What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

its stupidity i personally want to see historical names of cities intact.
mate there are still cities in pakistan which are names of hindu like Haripur Mansehra so @INDIC your logic is wrong that we changes names of the cities infact if you ever come to lahore you will come to know that many places in lahore are name after hindus like krishan nagar Ganga ram hospital lakhshmi chowk we didnt change the names and in peshawar there are places like ram das etc

Last edited:
And where did urdu originate? Sorry dude we change our language every 200 km and accent every 100 km. Hard for you to understand that logic. As i said get a copyright else we will call what we want. we are free to rename shair to sair. Anything we want. and we fellow indians dont have a problem if a fellow mate oes not use the accest of sh.... and should we cocerned because pakistanis dont like it lol
If shame had teeth, it would've bitten every indian 10 times at least as they do not feel it that quickly !

mate there are still cities in pakistan which are names of hindu like Haripur Mansehra so @INDIC your logic is wrong that we changes names of the cities infact if you ever come to lahore you will come to know that many places in lahore are name after hindus like krishan nagar Ganga ram hospital lakhshmi chowk we didnt change the names and in peshawar there are places like ram das etc
Rajan Pur, Hari Chand ...blah blah :blah:

And just on a serious note ....Most of the Indians (except communities hailing from Awadh and surrounding) have a pathetic accent of Urdu ....when they speak Urdu, one wish to slap them on the mouth ...When they for example say Shair (Lion), they pronounce it as 'Sair (Tour)'....:pissed:

Sher/ser is used in Eastern slang of Hindi/Urdu in East UP-Bihar, unlike you who learn basic Urdu on PTV, we speak it from child in our own regional Hindi/Urdu vernacular. BTW go back to school to learn Urdu properly, Ser and Sair are two different words, Ser also is weighting measurement.

If shame had teeth, it would've bitten every indian 10 times at least as they do not feel it that quickly !
Actually it crossed over to Pakistan at the time of partition. And is currently visible everywhere on the streets.

This forum itself is a proof. I have seen many Indians doing that. Indians just want Indian muslims not to follow Islam altogether. But at the same time have no problem in using Quranic terms for their dead soldiers.

That shows the secularism part.

Indians don't speak Urdu. It is a r@ped version of Urdu.

Disclaimer: The use of word r@pe in this post has no reference to something very famous in India.

The sadakchap sounding Urdu with thick Punjabi and Pashto accent is most annoying, your people can't even pronounce basic sounds like gh, ch, jh, bh etc. screwing the Pakistani Urdu making it extremely sadakchap sounding. :girl_wacko: Perhaps I told you Pakistanis in Norway. ;)

Urdu is Indian language so dnt try to teach us about use of URDU our own language.

Pakistanis are taught that Urdu came from Central Asia with 70% Persian words, 30% Arabic-Turkish and 0% Indian. There should be a tolerable limit in faking the history of Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

they are old names, now naming anything in Pakistan on some Hindu or Sikh figure is impossible.

Last edited:
Sher/ser is used in Eastern slang of Hindi/Urdu in East UP-Bihar, unlike you who learn basic Urdu on PTV, we speak it from child in our own regional Hindi/Urdu vernacular. BTW go back to school to learn Urdu properly, Ser and Sair are two different words, Ser also is weighting measurement.
For your kind information we study the poetry of Ghalib, Meer and Iqbal in school at grade 8 and then onwards ...the basic is taught from the Nursery ...In Pakistani schools ...students learn 2 to 3 languages at least ...when I was in school ...we were taught Basic Arabic, Pashto Literature, Urdu Language and Literature and English Language and Literature ... Urdu is being taught as a compulsory subject from nursery till matriculation ....:pakistan:

Pakistanis are taught that Urdu came from Central Asia with 70% Persian words, 30% Arabic-Turkish and 0% Indian. There should be a tolerable limit in faking the history of Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

they are old names, now naming anything in Pakistan on some Hindu or Sikh figure is impossible.
you are wrong again these are your assumptions that hindu or sikh names cannot be given to city or we have changed it check these city names google it you will know the truth. i dont know why you indian never accept the truth
Mansehra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haripur, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rajanpur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
these are some links for the references

Urdu is Indian language so dnt try to teach us about use of URDU our own language.

It is obviously Indian. And that is why I think you try to r@pe it.

The sadakchap sounding Urdu with thick Punjabi and Pashto accent is most annoying, your people can't even pronounce basic sounds like gh, ch, jh, bh etc. screwing the Pakistani Urdu making it extremely sadakchap sounding. :girl_wacko: Perhaps I told you Pakistanis in Norway. ;)

Pronunciation is no issue. It is still Urdu. But what you guys say is not Urdu. It looks to be a cross of Urdu with some other languages.

That shows the secularism part.

That's hypocrisy. That happens when you have no dignity.

Pronunciation is no issue. It is still Urdu. But what you guys say is not Urdu. It looks to be a cross of Urdu with some other languages.

Its not proper Urdu but screwing the urdu.
1. Can't pronounce basic sounds like gh, ch, jh, th, dh, bh etc.
2. Doing extinctions of vowels in basic Urdu words.
3. Finally screwing it with thick Punjabi and Pashto accent.

Finally what we get is sadakchap sounding Urdu. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom