What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Why such a storm over a word? I think they have borrowed a concept from the very invaders they loathe. Islam has influenced India in a huge way more then what many Indians may accept. Things like Taj Mahal, Red fort and many other national monuments they like to boast around the world was built by the same people they hate lol.

I doubt they are using the word Shaheed in a sense its used in Islam. They have just borrowed a word from invaders just like most of their culture was influenced and changed by invaders.

rss mode on.. I see..
No its genuine question. I want to know whether terrorists are the creation of god .

Why such a storm over a word? I think they have borrowed a concept from the very invaders they loathe. Islam has influenced India in a huge way more then what many Indians may accept. Things like Taj Mahal, Red fort and many other national monuments they like to boast around the world was built by the same people they hate lol.

I doubt they are using the word Shaheed in a sense its used in Islam. They have just borrowed a word from invaders just like most of their culture was influenced and changed by invaders.

What about your culture is it changed ? Of course Taj Mahal is an Islamic creation. But hey. Its built on our land.

And by the way since you have brought the topic of Invaders, I would like to say one thing. Do you like invaders ?

No its genuine question. I want to know whether terrorists are the creation of god .

What about your culture is it changed ? Of course Taj Mahal is an Islamic creation. But hey. Its built on our land.

And by the way since you have brought the topic of Invaders, I would like to say one thing. Do you like invaders ?
For many Bhagat Singh was also a terrorist

Pakistan is hypocrite. Its national language is of Indian origin.

Our national language is of Arabic, Turkish and Persian origins. Your knowledge on this issue is bogus. Research more please.

Why is it so difficult to understand that India & Pakistan are different. You are attempting to apply narrow logic to other nations.

India has assimilated the good from all & for heavens sake try & recall that India has more Muslims than Pak has. We do not have a hassle & do not consider blasphemous to use Urdu - after all it has its roots here.

Lastly, if India & Indians ( including Indian Muslims ) are ok with it, why should it bother anyone else ?!!

I am applying simple logic to India. If a culture is evil and belongs to invaders then there is no point of using a word from that language to your dead soldiers.

It is a disgrace. You won't to honor your soldiers with invaders language?

Last edited:
Y

yrs I know Hindus conquered Mexico .. They created stem cell,nuclear weapons,cars n jets etc.. Thank you.

Now you rant .. As for creature being Islamic .. Every thing is the creation of God.
well you trying to proved that Islam influencing hindu india , while i proved that Islam itself influenced by Hindu since its inception..... i hope you got the point.

Our national language is of Arabic, Turkish and Persian origins. Your knowledge on this issue is bogus. Research more please.

I am applying simple logic to India. If a culture is evil and belongs to invaders then there is no point of using a word from that language to your dead soldiers.

It is a disgrace. You won't to honor your soldiers with invaders language?
Same goes to you, if you think Non-Islamic religion is bad then why your holy books have same quotes which hindu scripts had?

No religion is evil , only people or followers are evil or bad.

Counter trolling my *** ... Be it mocking Islam,our heritage,our dead,terrorist attacks or even advocating mass killings of Muslims or the Palestinians n so on.. We have seen it all...

they can't even read it..

In other threads this creature talks abt love jihad,sickular media n congress favouring evil barbaric Muslims n other anti Islamic hate speech here he is advocating the use of an Islamic word.. Hypocrisy ? Lmao ..

I can again refute all your points,but it is gonna be a wasted effort.in your mind you have made it the fundamental rule,Hindu = Bad,Which i think is clouding your judgement.

I can again refute all your points,but it is gonna be a wasted effort.in your mind you have made it the fundamental rule,Hindu = Bad,Which i think is clouding your judgement.
Hindu = bad? How did you come to tht conclusion ? Yes Hindu extremist mindset is vile .. Just like Taliban or other muslim extremist are a bunch of assholes.. But unlike me accepting tht ...you are defending them..

well you trying to proved that Islam influencing hindu india , while i proved that Islam itself influenced by Hindu since its inception..... i hope you got the point.

Same goes to you, if you think Non-Islamic religion is bad then why your holy books have same quotes which hindu scripts had?

No religion is evil , only people or followers are evil or bad.
Sorry to say homie but most of your (or should I say all of your posts) are pretty retarded.. Thanks.

For many Bhagat Singh was also a terrorist
Those who think otherwise are bat-shit retarded..

Sorry to say homie but most of your (or should I say all of your posts) are pretty retarded.. Thanks.

Those who think otherwise are bat-shit retarded..

yes because they are proven with facts and not your objective think of fancy without facts. No wonders.

Yes you are now right....... all other religion started much afterwards when Hindu text are already written long back.....

Hindu religion is the base foundation of all other religion in the world, one can understand from that fact that, All other religion started centuries after ward when Hindu religion / sanskrit existed.

you find it hard to digest that Mahabharata happened 3000 + yeas back , and Hindu test written more then 10,000 Years back.... all other religion don't even crosses 3000+ years marks....

You are a nutcase if you think you can prove that Hindu texts were written more than 10,000 Years back. Indians are fond of claiming that they did everything first - even Genetic Engineering.

So, prove your assertion that Hindu texts were written more than 10,000 years back.

You are a nutcase if you think you can prove that Hindu texts were written more than 10,000 Years back. Indians are fond of claiming that they did everything first - even Genetic Engineering.

So, prove your assertion that Hindu texts were written more than 10,000 years back.

Well , let me prove you,

Part 1

Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 2.00.54 am.png

Mahabharata City : Dwarika ( end of Dvapara Yuga)

A) BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Lost city 'could rewrite history'
B)ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY NEEDS REWRITING: DWARKA IS THE OLDEST CITY ON EARTH | Sulekha Creative

1) Although Palaeolithic sites dating back around 20,000 years have been found on the coast of India's western state of Gujarat before, this is the first time there are indications of man-made structures as old as 9,500 years found deep beneath the sea surface.

2) Debris recovered from the site - including construction material, pottery, sections of walls, beads, sculpture and human bones and teeth has been carbon dated and found to be nearly 9,500 years old

3) Ancient Harappan civilisation, which dates back around 4,000 years. is last known thing to human kind.

We now come to know that the original Dwarka city was as old as 9500 BC, thus older than Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilisations by more than 5000 years.

Dwarka becomes the oldest city in the world, and thus world history and Indian history need correction. The melting of the ice caps and the end of the ice age about 8000-10000 years ago caused sea water rise of nearly 400 feet which swallowed the old Dwarka city. This tallies with the account of Mahabharata as per which after Krishna died, Dwarka got submerged.

The second new perspective is about the Vedic age and its connection with the Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC). Remote sensing satellite images indicate the course of the dried up river Saraswathi, so many times referred to in the Vedas. If the river had dried up around 4000 BC, Vedas must be much older than that.

The theory of forign Aryan invaders then becomes defunct. Ancient urban settlements on the banks of Saraswathi have been identified. Vedas pre-date the IVC and go back as far as 9000 BC. Vedas were known to the people of IVC.

A 40,000 Year Old Cave Painting in India: Kurnool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, your oldest Egyptian civilisation is around 4500 BC, Now please do let me know what else proof you required?

their are more proofs which goes back more then 10,000 BC yrs which is again out your current false history knowledge. please read the right and current history and not outdated one.

let me see now which of your people challenge
That Hindu Civilisation are much older and Quran text was copied from Hindu Veds.

Sorry I don't understand hinglish ... Get an "Education"......
E .D.U.C.A.T.I.O.N....!!!!!
please read the reply update your current knowledge of Indian and Hindus and how old are they...... read city Dwarika which 9500 yes old and then compare with your starting of your Civilisation which is in Egypt & 4500 yrs old only.

indian cave painting are 40,000 years old. ( this will give you heart attack and you might get fail in history as your EDUCATION is based on False facts)

If you still do live in fancy that Indian hindu religion , please you need real education and not false knowledge..... please come up with facts and not your dream fancy story.

Reply the above with facts and dates .... Dare your too

Last edited:
Well , let me prove you, It have prove more then 2 whole page....

Part 1

View attachment 43999
Mahabharata City : Dwarika ( end of Dvapara Yuga)

A) BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Lost city 'could rewrite history'
B)ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY NEEDS REWRITING: DWARKA IS THE OLDEST CITY ON EARTH | Sulekha Creative

1) Although Palaeolithic sites dating back around 20,000 years have been found on the coast of India's western state of Gujarat before, this is the first time there are indications of man-made structures as old as 9,500 years found deep beneath the sea surface.

2) Debris recovered from the site - including construction material, pottery, sections of walls, beads, sculpture and human bones and teeth has been carbon dated and found to be nearly 9,500 years old

3) Ancient Harappan civilisation, which dates back around 4,000 years. is last known thing to human kind.

We now come to know that the original Dwarka city was as old as 9500 BC, thus older than Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilisations by more than 5000 years.

Dwarka becomes the oldest city in the world, and thus world history and Indian history need correction. The melting of the ice caps and the end of the ice age about 8000-10000 years ago caused sea water rise of nearly 400 feet which swallowed the old Dwarka city. This tallies with the account of Mahabharata as per which after Krishna died, Dwarka got submerged.

The second new perspective is about the Vedic age and its connection with the Indus Valley Civilisation (IVC). Remote sensing satellite images indicate the course of the dried up river Saraswathi, so many times referred to in the Vedas. If the river had dried up around 4000 BC, Vedas must be much older than that.

The theory of forign Aryan invaders then becomes defunct. Ancient urban settlements on the banks of Saraswathi have been identified. Vedas pre-date the IVC and go back as far as 9000 BC. Vedas were known to the people of IVC.

A 40,000 Year Old Cave Painting in India: Kurnool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, your oldest Egyptian civilisation is around 4500 BC, Now please do let me know what else proof you required?

their are more proofs which goes back more then 10,000 BC yrs which is again out your current false history knowledge. please read the right and current history and not outdated one.

let me see now which of your people challenge
That Hindu Civilisation are much older and Quran text was copied from Hindu Veds.

please read the reply update your current knowledge of Indian and Hindus and how old are they...... read city Dwarika which 9500 yes old and then compare with your starting of your Civilisation which is Egypt which 4500 yrs old.

You need to update your psychiatric medicine. You call this proof? You are a desperate fool who wants to improve his opinion of himself by sucking on such rubbish claims. Dwarka is the oldest city? How about Atlantis then? What rubbish - you are talking about yugas and mahabharats and drag in Harrapan period. You call that proof?

Idiot you said Hindu scriptures / writings were 10,000 years old. PROVE THAT you moron. No bit of charcoal or human tooth is going to do that for you.

For crying out loud.... What a display of idiocy.... I knew it when I asked for proof that you had absolutely nothing to support your claim. Quit wasting other people's time with your idiotic claims.

Strict Monotheism does not grow out of basically polytheistic texts. Your claim about Quran and Vedas is another proof of your imbecility.

Sorry I don't understand hinglish ... Get an "Education"......
E .D.U.C.A.T.I.O.N....!!!!!

He is educated enough for where he belongs - a mental asylum.

You need to update your psychiatric medicine. You call this proof? You are a desperate fool who wants to improve his opinion of himself by sucking on such rubbish claims. Dwarka is the oldest city? How about Atlantis then? What rubbish - you are talking about yugas and mahabharats and drag in Harrapan period. You call that proof?

Idiot you said Hindu scriptures / writings were 10,000 years old. PROVE THAT you moron. No bit of charcoal or human tooth is going to do that for you.

For crying out loud.... What a display of idiocy.... I knew it when I asked for proof that you had absolutely nothing to support your claim. Quit wasting other people's time with your idiotic claims.

Please show me Atlantis with Carbon Dating proof,

while i provide you 9500 BC carbon dating proof of Hindu City , So Veds also be around 9500 yrs old or more then that , Isn't that proof? Hindu Gods Idols, Bells etc with 9500 carbon dating isn't proof that hindu text written before that?

In proof what you want ? 9500 BC video? This discovery is acknowledge at International level.

You have problem in reading the facts OR understanding from it. The problem you can't accept truth even if it backed by scientific evidence.

You wanna see 9500 yrs old Hindu idols and other items from the city? can show you those pic too..... Rest is common sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom