What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

There are many Narrations/Hadiths of people asking Prophet (PBUH) about who is Shaheed or Prophet (PBUH) explaining it. So, If the concept was already clear than people should not be asking for it.
Not all the followers of Mohammed (PBUH) were most of the intelligent people or literate. When it is already mentioned in Quran who is Shaheed, it leaves little reason to ask the same question over and over again. Additionally, many of the newly converts were hypocrites (munafiqs) who used to ask such questions in order to avoid to go to wars, and at times, Mohammed (PBUH) has expressed his dis-likeness over such redundant questioning.

Sectarian problem is big in your land last time I checked, Dalits and so on, now I can point more out but I am still in pain from laughter from the usage of the word shaheed for a none Muslim.

Yes, we do have our problems, and those of us with consciences have been fighting against these problems. That must serve as our defence.

Can Indian get their own designation/word for martyrs

Because like our Pakistani brothers we also claim to be of Arab lineage! :D

Which Pakistani claims Arab lineage?, we claim central Asian lineage but never Arab.

Central Asian lineage can be claimed by Sikhs of India but anyone else in India is a aboriginal lineage not Aryan or Turkic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't.

I wasn't posting here as one, after all. I left that behind when posting to this forum. If you address me as a teacher, then I have to act very differently. If I am to accept your apology, I have to delete a large number of my own posts, and beg forgiveness of those of you to whom I have spoken harshly.

Actually, I love teaching. I wish I had come to it earlier in life.

Now tell me if you want me to behave as a teacher or just another member. I will take your reply seriously.

Sir i apologize again ... Teachers are the real nation builders .... And command respect ... Even my religion places teachers at a high status or position .. So sorry sir..

Those who argue against this term do not realize the fact that neither CRPF nor any other organization in India restricts entries based on religion. For a country like ours, language is just a medium to communicate and not a medium to connect with god.

That maybe for some, there are some who link themselves to qasim and may feel that but most don't, after all can anyone compare the success of a desert dweller qasim with the likes of the greats such as ghuri or aibak and so on, not a chance.

Our roots are in Central Asia not Arabia, like the roots of Indians are not Aryan even though they claim to be.

Back
Top Bottom