What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

I tell you once advice , accept truth ...... life is far more older then then Islam and Quran written which you can't digest the fact. :)

The text written in Hindu literature then are more older then Islam and Quran was written, which is excepted by everyone which is scientifically proven also other then people who do live in denial.

Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a book considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arab : Allāh) and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of hadith) of Muhammadc. 570 CE – c. 8 June 632 CE], considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

Even Mahabharata happen 3000 BC+ which is scientific proven. is their any mentioned of timeline in Quran?

Quit saffron academy and first learn about what Abrahamic religion is. And try to convince Jews that Judaism has copied concepts from Hindu scriptures. We just inherited those :pop:

Quit saffron academy and first learn about what Abrahamic religion is. And try to convince Jews that Judaism has copied concepts from Hindu scriptures. We just inherited those :pop:

that is different strory.... I only present proof that Quran verse copied from hindu text ;) :-):-), which you haven't able to proof wrong.

@LoveIcon

Chacha ussi Arain, Baluch aa na?

Baba ji we are decedent of great Arain - Mr. Adam

We are part of Baluch. Ask @LoveIcon , he showed me a graph. :lol:

Ab toh mujay bhai maan, kaka. :D

And we are not Arians like the Hindus, Afghans, and Iranians claim to be.

We are ARAIN, not ARIAN. :lol:

That was genetic analysis which shows clear that Arains have nothing to do with Arabs and more closer to Baluchs. But still you will find many wannabes based on book written by firangi. Anyway that's off topic.

that is different strory.... I only present proof that Quran verse copied from hindu text ;) :-):-), which you haven't able to proof wrong.

As i said you first need to quit saffron academy and learn about Abrahamic religions. It's not different story, When you say Prayer is copied concept from Hinduism than that actually mean that Moses stole Hindu scripture and wrote it in Torah and Muslims inherited it.

These Indians are wanna be arabs, wanna be persians, wanna be kaalay engraz. They want to be everything but dravidians. So sad.
You are dam right but what else to expect nation which was ruled for 1000 years by us

You are dam right but what else to expect nation which was ruled for 1000 years by us
Ruled by you???o_Odamn it... if We were ruled by greats like you why cant you come and rule us again...:bounce:I would love to see another invasion by you..btw you are sayin you belonged to Mughals??:hitwall:

spare us .. Ppl are not idiots .... The venom these Hindu fanatics have is not hidden from anybody .. We have indian here boasting abt killing indian Muslims .. Destroying Islamic monuments,posting videos of anti muslim violence,abuse our religion,how indian Muslims are into love jihad,how congressi sickulars n sickular media protects evil Muslims,how indian Muslims should be put in their place,how Islam teaches violence,the advocates of Israeli actions wrt Palestinian Muslims and so on..
Or take a look at indian forums .. Full of degenerates.. N no they don't give a shit abt indian Muslims forget evil Pakistanis.
Oh please spare us .. Ppl are not idiots .... The venom these Hindu fanatics have is not hidden from anybody .. We have indian here boasting abt killing indian Muslims .. Destroying Islamic monuments,posting videos of anti muslim violence,abuse our religion,how indian Muslims are into love jihad,how congressi sickulars n sickular media protects evil Muslims,how indian Muslims should be put in their place,how Islam teaches violence,the advocates of Israeli actions wrt Palestinian Muslims and so on..

Or take a look at indian forums .. Full of degenerates.. N no they don't give a shit abt indian Muslims forget evil Pakistanis.

Bombay,Orissa,madrass,Calcutta etc?

Internet is full of bad people & you are gonna judge 1.2 billion people based on some random Internet people & when we post something about destroying Islamic monuments & that stuff it is either posted by some Far Right wingers or a reaction to other people saying the same thing about us

Internet is full of bad people & you are gonna judge 1.2 billion people based on some random Internet people & when we post something about destroying Islamic monuments & that stuff it is either posted by some Far Right wingers or a reaction to other people saying the same thing about us

Apparently 99.9% Indians on the internet are just tht right?

I can show you several examples .. Here ppl might be trolling the use of shaheed .. On indian forums I see them mocking our dead ?

Isi mentallty ki wajah se Pakistan ka kuch nahi hosakta,thankfully people like you are in a minority

Can you tell me how both written in Arabic and where it is mentioned in Quran? both words?

Shahid means witness or gawah in Urdu and is written as
شاہد while Shaheed means martyr which is written as
شہید.

Both are different words and both are written in different manners as you can also see.

About how it is used Quran, check this post by @DESERT FIGHTER . The last word of Quranic verse is Shaheed and not Shahid. Read it yourself. :)

Lmao ... It's not abou. Considering it is used I the Holy Quran for those who sacrifice their life in the struggle of Allah Almighty .. Want me to quote the verses with that word ???it is also one of the names of Allah ..:lol:

View attachment 43748

Surah Al Haj..

Back
Top Bottom