in such seed funding, as they are less volatile.

Have you ever invested in seed funding? If yes, how was the experience?

Back
Top Bottom