What's new

Crypto currency investors

Crypto market is going south.
South Korea is about to ban the trading.

Don't do anything. Stay calm.

My investment would be devalued, just like every other's.

Not at all, crypto market has never been better. South Korea exchanges pumped Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and later Ripple. Thankfully my portfolio isn't effected as I don't have any ripple but all in Ether and Alts which are doing great. Especially if you brought them like 3 months ago in ICOs like I did.

Your investment in Ripple will go south though, likely back to $1. Sell them as soon as possible.

Binance coin going strong btw just today it got %25 price up its looks like a safe harbor to me.

But can you not transfer GBP in coin base directly.
So I transferred GBP through debit card and they charged me a transaction fee. I believe if you do it via bank account they dont charge anything.
Did they not charge you the transaction fee when you transferred euro ?

Exactly you don’t get charged the transaction fee you get all your money and the go onto GDAX - coinbase sister site and buy the crypto bypassing the fees

In past one year XRP started from 0.00096 $ and bitcoin from 700$
Now Btc has reached. 17000 $
Now XRP reached 0.7 $
you tell me which has gained more?

If you invested 700$ in btc it would be 17000$
but if you invested 700$ in XRP it would be 593383$
it is simple mathematics.
Where can i buy XRP?

They look at IP to decide if i am in US or Pak?

Passport, ID card, utility bill and bank statement. Not IP alone. They also ask to take selfie with id card to make sure its not of someone else.

Not at all, crypto market has never been better. South Korea exchanges pumped Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and later Ripple. Thankfully my portfolio isn't effected as I don't have any ripple but all in Ether and Alts which are doing great. Especially if you brought them like 3 months ago in ICOs like I did.

Your investment in Ripple will go south though, likely back to $1. Sell them as soon as possible.

He is known for spreading FUD and twisting fact. Don’t trust him. South Korean exchanges now will have to comply with KYC.

So once I go on the MyEtherWallet site just connect via my ledger and turn browser setting on don’t need to do anything else.. so when using the nano ledger you 24 word phase is your everything basically?

@Kabira

There are many exchanges where you can buy XPR. google them if you cannot find then quote and I will suggest you some.
Can you suggest a credible source for XRP. I did find quite a few but I'm not sure which of them are reliable

So once I go on the MyEtherWallet site just connect via my ledger and turn browser setting on don’t need to do anything else.. so when using the nano ledger you 24 word phase is your everything basically?

@Kabira

24 word is backup in case you loss your ledger S then you can recover your coins/wallet with 24 words in another Ledger S. Keep it offline in locker and not in PC or online. Yes turn browser setting on and that's it.

In fact with 24 words you can recover your wallets even without ledger S, though I never tried that.

Can you suggest a credible source for XRP. I did find quite a few but I'm not sure which of them are reliable
registration is closed on the exchange I use but when it will open I will quote you.

He is known for spreading FUD and twisting fact. Don’t trust him. South Korean exchanges now will have to comply with KYC.

I think those of us who invest in good ICO's are making crazy returns. I guess same is not the case if someone buy top currencies they see on CMC and then decide to invest. FOMO is crazy right now and people investing in Ripple, Tron etc without doing any research are likely to loss their money.

Other best option is to buy early when good ICO tokens are listed on exchanges.

Hi guys,

What about steneum (STN)?

@Kabira @Skull and Bones

Ponzi, avoid them like plague right now. Only Davor turned out to be good in the long run, rest all sucks. Could have made much more by investing in good ICOs back then. Now I'm getting out of all lending ICOs and getting as much profit (or with loss) as possible to invest in legit ICOs.

I think those of us who invest in good ICO's are making crazy returns. I guess same is not the case if someone buy top currencies they see on CMC and then decide to invest. FOMO is crazy right now and people investing in Ripple, Tron etc without doing any research are likely to loss their money.

Other best option is to buy early when good ICO tokens are listed on exchanges.

Ponzi, avoid them like plague right now. Only Davor turned out to be good in the long run, rest all sucks. Could have made much more by investing in good ICOs back then. Now I'm getting out of all lending ICOs and getting as much profit (or with loss) as possible to invest in legit ICOs.

Any thoughts on beetoken??
Also I am looking into the ICO’s for the first time. Any advise will be helpful. Any particular resource that could help me understand it better ??

Back
Top Bottom