What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

As i said you first need to quit saffron academy and learn about Abrahamic religions. It's not different story, When you say Prayer is copied concept from Hinduism than that actually mean that Moses stole Hindu scripture and wrote it in Torah and Muslims inherited it.

Yes you are now right....... all other religion started much afterwards when Hindu text are already written long back.....

Hindu religion is the base foundation of all other religion in the world, one can understand from that fact that, All other religion started centuries after ward when Hindu religion / sanskrit existed.

you find it hard to digest that Mahabharata happened 3000 + yeas back , and Hindu test written more then 10,000 Years back.... all other religion don't even crosses 3000+ years marks....

Your views .

Thankfully India does not think so narrowly.

India acts hypocritically. Blames Pakistanis to follow Arabs and leaving their roots and then goes on to use Quranic and Arabi terms for their own dead soldiers.

Says WHO....POOR YOU...I can't imagine how butt hurt the Fake Arabs are...where as the true ones doesn't even give a damn. Suck it dude...we used an Arab word..jo ukhadna he ukhad le. Agar kuch kar nehi sakta to angutha chuso aur so jao.
kiss-my-ass1.jpg

Tumhari dignity kaha jati hai jab tum Afghan Ghori aur Ghaznavi k naam se missile banate ho...aur Afghan formal complain karte hai. Bade aye dignity pe lecture jhadne wale...Amrikio k paltu kutte....bhikh pe jite ho. Jis thali pe khate wohi pe hagte ho...America k bhikh pe zinda rehte ho....aur fir unhiko galiya nikalte ho. Tumhari bade dignity hai...yaha UK mein khudko Pakistani kehne se bhi sharmate hai...restaurant kholte hai ... naam dete hai Indian. Bade aye dignity wale...

As i said you have no dignity. Even disrespecting your own dead by using non-Indian foreign terms for them. Tch tch. What a shame!!

Its not proper Urdu but screwing the urdu.
1. Can't pronounce basic sounds like gh, ch, jh, th, dh, bh etc.
2. Doing extinctions of vowels in basic Urdu words.
3. Finally screwing it with thick Punjabi and Pashto accent.

Finally what we get is sadakchap sounding Urdu. :laugh:

Every language is spoken in different accents. English has different accents and pronounciations. German in Germany and Austria is often of different accents. Same applies to Urdu in Pakistan or any other language.

But since you are a jhail. You won't understand. OK. Keep using r@ped version of Urdu. Who cares here in Pakistan. We know you are f*cked up people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Apparently 99.9% Indians on the internet are just tht right?

I can show you several examples .. Here ppl might be trolling the use of shaheed .. On indian forums I see them mocking our dead ?

No,I am gonna tell you 99.9% of Indians are counter trolling,a very small % of those really hate somethings.Tell me that isn't true on Pakistani Forums

Yes you are now right....... all other religion started much afterwards when Hindu text are already written long back.....

Hindu religion is the base foundation of all other religion in the world, one can understand from that fact that, All other religion started centuries after ward when Hindu religion / sanskrit existed.

you find it hard to digest that Mahabharata happened 3000 + yeas back , and Hindu test written more then 10,000 Years back.... all other religion don't even crosses 3000+ years marks....
:cuckoo:

LOL!!! Ok - Start saying prayers 5 times a day along with Muslims - After all it's part of Hinduism. :pop:

India acts hypocritically. Blames Pakistanis to follow Arabs and leaving their roots and then goes on to use Quranic and Arabi terms for their own dead soldiers.

As i said you have no dignity. Even disrespecting your own dead by using non-Indian foreign terms for them. Tch tch. What a shame!!

Every language is spoken in different accents. English has different accents and pronounciations. German in Germany and Austria is often of different accents. Same applies to Urdu in Pakistan or any other language.

But since you are a jhail. You won't understand. OK. Keep using r@ped version of Urdu. Who cares here in Pakistan. We know you are f*cked up people. :rolleyes:
Pakistan is hypocrite. Its national language is of Indian origin.

LOL!!! Ok - Start saying prayers 5 times a day along with Muslims - After all it's part of Hinduism. :pop:
No. Just two time is ok. its fine for us. can not waste more time.

No,I am gonna tell you 99.9% of Indians are counter trolling,a very small % of those really hate somethings.Tell me that isn't true on Pakistani Forums

Counter trolling my *** ... Be it mocking Islam,our heritage,our dead,terrorist attacks or even advocating mass killings of Muslims or the Palestinians n so on.. We have seen it all...

Shahid means witness or gawah in Urdu and is written as
شاہد while Shaheed means martyr which is written as
شہید.

Both are different words and both are written in different manners as you can also see.

About how it is used Quran, check this post by @DESERT FIGHTER . The last word of Quranic verse is Shaheed and not Shahid. Read it yourself. :)
they can't even read it..

Pakistan is hypocrite. Its national language is of Indian origin.

No. Just two time is ok. its fine for us. can not waste more time.

In other threads this creature talks abt love jihad,sickular media n congress favouring evil barbaric Muslims n other anti Islamic hate speech here he is advocating the use of an Islamic word.. Hypocrisy ? Lmao ..

Counter trolling my *** ... Be it mocking Islam,our heritage,our dead,terrorist attacks or even advocating mass killings of Muslims or the Palestinians n so on.. We have seen it all...

In other threads this creature talks abt love jihad,sickular media n congress favouring evil barbaric Muslims n other anti Islamic hate speech here he is advocating the use of an Islamic word.. Hypocrisy ? Lmao ..
Did i advocate ? Oh you did not understand it i think. By the way all creatures are Islamic or not ?

the problem with your people is you can't accept facts ,and go hung ho with every other thing.....

When your Quran was written in 600 CE , same time Indian Person Brahmagupta , indian scholar Brahmagupta was the first to give rules to compute with zero and value of PI and others.

The Bible's internal chronology places Abraham around 2000 BCE, But Indian places Mahabharata more then 3000+ BCE.

So when Quran verse is having the same text as Hindu Veds which was written 10,000 + BCE years before why you ppl feeling digest to accept the fact ?

Why is it so difficult to understand that India & Pakistan are different. You are attempting to apply narrow logic to other nations.

India has assimilated the good from all & for heavens sake try & recall that India has more Muslims than Pak has. We do not have a hassle & do not consider blasphemous to use Urdu - after all it has its roots here.

Lastly, if India & Indians ( including Indian Muslims ) are ok with it, why should it bother anyone else ?!!

Y
the problem with your people is you can't accept facts ,and go hung ho with every other thing.....

When your Quran was written in 600 CE , same time Indian Person Brahmagupta , indian scholar Brahmagupta was the first to give rules to compute with zero and value of PI and others.

The Bible's internal chronology places Abraham around 2000 BCE, But Indian places Mahabharata more then 3000+ BCE.

So when Quran verse is having the same text as Hindu Veds which was written 10,000 + BCE years before why you ppl feeling digest to accept the fact ?
yrs I know Hindus conquered Mexico .. They created stem cell,nuclear weapons,cars n jets etc.. Thank you.

Did i advocate ? Oh you did not understand it i think. By the way all creatures are Islamic or not ?
Now you rant .. As for creature being Islamic .. Every thing is the creation of God.

Y

yrs I know Hindus conquered Mexico .. They created stem cell,nuclear weapons,cars n jets etc.. Thank you.

Now you rant .. As for creature being Islamic .. Every thing is the creation of God.
Ok. so Hindus are Islamic too. Why did these maulavis are saying this is islamic, that is un-islamic.

Ok. so Hindus are Islamic too. Why did these maulavis are saying this is islamic, that is un-islamic.
Uneducated maulvis are assholes .. Just like hinduvtas like rss,shiv sena or bjp are assholes.. Both use religion for politics n greed

Uneducated maulvis are assholes .. Just like hinduvtas like rss,shiv sena or bjp are assholes.. Both use religion for politics n greed
What about educated maulavis who said the same thing ? Terrorists are human beings. Are they Islamic ?

Back
Top Bottom