What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Language is part of culture. In this case it is also part of a particular religion. Urdu is a mixture of languages spoken by India's invaders.

Make your mind now. For how long you would continue to disrespect your dead soldiers by calling them Shaheed?
Again . Language is a medium of expression. YAnd Language can not be associated with religion. You are wrong again.

Again . Language is a medium of expression. YAnd Language can not be associated with religion. You are wrong again.

Yes language can be associated with a religion. Shaheed is a word used in Quran. You are wrong. Stop embarrassing your dead.

Language is part of culture. In this case it is also part of a particular religion. Urdu is a mixture of languages spoken by India's invaders.
Make your mind now. For how long you would continue to disrespect your dead soldiers by calling them Shaheed?
@Biplab Bijay,@Spring Onion
Apples & Oranges,It is only the title "Shaheed " & nothing else.For eg there was one Pakistani soldier Akash Rabbani who laid down his life fighting against terrorist.Now Akash is a Hindu name,there is no such name in Persian or Arabic. The soldier didn't become a Hindu bcoz he had a Hindu name. U must understand There r certain common words in Hindi & Urdu.In the 15th century,arabs used to come to trade goods in Gujarat,Karanataka,it might be possible the Arabs might have adopted foreign words in Arabic language & EVEN foreign customs which cannot be ruled out

Apples & Oranges,It is only the title "Shaheed " & nothing else.For eg there was one Pakistani soldier Akash Rabbani who laid down his life fighting against terrorist.Now Akash is a Hindu name,there is no such name in Persian or Arabic. The soldier didn't become a Hindu bcoz he had a Hindu name. U must understand There r certain common words in Hindi & Urdu.In the 15th century,arabs used to come to trade goods in Gujarat,Karanataka,it might be possible the Arabs might have adopted foreign words in Arabic language & EVEN foreign customs which cannot be ruled out
No need to explain it to me. I know it. I was just replying them in their own voice.

Shaheed is a Quranic term from arabic. No matter how many spin you give to it. It would remain arabic. A language of invaders.

Not everyone is Akash in Pakistan. But every dead Indian soldier is called Shaheed in India. Which is shameful.

On first sight I was really happy to see so many comments on the news about CRPF martyrs being given status of shaheed but I was really shocked to see members here are fighting religious war over stupidest thing I could have ever imagined that whose word is SHAHEED, nobody said a words about hundred of CRPF mens who laid there life selflessly for this nation. I know every indian thinks that anyone in combat uniform is army.

I feel heartbroken when CRPF men are shown patrolling near snowcladen railway line in Kashmir and referred as army.

What CRPF is doing for this country makes it most important armed force of India. Spending years in jungle without family with continuous threat to life just to save India's integrity.

It's these CRPF martyrs and local tribal security forces who sacrifices has resulted in naxal confined to just 3 states from 14 states 5 years back.

Even tree plantations by army is in newspapers but yesterday a CRPF company was hit by IED and 5 CRPF men were injured and 3 naxals were killed didn't even find small corner in even local newspaper. Daily incidents happen and it goes unnoticed.

India is nation of such a hypocrites the one who are doing nothing are allocated 1000 cr budgets and the one sacrificing life are not even talked about.
Btw SHAHEED status is not just a abbreviation for us there comes a lot of privilege to the family of martyrs in terms of monetary help and government support. Thats is why we wanted SHAHEED status for our martyrs.

PROUD TO BE PART OF CRPF....

Now I know how Pakistanis will respect their martyrs. Shaheens, go to a Arabic/Urdu/Hindi speaking course. This thread was about the martyred soldiers. Atleast respect them.

681625.gif

Now I understand why you guys are soo messed up ....

Case closed. Have a nice day Sir. :D
Thank you.

Shaheed is a Quranic term from arabic. No matter how many spin you give to it. It would remain arabic. A language of invaders.

Not everyone is Akash in Pakistan. But every dead Indian soldier is called Shaheed in India. Which is shameful.
It does not matter what you say, Saheed is a word, just a word. You can try hard to see it with green glasses, but that does not matter.

It matters. It is an arabic word and is used in Quran.

It doesnot matter for us because we don't care what it's meaning is in arabic or Quran .

For us Shaheed = martyr = a soldier who sacrificed his live for the nation .

It doesnot matter for us because we don't care what it's meaning is in arabic or Quran .

For us Shaheed = martyr = a soldier who sacrificed his live for the nation .

Then you are embarrassing your own dead. And we Pakistanis appreciate it. :)

It matters. It is an arabic word and is used in Quran.
So ? Quran is printed in printing machines developed by non-muslims. You can use our products and can hate us. Why not we ?

Shaheed kaho ya amar, jana inho ne narak hi hai :lol:
It does not matter. Waisi jannat mai jana hi nahin jahan pe terrorist hon, like Osama chacha. Tum wahan pe ja sakte ho.

Back
Top Bottom