What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

I've done a bit of thread cleaning. That @fajita is a serial troll, I have been watching him. He'll be back, and when he does appear with some other name, do let me know please.

This is not a big problem people. No need to come up with big and fancy theories. It should not be a serious matter. If Indians use this word, why should it be a problem for any one in Pakistan?

Spot on!!!!!!!! It is the Congress Indeed, the new Congress Cheif minister of India has taken this step.....

Exactly. Time for Khaki chaddi patriots to invade CRPF HQ and do a Gujrat or Muzaffarnagar there.

Islam is taking over Bharat. Hindus are becoming arabic. Time for khaki chaddi walas of RSS to save General Dilip Trivedi and whole CRPF from this hidden and discrete conversion to Islam and arabs.

The word Saheed was used in India for both Hindus & Muslims even before Pakistan was created.

Consequent to partition, only humans changed sides , thoughts, languages, food habits , culture , religion etc remained on both sides.

Hope this helps.

I've done a bit of thread cleaning. That @fajita is a serial troll, I have been watching him. He'll be back, and when he does appear with some other name, do let me know please.

This is not a big problem people. No need to come up with big and fancy theories. It should not be a serious matter. If Indians use this word, why should it be a problem for any one in Pakistan?
Sir we are exposing there hypocrisy on one side they claim to be secular on the other hand they use pure Islamic Term

I do t think anyone has the copyrights to that word, including Pakistan and definitely not on Islam or Arabic language. They should stop being so **** ****. :)

Last edited:
It is our country we can use arabic, roman, latin or chinese langauge.... it should not be concern of anybody in world...........

This again goes to show secular aspects of our country..........

Sir we are exposing there hypocrisy on one side they claim to be secular on the other hand they use pure Islamic Term

What is the big deal? How can I or you stop them? Why should it matter if they are bent on using this? It is neutral thing and reflects history of Hindustan. You should then object about people in India (Non-Muslims among them) using Urdu. Would that make sense?

I do t think anyone has the copyrights to that word, including the Pakistan and definitely not on Islam or Arabic. They should being so butt hurt. :)

I've just deleted more than 30 posts and here is another with a troll term. What possessed you?

You seems to be contradicting yourself?

Please leave him janab.

Arre Bhai..

Assuming what you say to be true, please consider the following facts :

1. That India has more or equal number of Muslims as Pakistan does.

2. In India Hindus don't mind their martyrs being called Saheed as indeed they have been even before partition. Also Indian Muslims dont have a problem. Then why be a ' Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Diwana".

3. The fact that Hindis are called by names that have Islamic origin PROVES secular credentials.Can you suggest a better example of secularism where one community uses names of another to describe its own dead with respect ?

You are contradicting yourself

Ok no problem we will consider it urdu (Indian) word and you can consider it arabic

Lol you can consider the world to be flat would not make it any less false.

It proves once again Hindus deep inside do know Islam and its followers are right thus trying to mix again. But they should know that Malaysian court recently ruled no nonmuslim can use word Allah to refer to their bhagwan or god..same way guess indian Muslims should sue the use of word shaheed by kafirs in Indian courts but justice is not expected as courts are gonna be manned by Hindus too.

Its just a lame strategy and is not gonna pay we all know bsf guys killed in srinagar were killed for a right cause and were relieved of their agony and pain of suppressing innocents and were in no way shaheeds as they went to hell non stop.

Actually you are right we shouldn't even bother if anything Indians Muslim religious leaders should take this up in courts but still its funny to see Hindus willing to adopt concepts from people they hate so much so shamelessly. :lol:

Last edited:

+1 exactly my thought.. but some 'dram queen' got their panty twisted :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom