What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Here I only see Pakistanis complaining about it. :lol: The word Shaheed(for martyr) is a common word in Hindi now. BTW what your views about the use of Zoroastrian term Khuda by Muslims. ;)

Only because other Muslims do not even know you guys use it or they would lol.

Yes, I know it but it came from Zoroastrianism featuring in 101 names of Ahura Mazda, Arabs don't use the word Khuda. So, if you have objection with the word Bhagwan, why using Khuda.

I think if anyone should have objections to Muslims using Khuda it should be the Iranians but from all my talking with them on this forum they seem to not mind if I say to them Khuda Hafiz.

Khuda is a Parsi word,Are Pakistanis Parsis

Pashtuns and Baluch are indeed Eastern Iranic.

Last edited:
That's hypocrisy. That happens when you have no dignity.

Says WHO....POOR YOU...I can't imagine how butt hurt the Fake Arabs are...where as the true ones doesn't even give a damn. Suck it dude...we used an Arab word..jo ukhadna he ukhad le. Agar kuch kar nehi sakta to angutha chuso aur so jao.
kiss-my-ass1.jpg

hat's hypocrisy. That happens when you have no dignity.
Tumhari dignity kaha jati hai jab tum Afghan Ghori aur Ghaznavi k naam se missile banate ho...aur Afghan formal complain karte hai. Bade aye dignity pe lecture jhadne wale...Amrikio k paltu kutte....bhikh pe jite ho. Jis thali pe khate wohi pe hagte ho...America k bhikh pe zinda rehte ho....aur fir unhiko galiya nikalte ho. Tumhari bade dignity hai...yaha UK mein khudko Pakistani kehne se bhi sharmate hai...restaurant kholte hai ... naam dete hai Indian. Bade aye dignity wale...

Last edited:
Says WHO....POOR YOU...I can't imagine how butt hurt the Fake Arabs are...where as the true ones doesn't even give a damn. Suck it dude...we used an Arab word..jo ukhadna he ukhad le. Agar kuch kar nehi sakta to angutha chuso aur so jao.
kiss-my-ass1.jpg

Tumhari dignity kaha jati hai jab tum Afghan Ghori aur Ghaznavi k naam se missile banate ho...aur Afghan formal complain karte hai. Bade aye dignity pe lecture jhadne wale...Amrikio k paltu kutte....bhikh pe jite ho. Jis thali pe khate wohi pe hagte ho...America k bhikh pe zinda rehte ho....aur fir unhiko galiya nikalte ho. Tumhari bade dignity hai...yaha UK mein khudko Pakistani kehne se bhi sharmate hai...restaurant kholte hai ... naam dete hai Indian. Bade aye dignity wale...
O genius Muslims are one part off Ummah we give a dam about ethinicity

Shaheed is a arabic word, so what's your problem with that? Let them say if they have any problem
Next they will claim that Arabic should be included in the course books because it was one of the heritage of India but Muhammad bin Qasim stole it's grammar from Sindh, put it in a USB, took it back to Arabia and refined the grammar and made it their national language while originally Arabic was widely spoken in ancient India ...:omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think its a urdu word and Urdu is Indian language so why so much fuse?
doesn't it make you arab wannabes?

The word shahid in Arabic means "witness". Its development closely parallels that of Greek marturos "witness", the origin of the term martyr.

Shahid occurs frequently in the Quran in the generic sense "witness", but only once in the sense "martyr; one who dies deliberately for his faith"; this latter sense becomes standardized in the hadiths.

Or once said say all ISISI, AQ , Bokoharam is shahid…..as per your Muslims
so are you guys using it for your witnesses? or dead officers??
why don't indians just admit it when they are wrong??

The word is arabic. It doesn't matter if it is used before creation of Pakistan or not. The use of arabic words for dead Indian soldiers is actually a symbol of Arabic and Islamic invasion on the noble and glorified Indian culture and history.

I personally feel this CRPF officer is working for ISI.

Your views .

Thankfully India does not think so narrowly.

No - It's not Urdu word and it originates from Quranic Arabic

You should realize that Islam is the youngest religion, it has taken/copied many things from the older ones, hence nothing can be called Islamic/Quranic/Arabic in the strictest sense.........

O genius Muslims are one part off Ummah we give a dam about ethinicity

This must go to the ' Stupid & Funny' section !!

One Ummah ? Come back & tell us this when the entire community agrees that the moon has been sighted .

doesn't it make you arab wannabes?

so are you guys using it for your witnesses? or dead officers??
why don't indians just admit it when they are wrong??
Well , i am giving reply to the person who said it used in Quran , Shahid , used in Quran only once for that thing person killed.

Anyway language is always changes with time....

You should realize that Islam is the youngest religion, it has taken/copied many things from the older ones, hence nothing can be called Islamic/Quranic/Arabic in the strictest sense.........

Islam is Abrahamic religion, I don't mind if you call it a copy of Judaism. But it still will not change the fact that word "Shaheed" in sense of Martyrdom is used in Quran not in Bible.

You guys know nothing about Arabic. So better don't comment about it.

Shahid means witness and Shaheed means martyr. both are two different words. Don't confuse the two words to hide this arabic invasion on Indian culture.
Can you tell me how both written in Arabic and where it is mentioned in Quran? both words?

Just 7 words with unproven claims over origin (except "Shatranj") but still "Shaheed" have nothing to do with Sanskrit

Similarly the word Namaz derives from two Sanskrit roots Nama and Yajna (NAMa yAJna) meaning bowing and worshipping.

Vedic descriptions about the moon, the different stellar constellations and the creation of the universe have been incorporated from the Vedas in Koran part 1 chapter 2, stanza 113, 114, 115, and 158, 189, chapter 9, stanza 37 and chapter 10, stanzas 4 to 7.

Recital of the Namaz five times a day owes its origin to the Vedic injunction of Panchmahayagna (five daily worship- Panch-Maha-Yagna) which is part of the daily Vedic ritual prescribed for all individuals.

Source: CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty | Page 5

Can you now tell me why Islamic / Quan was not much taken from Hindu text?

Islam is Abrahamic religion, I don't mind if you call it a copy of Judaism. But it still will not change the fact that word "Shaheed" in sense of Martyrdom is used in Quran not in Bible.
Can you explain the use of Crescent MOON by Muslims in their flags which is long used by Hindu's ?

O genius Islam is the oldest religion first man Adam had brought Islam and he is the first PROPHET off Islam and Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final PROPHET off Islam not its founder

Similarly the word Namaz derives from two Sanskrit roots Nama and Yajna (NAMa yAJna) meaning bowing and worshipping.
Vedic descriptions about the moon, the different stellar constellations and the creation of the universe have been incorporated from the Vedas in Koran part 1 chapter 2, stanza 113, 114, 115, and 158, 189, chapter 9, stanza 37 and chapter 10, stanzas 4 to 7.
Recital of the Namaz five times a day owes its origin to the Vedic injunction of Panchmahayagna (five daily worship- Panch-Maha-Yagna) which is part of the daily Vedic ritual prescribed for all individuals.
Source: CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty | Page 5
Can you now tell me why Islamic / Quan was not much taken from Hindu text?

Stop going to saffron Academy - Namaz is Persian word and it's used in this region because of Persian influance, actual Arabic word for Prayer is "Salat". And prayer has always been there in Abrahamic religions.

Can you explain the use of Crescent MOON by Muslims in their flags which is long used by Hindu's ?

Islam doesn't have any flag - It was adopted by Muslims from Persians when the defeated sassanids empire. It has nothing to do with Islam as religion. What's next?

Last edited:
Stop going to saffron Academy - Namaz is Persian word and it's used in this region because of Persian influance, actual Arabic word for Prayer is "Salat". And prayer has always been there in Abrahamic religions.

Islam doesn't have any flag - It was adopted by Muslims from Persians when the defeated sassanids empire. It has nothing to do with Islam as religion. What's next?

Well Hindu Sanskrit is far more older then arabic and Quran, how can you justify the word which is available in sanskrit and has the same meaning in which muslims offer prayer?

Moreover the explanation of payer and everything is already available in Hindu text which is much more older. like 5 times a day of prayer.

yes , Muslims uses moon in their flags , majority of muslims have crescent moon in their flag which borrowed from Hindu.

Moreover some Persian language words are borrowed from sanskrit also.

you are wrong again these are your assumptions that hindu or sikh names cannot be given to city or we have changed it check these city names google it you will know the truth. i dont know why you indian never accept the truth
Mansehra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haripur, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rajanpur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
these are some links for the references

BBC News - Lahore roundabout sparks battle of identity in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom