What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Please show me Atlantis with Carbon Dating proof,

while i provide you 9500 BC carbon dating proof of Hindu City , so Veds also be around 9500 yrs old or more then That , Is that proof? Hindu Gods Idols , Bells with 9500 carbon dating ?

In proof what you want ?

You have problem in reading the facts OR undressing from it.

You are linking unrelated things.

1. You are assuming that the archeological finds somehow prove Hinduism's great age. That is an unwarranted assumption.
2. You are assuming that the same archeological finds prove existence of a sophisticated civilization. That is an unwarranted assumption.
3. You are assuming that 9,500 years ago, writing existed. This is not unwarranted, but simply ludicrous in all senses.
4. You claimed that Hindu WRITING existed 10,000 years ago. Where the hell is the proof? You still do not see how BS is your stupid claim?
5. Who the hell says that Bells can be carbon-dated? Are bells made of wood? How moronic can you be to make another idiotic claim.

Listen, if you do not present credible evidence to support your wild claims, and persist in making more stupid noise and coming up with more idiotic claims, I will ban you from this thread.

So be careful.... You are fore-warned.

Who the hell says that Bells can be carbon-dated? Are bells made of wood? How moronic can you be to make another idiotic claim.
i dont know much,but want to point out that 10,000 years ago it was stone age,so wooden bells are a possibilty:D

i dont know much,but want to point out that 10,000 years ago it was stone age,so wooden bells are a possibilty:D

Ummm... I think the logical thing to expect would be stone bells. That could be highly prone to cracking when struck. Some people here seem to have stone skulls. Very thick and sturdy skulls. Stuff can not penetrate. Only by cracking them can some learning take place.

Ummm... I think the logical thing to expect would be stone bells. That could be highly prone to cracking when struck. Some people here seem to have stone skulls. Very thick and sturdy skulls. Stuff can not penetrate. Only by cracking them can some learning take place.
ok you have fun cracking
btw human bone is stronger than marble,but lighter than aluminium:enjoy:

ok you have fun cracking
btw human bone is stronger than marble,but lighter than aluminium:enjoy:

I am waiting for that particular stone skull to make another appearance. But maybe it is already cracked and perhaps has learned not to make blunders like the ones above. Imagine that: carbon dating bells - what a moron. Why are some people so desperate to cling to phony claims like that? What sort of self-respect they have in order to do so?

I am waiting for that particular stone skull to make another appearance. But maybe it is already cracked and perhaps has learned not to make blunders like the ones above. Imagine that: carbon dating bells - what a moron. Why are some people so desperate to cling to phony claims like that? What sort of self-respect they have in order to do so?

How abt ATGMs freezin in cold weather or tanks losing aux power making ATGMs useless .. The guy is an idiot.

hey,look at the bright side,
i smile when i see such claims,it verifies scientific education is not a waste of life
provides me much needed solace for all the things i missed and a wee bit inspiration to learn more

Our national language is of Arabic, Turkish and Persian origins. Your knowledge on this issue is bogus. Research more please.

I am applying simple logic to India. If a culture is evil and belongs to invaders then there is no point of using a word from that language to your dead soldiers.

It is a disgrace. You won't to honor your soldiers with invaders language?

For heavens sake , you and I are communicating in an ' invaders' language .

Aren't we ? !!!

Hope this helps.

You are linking unrelated things.

1. You are assuming that the archeological finds somehow prove Hinduism's great age. That is an unwarranted assumption.
How come a hindu city with hindu gods idols and temple which is around 7500-9500 BC is unwarranted? So you are assuming that temples found/idols found in the such an old city when no other human race proof existed is not Hindu great age? Wow ...... you are saying that around 9000 BC hindu's only exited is not great age? then what is Great age as per your assumption ? Muslims age?

Thats itself proves hinduism existed around from 9500 BC. Which is hard to digest for you that hindu was existed that much earlier.

2. You are assuming that the same archeological finds prove existence of a sophisticated civilization. That is an unwarranted assumption.
Based on the city structure from its finding , an uneducated person can also know that superior or technical civilisation made it.

You can safely assume that uneducated person cannot make a city with sea port and anchors, a non sophisticated civilisation can which can made boats also. Using of bronze proves the advance civilization. It shows that those people knows about metal and use moulds.

As per your assumption civilisation which can build city and make ports and boats is not sophisticated ? please tell us which one is then?

3. You are assuming that 9,500 years ago, writing existed. This is not unwarranted, but simply ludicrous in all senses.

When the city found , why not writing existed ? in olden days text were written on leaves and tea barks, their wss tradition to burn the manuscripts also. Moreover , you think a civilisation which can make boats , anchors , don't know writing?

Their is no writing or Pictorial lunguate found on stones , which proves that writing is done on leave and tea barks which is degradable with time.

If you are assuming writing is not existed then how come prayers were held and rules and regulation were held? why not any pictorial drawings on stone?

Your assumption is wrong , If no writing is existed then their would be drawings in stones, which is not present.

4. You claimed that Hindu WRITING existed 10,000 years ago. Where the hell is the proof? You still do not see how BS is your stupid claim?

Well when there hindu idol was present in 9500 BC, then their will be prayers also, their will be rules and regulations etc also? the proof is existence of God idols which proves prayers and rule and regulations.

When no proof of drawing found on stones or carving on stones, all this shows for writing something else would be use instead of stones i.e leaves and tree barks.

5. Who the hell says that Bells can be carbon-dated? Are bells made of wood? How moronic can you be to make another idiotic claim.
Wooden object found along with them are done C-14 testing, Bell are made of Bronze.

Scientific Fact: Is that city made by people under water or it is submerged under water?

As scientist said , when Ice melt after Ice Age between (10,000 - 8,500 BC) sea level rises by 100mts and the city is submerged under water. So scientist calculated the land and sea rise to drive that year i.e. city should be present @9500 BC to be submerged under water. But city was made much easier which is hard to find right now.

if u assuming that city is build under water and people stay underwater then it cannot be 9500yrs old

It take little bit understanding Sci to know all this complicated things.

Listen, if you do not present credible evidence to support your wild claims, and persist in making more stupid noise and coming up with more idiotic claims, I will ban you from this thread.

So be careful.... You are fore-warned.

what credible evidence you want , let me know ? if you want to take you 9500 BC and show you things then i cannot. If you have hard to understand if A=B=C then A=C also , then Sorry.

Last edited:
How come a hindu city with hindu gods idols and temple which is around 7500-9500 BC is unwarranted? So you are assuming that temples found/idols found in the such an old city when no other human race proof existed is not Hindu great age? Wow ...... you are saying that around 9000 BC hindu's only exited is not great age? then what is Great age as per your assumption ? Muslims age?

Thats itself proves hinduism existed around from 9500 BC. Which is hard to digest for you that hindu was existed that much earlier.

Based on the city structure from its finding , an uneducated person can also know that superior or technical civilisation made it.

You can safely assume that uneducated person cannot make a city with sea port and anchors, a non sophisticated civilisation can which can made boats also. Using of bronze proves the advance civilization. It shows that those people knows about metal and use moulds.

As per your assumption civilisation which can build city and make ports and boats is not sophisticated ? please tell us which one is then?

When the city found , why not writing existed ? in olden days text were written on leaves and tea barks, their wss tradition to burn the manuscripts also. Moreover , you think a civilisation which can make boats , anchors , don't know writing?

Their is no writing or Pictorial lunguate found on stones , which proves that writing is done on leave and tea barks which is degradable with time.

If you are assuming writing is not existed then how come prayers were held and rules and regulation were held? why not any pictorial drawings on stone?

Your assumption is wrong , If no writing is existed then their would be drawings in stones, which is not present.

Well when there hindu idol was present in 9500 BC, then their will be prayers also, their will be rules and regulations etc also? the proof is existence of God idols which proves prayers and rule and regulations.

When no proof of drawing found on stones or carving on stones, all this shows for writing something else would be use instead of stones i.e leaves and tree barks.

Wooden object found along with them are done C-14 testing, Bell are made of Bronze.

Scientific Fact: Is that city made by people under water or it is submerged under water?

As scientist said , when Ice melt after Ice Age between (10,000 - 8,500 BC) sea level rises by 100mts and the city is submerged under water. So scientist calculated the land and sea rise to drive that year i.e. city should be present @9500 BC to be submerged under water. But city was made much easier which is hard to find right now.

if u assuming that city is build under water and people stay underwater then it cannot be 9500yrs old

what credible evidence you want , let me know ? if you want to take you 9500 BC and show you things then i cannot. If you have hard to understand if A=B=C then A=C also , then Sorry.

Listen, you have presented no evidence. You have only made claims based on assumptions. You have proved nothing. You are a certifiable nutcase.

You are telling me that you've come upon a complete underwater city with temples, idols, bronze bells, and all the rest and that somehow proves all your idiocy?

Do you take people for fools? Or do you think that this forum is for spreading stupid claims, or fiction, or deep trolling or something.

It does take little bit understanding Sci to know complicated things. I should know - I am an engineer who graduated from one of world's top Technological Universities.

But the trash you are talking about needs very little to debunk. You however are too thick in the head to realize that. I doubt if you know much about science at all because you are making wild claims on some nonsense evidence.

You are thread-banned.

How come a hindu city with hindu gods idols and temple which is around 7500-9500 BC is unwarranted?

There is no connection between the ruins of an underwater city found at a place known as Bet Dwarka, and the city of Dwarka mentioned in the Mahabharata. As has been pointed out often enough by Hindutvavadi revisionists of history, archaeology and linguistics, or philology need to be matched for these identities to be valid.

So you are assuming that temples found/idols found in the such an old city when no other human race proof existed is not Hindu great age?

There are literally hundreds of sites showing human habitation dating back to 10,000 years before today and even older after the path-breaking work of Marija Gimbutas. It is not clear what you mean by no other human race proof, since almost all human cultural traces earlier than the Copper Age, the age of the Mohenjodaro-Harappa ruins, are between 5,000 to 10,000 years old. Please look up Stone Age civilisations.

Wow ...... you are saying that around 9000 BC hindu's only exited is not great age? then what is Great age as per your assumption ? Muslims age?

There are no records, written or otherwise about the Hindu religion older than the Vedas. The commonly accepted date of the Vedas earlier was 1200 BC, but that is a highly suspect date now, because of the arbitrary way in which it was computed. Linguistic analysis shows that the Rg Veda was probably written after 2000 BC. However, Subhash Kak, through astrological/ astronomical analysis of the Rg Veda has postulated an older date than that. NOBODY has suggested, based on any evidence, any date earlier than 5000 BC, about 7,000 years ago.

The oldest proof of Hinduism existing is the records of the Hittites and the Mitanni inscriptions; these go back to the second millennium BC, not greater/older than 2000 BC.

An amazing statement, since the ruins consist largely of walls. Walls are a defensive characteristic of settlements in the open from neolithic times.

The anchors found are large stones with gaps in them, which in ancient days were tied with rope and dropped off a boat to anchor it. Unfortunately, the anchors found at the Dwarka site have been found to have been of much later origin than the surrounding walls. Apparently these are anchors lost by boats of the mediaeval period.

There is no evidence of boat-building other than the anchors, which are much younger in age than the structures. It is a horrible mistake to connect anchors and structures in view of their varying date.

A civilisation which can build a city and make ports and boats is sophisticated. Unfortunately the ruins at Bet Dwarka is not such a city.

There may have been writing but there is no evidence. Nothing remains.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of existence.

No cities of that time the world over have been found to have had writing other than on stone or on clay.

There is proof that there was religion and religious practice before writing down of those practices. For instance, the Vedas were passed down from scholar to scholar by memorising them, and they were finally committed to writing only at a very, very late date.

The absence of evidence.....

Hindus started making idols only very late in history. The earliest samples and specimens that we have are about 2,000 years old, whereas Hinduism is at least a 1,000 years older, possibly more.

False argument. You repeat the same thing over and over again. "If there were no horses, there must have been cows." No, that does not follow. If there is no stone carving, it proves that there are no stone carvings.

Evidence such as a stone block with Gujarati script, the way the stones were dressed showing that dowels had been used, and an examination of anchors found on the site suggest that the harbour site dates only to historical times, with some of the underwater structure being late Medieval. Coastal erosion was probably the cause of the destruction of what was an ancient port.

Scientific Fact:
Is that city made by people under water or it is submerged under water?

When you get that understanding, please let us know.

For many Bhagat Singh was also a terrorist
I just want to know form you that for you Osama is a terrorist or not. And what about TTP ? Are they terrorist or not ?

Our national language is of Arabic, Turkish and Persian origins. Your knowledge on this issue is bogus. Research more please.

I am applying simple logic to India. If a culture is evil and belongs to invaders then there is no point of using a word from that language to your dead soldiers.

It is a disgrace. You won't to honor your soldiers with invaders language?
That language is originated in India. And the culture is evil but not the language. Got it ? Same can be said about internet and culture of west ? Is not it ?

Listen, you have presented no evidence. You have only made claims based on assumptions. You have proved nothing. You are a certifiable nutcase.

You are telling me that you've come upon a complete underwater city with temples, idols, bronze bells, and all the rest and that somehow proves all your idiocy?

Do you take people for fools? Or do you think that this forum is for spreading stupid claims, or fiction, or deep trolling or something.

It does take little bit understanding Sci to know complicated things. I should know - I am an engineer who graduated from one of world's top Technological Universities.

But the trash you are talking about needs very little to debunk. You however are too thick in the head to realize that. I doubt if you know much about science at all because you are making wild claims on some nonsense evidence.

You are thread-banned.
You are biased. Also scared. Why did you ban him ? Can you do the same thread ban to Zarvan ? And what proof do you want about Hinduism ?

Last edited:
That language is originated in India. And the culture is evil but not the language. Got it ? Same can be said about internet and culture of west ? Is not it ?

Language is part of culture. In this case it is also part of a particular religion. Urdu is a mixture of languages spoken by India's invaders.

Make your mind now. For how long you would continue to disrespect your dead soldiers by calling them Shaheed?

Back
Top Bottom