What's new

Crypto currency investors

24 word is backup in case you loss your ledger S then you can recover your coins/wallet with 24 words in another Ledger S. Keep it offline in locker and not in PC or online. Yes turn browser setting on and that's it.

In fact with 24 words you can recover your wallets even without ledger S, though I never tried that.

Thanks. Watched the video and another of his videos and it’s explained it all so now my ledger is all set up

Any thoughts on beetoken??
Also I am looking into the ICO’s for the first time. Any advise will be helpful. Any particular resource that could help me understand it better ??

Beetoken looks promising have you been on their website? Read the white paper and sign up for the ico a lot of interest init if you have telegram join their page

Atlast I was able to set up account on Cryptopia. Should I buy electronium or not ?

Atlast I was able to set up account on Cryptopia. Should I buy electronium or not ?

Electroneum is still a steal before it gets listed on another exchange it’s price should go up to around .60cents

Can you suggest a credible source for XRP. I did find quite a few but I'm not sure which of them are reliable
Here registration is open today it is the best exchange for all type of alt coins and also with out verification troubles like the US exchanges. hongkong based.

They will ask you for reference number for registering of any old users you can use mine or google to find someone else mine is 21709039

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039

Here registration is open today it is the best exchange for all type of alt coins and also with out verification troubles like the US exchanges. hongkong based.

They will ask you for reference number for registering of any old users you can use mine or google to find someone else mine is 21709039

https://www.binance.com/?ref=21709039
Thanks, I did register but did not see any space where they asked me for an existing users registration

Thanks, I did register but did not see any space where they asked me for an existing users registration
if you used the link I gave here to register they would not or may be they have changed policy but they use to ask back then when I registered. This is good site for alt coins better than many. and buy some SC coins it is cheap now but will get to $1 by the end of 2018 if you can hold that long.

The south Korean crack down on crypto just fucked the whole market price for last 2 day but now things are getting back to normal.

The south Korean crack down on crypto just fucked the whole market price for last 2 day but now things are getting back to normal.

I don't think the decision has been thought through and like any decision in haste inst always a good decision maybe like their finance minister said they need to sit down and coordinate.

Sho who of you did buy NLG? Nobody i think, well it was 0.22 cent and now 0.39 cent in 2 weeks. I have made good money en yet i have trade 2 hours ago 269 euro and turn it to 700 euro:-). People are talking about ripple and tron or others. Go look for other options. Don't stick to one coin and put your money on one coin.

I don't think the decision has been thought through and like any decision in haste inst always a good decision maybe like their finance minister said they need to sit down and coordinate.
No decision has been through they just did it temporarily so that no take money home through crypto because they have Olympics and many companies would like to evade taxes. They are trying to regulate exchanges just like China did few years back. the market is now resilient it can bounce back in day or 2 after any such news.

Sho who of you did buy NLG? Nobody i think, well it was 0.22 cent and now 0.39 cent in 2 weeks. I have made good money en yet i have trade 2 hours ago 269 euro and turn it to 700 euro:-). People are talking about ripple and tron or others. Go look for other options. Don't stick to one coin and put your money on one coin.
You cannot put big investments in such coins for big investments BTC is good but for small investments alts are good they make quick money. Keep an eye for Petrocoin soon to be launched by Venezuela that is a good buy but beware there many copies of it already in market. Keep an eye for the original coin.

No decision has been through they just did it temporarily so that no take money home through crypto because they have Olympics and many companies would like to evade taxes. They are trying to regulate exchanges just like China did few years back. the market is now resilient it can bounce back in day or 2 after any such news.

You cannot put big investments in such coins for big investments BTC is good but for small investments alts are good they make quick money. Keep an eye for Petrocoin soon to be launched by Venezuela that is a good buy but beware there many copies of it already in market. Keep an eye for the original coin.

opposition in Venezuela isn't too happy with the president about petrocoin haha calling it a fraud probably lack knowledge of cryptos

opposition in Venezuela isn't too happy with the president about petrocoin haha calling it a fraud probably lack knowledge of cryptos
opposition knows this will break the economic chains and will peoples favor so they would do every thing to stop him but he is too strong and I will go for petro because the reward is higher than the risk.

Invest in Storiqa and Polymath, Storiqa ICO is open and will end in February.

Back
Top Bottom