What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

You can't even pronounce it can you!!

And tht word is a part of our language .. Specially Iranic ppl from KPK,Baluchistan etc..

Sindhis and Punjabis who are former Hindu/Buddhists don't use the word Bhagwan, so what special in using Zoroastrian origin Khuda which was referred to Ahura Mazda. ;)

Mate don't you find it a bit offensive that the GoI is using a foreign word exclusively used by the Mlechchas for our Martyrs.I mean India was made by the Dharmic,of the Dharmic and for the Dharmic culture.So why on earth are we using a loan word to describe our fallen bravehearts!We should rather use the words like "Veergati" or "Amar" for our fallen soldiers which are synonymous to our Dharmic faith.What['s your take in this matter??
I have no take on this actually. We are bania. :devil: We will use whatever and whenever suits us. If the purpose is not being served we will throw it away. We have imbibed values of several cultures. If this does not suit us, trust me - we will dump it. :)

Sindhis and Punjabis who are former Hindu/Buddhists don't use the word Bhagwan, so what special in using Zoroastrian origin Khuda which was referred to Ahura Mazda. ;)
You artoo dumb to understand demographics of Punjab n Sindh .. Apart from tht so what? Khuda-Rab-Maula-Khudaya Paka-Khuda Pak = Allah

Even today Khuda is used only for Allah even by Farsis ..

Here I only see Pakistanis complaining about it. :lol: The word Shaheed(for martyr) is a common word in Hindi now. BTW what your views about the use of Zoroastrian term Khuda by Muslims. ;)

The use of Khuda is a persian influence on our language but we don't have any problem with it since we are not in the purifying business. Shaheed can only be a muslim as it is a relgious title awarded only to muslims according to quranic and hadith teachings.

If hating Wahabis & the likes of them makes you a muslim hater,then sure 99% of Indians are Muslim Haters
99.99% Pakistanis on this forum hate wahabis .. But hinduvta trolls see no issue .. Insulting Islam,it's beliefs,it's prophets etc..

Even in this thread fajita was using blasphemous rants .. N so on!!

So Dnt lecture me .. We know about the mentality of internet hindus... Congressi,sickular,love jihad,rapists,barbarians,72 etc etc etc n the regular suicide trolls.. We've seen it all..

:) some liberal extremists like NFP and his likes are in love with this word just because they hate Arabic word for God. so such people are stressing on use of this word khuda.

You artoo dumb to understand demographics of Punjab n Sindh .. Apart from tht so what? Khuda-Rab-Maula-Khudaya Paka-Khuda Pak = Allah

Even today Khuda is used only for Allah even by Farsis ..

Yes, I know it but it came from Zoroastrianism featuring in 101 names of Ahura Mazda, Arabs don't use the word Khuda. So, if you have objection with the word Bhagwan, why using Khuda.

Yes, I know it but it came from Zoroastrianism featuring in 101 names of Ahura Mazda, Arabs don't use the word Khuda. So, if you have objection with the word Bhagwan, why using Khuda.

I've seen punjabis use the word Rab for God.. Even the Sikhs use Rab for God... The Arabs use Rabi etc.. So what's your issue????

The use of Khuda is a persian influence on our language but we don't have any problem with it since we are not in the purifying business. Shaheed can only be a muslim as it is a relgious title awarded only to muslims according to quranic and hadith teachings.

Shaheed is a arabic word, so what's your problem with that? Let them say if they have any problem

They largely don't now. Only a few liberals do. They switched from Khuda Hafiz to Allah Hafiz back in the eighties.
You need to watch more PTV soaps and Pak movies. Hint: Live in Kashmir :D

After Kashmir evill yindoo baniyas have captured the language too. And whole of pakistan burns in agony for using the word shaheed. Meanwhile in india people sit and use the word shaheed for whatever they like. we have kashmir so the word shaeed cry us a river lol.

Simply because the word Shaheed become a common word for Martyr in Hindi long long back. BTW do you think 'Shaheed' Zulfikar Ali Bhutto is appropriate as used by many in Pakistan, was his sacrifice for the cause of Muslims as he was killed in political rivalry with Ziaul Haq. ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom