What's new

Crypto currency investors

Take advantage of being from UK bcz ICOs are not banned there. To start off to see how it works invest small amount which you are ready to loss just in case, never go all in or sell your house like Ashok who now have disappeared suggested. I've just registered for Beetoken ICO after they opened white list today. You will make back 10x/1000% in return in short term basis in this ICO easily.

https://www.beetoken.com/

I signed up yesterday and got an email saying the whitelist is now open and they will use it to prioritise for the tokens and must register for the kyc - filled out the whitelist now too gotta wait for the kyc now all them questions regarding air bnb lol never used it in my life

Last edited:
in the uk i think its better to use Revoult app have you tried that?
Yeah i have an account on that. But I still haven't figured out where to use it. Coin base is working fine for me at the moment.
Where are you using it ?

Yeah i have an account on that. But I still haven't figured out where to use it. Coin base is working fine for me at the moment.
Where are you using it ?

Well i use it to turn my gbp into euros on there and then send it into coinbase to avoid the transfer fees they charge on there

Take advantage of being from UK bcz ICOs are not banned there. To start off to see how it works invest small amount which you are ready to loss just in case, never go all in or sell your house like Ashok who now have disappeared suggested. I've just registered for Beetoken ICO after they opened white list today. You will make back 10x/1000% in return in short term basis in this ICO easily.

https://www.beetoken.com/
They look at IP to decide if i am in US or Pak?

@Kabira so i got my Nano S yesterday so from my understanding on myetherwallet do i just click on send ether & tokens and then click Ledger wallet it will generate it i will not need to create a password and store the keystore file? on my computer which i did but have now deleted as i have understood i dont need to do all of that my understanding is all that is done in the ledger nano s - sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
I've made a deposit on kraken 2 days ago, but still not buy some currencies, and today kraken is kracked... they re blocked with there upgrade.

@Kabira so i got my Nano S yesterday so from my understanding on myetherwallet do i just click on send ether & tokens and then click Ledger wallet it will generate it i will not need to create a password and store the keystore file? on my computer which i did but have now deleted as i have understood i dont need to do all of that my understanding is all that is done in the ledger nano s - sorry for any confusion.

Private key is stored in Ledger S so you will not need to download keystore.

guys thought on kodak ico?

and wtf is wrong with tron! i am thinking of selling tron and buy Ada

Hey! Can you guys help me with the dummies guide to crypto investing?

I appreciate that.

Well i use it to turn my gbp into euros on there and then send it into coinbase to avoid the transfer fees they charge on there
But can you not transfer GBP in coin base directly.
So I transferred GBP through debit card and they charged me a transaction fee. I believe if you do it via bank account they dont charge anything.
Did they not charge you the transaction fee when you transferred euro ?

I want to save protect my coins offline so now if i make paper wallet or some usb wallet will i be charged withdraw fee?

Crypto market is going south.
South Korea is about to ban the trading.

Don't do anything. Stay calm.

My investment would be devalued, just like every other's.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom