What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Yes, many of them. But we try not to criticise them on grounds of religion. As I mentioned, 70% of my students are Muslims. This is a Muslim majority district.
On this forum I hear from Indians how evil Muslims are .. Love jihadi ,poor n backwards who don't want to get educated ,rapists n so on ...

You may be right but there is only one ayah in Quran in which the word Shohada (plural of Shaheed) is used for those who died in the way of Allah. Shaheed itself is not used in Quran for this purpose. Yes, the word Shaheed is used frequently in Ahadith though.

Quran did not introduce a new Arabic but has employed the same language that was commonly used in Arabic peninsula. It is not wrong to assume that the words or metaphors used in Quran were no stranger to the Arabs of that time. Hence my assumption that the word shaeed was used by the pagon in similar (not necessarily identical) meanings.

For sure the word existed before in Arabic but not the ideology and without Ideology using term "Witness" for martyr is just non-sense, I mean witness of what?

please reply if you have knowledge of this... or else can live in your dream .......

BTW , the Crescent MOON, Muslims used in their Flags , is used by Hindus in (Lord Shiva) long time before , can't your get different moon pics also....

:omghaha:

Lmao .. Crescent moon has nothing to do with Islam you twit...Get an education ..

Islam has no flag or symbol ..

Last edited:
please reply if you have knowledge of this... or else can live in your dream .......

BTW , the Crescent MOON, Muslims used in their Flags , is used by Hindus in (Lord Shiva) long time before , can't your get different moon pics also....which is again stolen from hindus....

:omghaha:

LOL!!! Do you really think that garbage need reply?

For sure the word existed before in Arabic but not the ideology and without Ideology using term "Witness" for martyr is just non-sense, I mean witness of what?
Its only used for "Witness" for anything many times and only once it referred for Sucide.

of course, islam is an imported religion into india. its not your culture. its foreign.
An important UPDATE TO ALL PAKISTANIS....plz do ignore this dumb person and his posts...THANKYOU

Back
Top Bottom