What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Objection by whom??

Even if some one have objection then it should come from arab people not others :lol:
well arabs dont care and our neighbours so hell bound to proove themselves that they actually matter in islamic world that they will fight for anything with non muslims. doesnt matter how relevant it is. Coffee anyone?:coffee::crazy:

Yup it is good that they started taking the sacrifices of CRPF also seriously..... I am Happy....

When it comes to the usage of world, I have no idea why that word is been used, But i guess it is an urdu word and has been used even before partition or independence.... May be the people are used to that word and they continued using it.... But there is no religious meaning when we use that word.... I dont mind if they use another word instead of "Shaheed"..... It doesnt mater what name we use, What matters is the respect given to the fallen soldier.....

:) personally i have no issue but since Indians have changed cities' names to Sanskrit its bit amusing they dont have word for shaheed?

:) personally i have no issue but since Indians have changed cities' names to Sanskrit its bit amusing they dont have word for shaheed?

Which city you referring to. I don't remember any such name.

Let me reply point by point
1.You say why we hate congress,let me ask you do you love Zaradri & co or Nawaz & co
2.Sikular means minority appeasement for the minorities[Bluntly Muslims] & that does not means building schools & colleges for them,it means appeasing Mullahs by keeping the Muslim Community poor & using Riots as tool to remain in power
3.Love Jihad is being propagated by far right Hindu groups & far right muslims groups are responding with the same thing
4.Only idiots would generalize a community
5.barbarians,well what arabs & turks did was infact Barbaric,destroying cities,looting & killing people & what not
6.72 is just to troll some Pakistanis

Oh please spare us .. Ppl are not idiots .... The venom these Hindu fanatics have is not hidden from anybody .. We have indian here boasting abt killing indian Muslims .. Destroying Islamic monuments,posting videos of anti muslim violence,abuse our religion,how indian Muslims are into love jihad,how congressi sickulars n sickular media protects evil Muslims,how indian Muslims should be put in their place,how Islam teaches violence,the advocates of Israeli actions wrt Palestinian Muslims and so on..

Or take a look at indian forums .. Full of degenerates.. N no they don't give a shit abt indian Muslims forget evil Pakistanis.

Which city you referring to. I don't remember any such name.
Bombay,Orissa,madrass,Calcutta etc?

Next they will claim that Arabic should be included in the course books because it was one of the heritage of India but Muhammad bin Qasim stole it's grammar from Sindh, put it in a USB, took it back to Arabia and refined the grammar and made it their national language while originally Arabic was widely spoken in ancient India ...:omghaha:

Bombay,Orissa,madrass,Calcutta etc?

How did you find out those new names are Sanskrit. :lol::lol::lol:

Next they will claim that Arabic should be included in the course books because it was one of the heritage of India but Muhammad bin Qasim stole it's grammar from Sindh, put it in a USB, took it back to Arabia and refined the grammar and made it their national language while originally Arabic was widely spoken in ancient India ...:omghaha:

Talk some sense.

Mumbai is named after a Hindu goddess ?

Mumbai village was always named after a Goddess, even before the Brits decided to build a trading post there.

The Brits were actually trying to pronounce Mumbai, could not accomplish the feat, and instead named the place with the closest pronunciation they could come up with, as Bombay.

The natives of Bombay, even during British occupation, would colloquially refer to the city as Mumbai. My grandparents used to live in Mumbai for a while and not once did they refer to the place as Bombay at home.

Same goes for Bangalore(it was always Bengalooru in local lingo), Calcutta(Kolkata), Trichinopoly aka Trichy(Thiruchirapalli) etc.

The word Saheed was used in India for both Hindus & Muslims even before Pakistan was created.

Consequent to partition, only humans changed sides , thoughts, languages, food habits , culture , religion etc remained on both sides.

Hope this helps.

The word is arabic. It doesn't matter if it is used before creation of Pakistan or not. The use of arabic words for dead Indian soldiers is actually a symbol of Arabic and Islamic invasion on the noble and glorified Indian culture and history.

I personally feel this CRPF officer is working for ISI.

Mumbai village was always named after a Goddess, even before the Brits decided to build a trading post there.

The Brits were actually trying to pronounce Mumbai, could not accomplish the feat, and instead named the place with the closest pronunciation they could come up with, as Bombay.

The natives of Bombay, even during British occupation, would colloquially refer to the city as Mumbai. My grandparents used to live in Mumbai for a while and not once did they refer to the place as Bombay at home.

Same goes for Bangalore(it was always Bengalooru in local lingo), Calcutta(Kolkata), Trichinopoly aka Trichy(Thiruchirapalli) etc.

About Bombay.The name possibly originated as the Old Portuguese phrase bom baim, meaning "good little bay,Bombay was gifted by the Portugese to the British

About Bombay.The name possibly originated as the Old Portuguese phrase bom baim, meaning "good little bay,Bombay was gifted by the Portugese to the British

Thanks mate. I guess the chances of Bom Baim getting corrupted to Bombay are far more than Mumbai into Bombay. But the natives themselves called the place Mumbai(possibly after Mumba Devi).

Funnily enough, even Bombay was further corrupted as Bambai by us. :D

The word is arabic. It doesn't matter if it is used before creation of Pakistan or not. The use of arabic words for dead Indian soldiers is actually a symbol of Arabic and Islamic invasion on the noble and glorified Indian culture and history. I personally feel this CRPF officer is working for ISI.
You may please keep yr knowledge with yourself,There r certain common words in Hindi & Persian,so please shut up

Back
Top Bottom