What's new

Crypto currency investors

Not yet.. there is a problem in my funds transfer.. The issue will resolve in a day or two and I will invest 1000.. although, it is already .15$ now.. :(

So yeah, I have already lost the maximum potential, but don't want to lose more..
I got electroneum wbu

i think electroneum has potential i got around 25k electroneum and its a long hodl.2019 if they succeed in making Crypto accessible to masses ill make some good money!

as for dent i got some 50k dent @ 0.03 and this is the only coin i know that has rel world application (the only one i know of) and i like their business plan.

and what do you guys think about cardona from long term hold perspective.

i think electroneum has potential i got around 25k electroneum and its a long hodl.2019 if they succeed in making Crypto accessible to masses ill make some good money!

as for dent i got some 50k dent @ 0.03 and this is the only coin i know that has rel world application (the only one i know of) and i like their business plan.

Well just etn going on another exchange will give it a good boost so let’s just wait and see

is now a good time to continue to buy ethereum with its price going up over $1000+...?

is now a good time to continue to buy ethereum with its price going up over $1000+...?
No idea on that but i heard on many places people sayings its time to invest on Tron now its gonna be next Verge you got any thought on this?

Anyone still buying tron? Any prediction on that

Is bitcoin still a thing?

Take advantage of being from UK bcz ICOs are not banned there. To start off to see how it works invest small amount which you are ready to loss just in case, never go all in or sell your house like Ashok who now have disappeared suggested. I've just registered for Beetoken ICO after they opened white list today. You will make back 10x/1000% in return in short term basis in this ICO easily.

https://www.beetoken.com/

any help on instantly buying the crypto currency with Card? I have opened account with krakon, bitstamp, coin mama, gatehub so i could buy atleast one cryptocurrency to trade with on binance but non are allowing it ----- my account has been under review - awaiting approval for 3 weeks now :(

any help on instantly buying the crypto currency with Card? I have opened account with krakon, bitstamp, coin mama, gatehub so i could buy atleast one cryptocurrency to trade with on binance but non are allowing it ----- my account has been under review - awaiting approval for 3 weeks now :(

Use coin base that is quick

I bought lite coin last night and converted to bitcoin in Binance

Back
Top Bottom