What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

I agree with pakistanis... should not use muslamic urduish words... :close_tema:
i dont know any hindi/sanskrit word equivalent .. there must be a tamil one.. :pop:

Just goes to prove that Indians are wanna be Arabs. :rofl:

12 Pages of discussion.... No one bothered to discuss the real point of the article....

No need, was it not obvious what the topic was going to be once this article got posted?

I got to agree with you here.... The intention was pretty clear, which is evident from the members tagged in.....

Why an Arabic title, why not some Hindu/Sanskrit title?

It is not just arabic, it is actually islamic religious title which derives its meaning in the sense of "martyrdom" from Quranic verses and hadith.

I am surprised do RSS hindus know the purely islamic religious origin of the terminology "Shaheed". It cannot be used for any non-muslim.

It is not just arabic, it is actually "muslim" title which derives its meaning in the sense of "martyrdom" from Quranic verses and hadith.

I am surprised do RSS hindus know the purely islamic arabic origin of the terminology "Shaheed". It cannot be used for any non-muslim.

Pakistanis also use Khuda that is taken from Zoroastrianism. ;)
Khuda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistanis also use Khuda that is taken from Zoroastrianism. ;)

But we are not RSS people, you RSS hindus want to purify your language and culture from the influences of islamic culture, the onus is on you not on us.

But we are not RSS people, you RSS hindus want to purify your language and culture from the influences of islamic culture, the onus is on you not on us.

Here I only see Pakistanis complaining about it. :lol: The word Shaheed(for martyr) is a common word in Hindi now. BTW what your views about the use of Zoroastrian term Khuda by Muslims. ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom