What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

You may please keep yr knowledge with yourself,There r certain common words in Hindi & Persian,so please shut up

Why should I shut up? This is an Arabic word. You can cry as much as you want to. That doesn't make it Persian or hebrew or Sanskrit or Urdu word. It is an arabic word.

Thanks mate. I guess the chances of Bom Baim getting corrupted to Bombay are far more than Mumbai into Bombay. But the natives themselves called the place Mumbai(possibly after Mumba Devi).

Funnily enough, even Bombay was further corrupted as Bambai by us. :D
Historians have recorded some variations of Bombay recorded in the 16th and the 17th centuries Mombayn (1525), Bombay (1538), Bombain (1552), Bombaym (1552),Monbaym (1554), Mombaim (1563), Mombaym (1644), Bambaye (1666),Bombaiim (1666), Bombeye (1676), Boon Bay (1690),and Bon Bahia.

Historians have recorded some variations of Bombay recorded in the 16th and the 17th centuries Mombayn (1525), Bombay (1538), Bombain (1552), Bombaym (1552),Monbaym (1554), Mombaim (1563), Mombaym (1644), Bambaye (1666),Bombaiim (1666), Bombeye (1676), Boon Bay (1690),and Bon Bahia.

Do attach the source also mate. Are all these from Portuguese sources or are there Maharatta sources as well?

Next they will claim that Arabic should be included in the course books because it was one of the heritage of India but Muhammad bin Qasim stole it's grammar from Sindh, put it in a USB, took it back to Arabia and refined the grammar and made it their national language while originally Arabic was widely spoken in ancient India ...:omghaha:
If I'm not wrong english was also originated from India :rofl:

[quot e="INDIC, post: 6069249, member: 140026"]How did you find out those new names are Sanskrit. :lol::lol::lol:

Talk some sense.[/quote
10/10 for your response ...:yay:

Those who are using Hindustani language as their national language talking about ghairat ???

Hello I have been reading this from you for last few posts which I want to reply for.
Urdu was never been Hindustani National Language not even in Mughal era, it was Persian language which has been an official language in the period of Mughal Dynasty.
When Brits came in they put a person called Lord Macaulay who suggest that if Brits want to take over this country they must change language so over night they have changed Persian to Urdu but Muslims who were dealing most office works in Mughal era they are familiar with this language so they have transferred every thing in Urdu I mean literature and others but when Brits saw it's not working for them so they changed the official language to English.
Since then no other country recognise this Language as it's their first language except Pakistan.
Now let me enlighten you in regards of what you are saying that we Speak Hindi, as Hindi is the first Language of Hindustan not Urdu why it's so familiar with Urdu. Actually Indians them self speaking a mix of Urdu and Hindi even your movies are not pure Hindi spoken movies they are a mix. I don't want to go in depth further.

The Language we speak or which is our First language has nothing to do with your first language but it is some what more familiar with the language which Muslims speak in your country but not wholly I would say. So please stop saying or Claiming at Urdu as pure Indian language it's Originated in Lashker of Baber who was an invader.

Now something about the word Shaheed. It's purely an Arabic word which is attributed to the Muslims who died while fulfilling his duty and it's been used in Holy Book "Quran Sharif" which is by our belief is word of ALLAH Almighty.

Now if you people want to attribute it towards your dead ones do it we don't mind but please don't distort it's origination.

Why should I shut up? This is an Arabic word. You can cry as much as you want to. That doesn't make it Persian or hebrew or Sanskrit or Urdu word. It is an arabic word.
The word Khuda is a Parsi word,why r Pakistanis using it. Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words.There is no Patent.
Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.
Even the Urdu word, aya means a nanny or a female attendant on children. Its origin is from Portuguese aia. In Urdu istari is the flat-iron used to iron out wrinkles in clothes. Istari is derived from a Portuguese word estirar meaning stainless iron.

What u r writing is literally cheap rubbish,which is yr habbit.

If I'm not wrong english was also originated from India :rofl:
Yes ....It was invented long ago before Ashoka ....Vedh was written in English originally ....but they lost the original script when Ravan attacked India ...All the Hanumans who were the top linguistic scholars of English were killed by Ravan ....Afterwards .....ISI conspired with Ravan and the original script was sold to UK and they made it their national language ...It returned to India in the 18th century under the slogan 'Dog and Indians not allowed' :sarcastic:

The word Khuda is a Parsi word,why r Pakistanis using it. Even in Urdu there r many Portugese words.There is no Patent.
Almaari, an Urdu equivalent for a chest of drawers, is from Portuguese words armario. To keep an almaari safe, you must lock it and secure the chaabi, or key. Here chavi is derived from the Portuguese word chave, meaning key.
Even the Urdu word, aya means a nanny or a female attendant on children. Its origin is from Portuguese aia. In Urdu istari is the flat-iron used to iron out wrinkles in clothes. Istari is derived from a Portuguese word estirar meaning stainless iron.

What u r writing is literally cheap rubbish,which is yr habbit.

It is all off topic. Shaheed is an arabic word and is used in Quran too.

You guys should stop this islamic invasion instead of supporting it. It looks something as dangerous as so called love jihad.

Yes ....It was invented long ago before Ashoka ....Vedh was written in English originally ....but they lost the original script when Ravan attacked India ...All the Hanumans who were the top linguistic scholars of English were killed by Ravan ....Afterwards .....ISI conspired with Ravan and the original script was sold to UK and they made it their national language ...It returned to India in the 18th century under the slogan 'Dog and Indians not allowed' :sarcastic:
And allah spoke that story in your ear

It is all off topic. Shaheed is an arabic word and is used in Quran too.

You guys should stop this islamic invasion instead of supporting it. It looks something as dangerous as so called love jihad.
Lol hamara desh hamari marzi. upto us how much of it we wannna take it. What next leave tajmahal and declare it arab because it was made by a muslim

Very funny!

you have nothing to do but watch and eat popcorn!
Well most people out her including yourself set to sail on a journey which has no end :D . It sounds so childish to see people prove , his religion being superior to another.post #3 ,was enough make it another troll thread. Reading comments from the beignning again proves the fact that religion at times can be a poison,poisonous enough to take humanity out of an indivdual.

Back
Top Bottom