What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

I think if anyone should have objections to Muslims using Khuda it should be the Iranians but from all my talking with them on this forum they seem to not mind if I say to them Khuda Hafiz.
In the same way if Shaheed is a Arabic word,let the arabs object,There is no Patent.There is one Areesh who always talk nonsense,Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.
Even the Urdu word, aya means a nanny or a female attendant on children. Its origin is from Portuguese aia. In Urdu istari is the flat-iron used to iron out wrinkles in clothes. Istari is derived from a Portuguese word estirar meaning stainless iron

Well Hindu Sanskrit is far more older then arabic and Quran, how can you justify the word which is available in sanskrit and has the same meaning in which muslims offer prayer?

Moreover the explanation of payer and everything is already available in Hindu text which is much more older. like 5 times a day of prayer.

yes , Muslims uses moon in their flags , majority of muslims have crescent moon in their flag which borrowed from Hindu.

Moreover some Persian language words are borrowed from sanskrit also.
Arabic is way old genius and namaz is no word its created by south asians and Iran the real word is Salah

Its not proper Urdu but screwing the urdu.
1. Can't pronounce basic sounds like gh, ch, jh, th, dh, bh etc.
2. Doing extinctions of vowels in basic Urdu words.
3. Finally screwing it with thick Punjabi and Pashto accent.

Finally what we get is sadakchap sounding Urdu. :laugh:

:what: same goes for Indians. you have fuked up Urdu with same issues you mentioned

In the same way if Shaheed is a Arabic word,let the arabs object,There is no Patent.There is one Areesh who always talk nonsense,Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.
Even the Urdu word, aya means a nanny or a female attendant on children. Its origin is from Portuguese aia. In Urdu istari is the flat-iron used to iron out wrinkles in clothes. Istari is derived from a Portuguese word estirar meaning stainless iron

:) Well forget about objection . The main point is you Indians dont have a suitable alternate for the Arabic word.
Besides its an Islamic concept. I personally am happy that you adopted this Islamic concept for your dead soldiers.

Now move on. I think for Indians this news be important for the reason that earlier CRPF people were just treated like junk after life sacrifice now they get proper honour.

Case losed

:) Well forget about objection . The main point is you Indians dont have a suitable alternate for the Arabic word.
Besides its an Islamic concept. I personally am happy that you adopted this Islamic concept for your dead soldiers. Case losed

Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.

If I ask you why don't u have alternate words for Almari,Chavi,Aiya,istari(Flat iron) in Urdu,do u have any answer,even the word Chai(Tea) derived from Mandarin Chinese chá (茶).So please don't talk any NONSENSE

Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.

If I ask you why don't u have alternate words for Almari,Chavi,Aiya,istari(Flat iron) in Urdu,do u have any answer,even the word Chai(Tea) derived from Mandarin Chinese chá (茶).So please don't talk any NONSENSE

I will again repeat more than the language its infact the concept which is associated with it :)

Shaheed is an Islamic concept which means anyone who dies for cause of Allah, who dies for justice/ for oppressed but mainly its for those who sacrifice their lives in battle with enemies of Islam.

Thats all .

I will say again that for me its ok if Indians adopt Islamic concept for their dead soldiers.

as far as the words you mentioned well these are daily use words for objects NOT for concepts :) so may also use tea/chaee, hot drink :P

lolzz doesnt matter

Well Hindu Sanskrit is far more older then arabic and Quran, how can you justify the word which is availble in sanskrit and has the same meaning in which muslims offer prayer?

Moreover the explanation of payer and everything is already available in Hindu text which is much more older. like 5 times a day of prayer.

yes , Muslims uses moon in their flags , majority of muslims have crescent moon in their flag which borrowed from Hindu.

Moreover some Persian language words are borrowed from sanskrit also.

[/quote]

1. Word is "Namaz" not "Namaj",
2. No matter how hard your professors of saffron academy try to invent things fact will remains that word "Namaz" is Persian not Sanskrit.
3. This word is used only in the region which has been under Persian influence not by all Muslims as the actual Quranic word for prayer is "Salat", which again has nothing to do with Sanskirit.
4. As per Islamic belief there were about 124K messengers God sent on different part of earth, So there are fare chances that some teachings of these Messengers are are included in Hindu Scriptures.
5. As i said Muslims adopted moon from Persians not India/Sub-continent.
6. Many languages borrow words from each other, what's big deal. Sanskirit itself is sub-group of Indo-Iranian Language family.

But still fact remains that using word "Shaheed" for martyr is Islamic concept. I am sure there will be word in Sanskrit for this, so why India is not selecting that?

And last but not least - quit saffron academy, as you will look Idiot if you tell people that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have been in Kashmir to learn Hindu scriptures as you posted earlier.

And if you so desperate to use Islamic Term Shaheed than bother to convert too Islam

@Zarvan the word "shaheed" has been used for martyrs forever in India.. I really don't see the big deal now if they want to officially use it as a prefix for fallen soldiers. We speak Hindi, Urdu and dozens of other languages here, it's normal. Why so much drama ?

1. Word is "Namaz" not "Namaj",
2. No matter how hard your professors of saffron academy try to invent things fact will remains that word "Namaz" is Persian not Sanskrit.
3. This word is used only in the region which has been under Persian influence not by all Muslims as the actual Quranic word for prayer is "Salat", which again has nothing to do with Sanskirit.
4. As per Islamic belief there were about 124K messengers God sent on different part of earth, So there are fare chances that some teachings of these Messengers are are included in Hindu Scriptures.
5. As i said Muslims adopted moon from Persians not India/Sub-continent.
6. Many languages borrow words from each other, what's big deal. Sanskirit itself is sub-group of Indo-Iranian Language family.

But still fact remains that using word "Shaheed" for martyr is Islamic concept. I am sure there will be word in Sanskrit for this, so why India is not selecting that?

And last but not least - quit saffron academy, as you will look Idiot if you tell people that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have been in Kashmir to learn Hindu scriptures as you posted earlier.

Their always a changes after few KM the way word pronounce by man. the same word proceed by Chinese in different way which can be written in by different spell in english. The same world proceed by Iran, Afghan, etc in different way (pronounce)

Again, As i told you many times, Sanskrit is much more older then Islam , Quran

So mentioned 124k Messenger, how come teaching of those messengers are written in hindu scripts, which was written way centuries before those messenger mentioned? or Islam / Quran was known / written.

Ramayan which was Years before Mahabharata happen. Now you calculated your messengers years... and tell me which was written earlier who borrowed / copied from whom?

Fact is , Persian taken worlds from Sanskrit , and those words were taken by Arabs. You now cannot hide the fact is the messages were written in Hindu text was copied in Quran.

You making some much for one word, but what about text which was copied from Hindu texts?

And if you so desperate to use Islamic Term Shaheed than bother to convert too Islam
When you can use HinduTexts quotes / teaching in Quran , why can't we use that single word?

Last edited:
Their always a changes after few KM the way word pronounce by man. the same word proceed by Chinese in different way which can be written in by different spell in english. The same world proceed by Iran, Afghan, etc in different way (pronounce)

Again, As i told you many times, Sanskrit is much more older then Islam , Quran

So mentioned 124k Messenger, how come teaching of those messengers are written in hindu scripts, which was written way centuries before those messenger mentioned? or Islam / Quran was known / written.

Ramayan which was 10,000 BC, Years before Mahabharata happen, was fought, which was 3000 BC+. Now you calculated your messengers years... and tell me which was written earlier who borrowed / copied from whom?

Fact is , Persian taken worlds from Sanskrit , and those words were taken by Arabs. You now cannot hide the fact is the messages were written in Hindu text was copied in Quran.

You making some much for one word, but what about text which was copied from Hindu texts?

When you can use HinduTexts quotes / teaching in Quran , why can't we use that single word?

I will give you same advice, quit saffron academy before it's too late.

:what: same goes for Indians. you have fuked up Urdu with same issues you mentioned.

if we say Ijazat or Ijajat, both are correct in Hindi, Urdu speakers in India speak it properly too . So, we screw nothing. But even after watching PTV, Pakistanis couldn't speak Urdu properly. :laugh:

I will give you same advice, quit saffron academy before it's too late.
I tell you once advice , accept truth ...... life is far more older then then Islam and Quran written which you can't digest the fact. :)

The text written in Hindu literature then are more older then Islam and Quran was written, which is excepted by everyone which is scientifically proven also other then people who do live in denial.

Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a book considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arab : Allāh) and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of hadith) of Muhammadc. 570 CE – c. 8 June 632 CE], considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

Even Mahabharata happen 3000 BC+ which is scientific proven. is their any mentioned of timeline in Quran?

Last edited:
There r many common words in Hindu,Urdu & Arabic,there is no patent.Well the arabs didn't object it.Here only the titlle " Shaheed" is given,we r not following the Arabic concept nor I want to change my religion,even the arabs call Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistanis fake Muslims,kafir regardless of their religion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom