What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

For sure the word existed before in Arabic but not the ideology and without Ideology using term "Witness" for martyr is just non-sense, I mean witness of what?
We may not agree with the ideology of Arab pagons but considering them people without any religious ideology would also be wrong. Another thing is, not all Arabs were pagons and among them were the few tribes who followed the Abrahamic religion that was distinct from Judaism and Paganism. Arab pagons were aware of the Abarahamic and jewish teachings and must have some of this influence on their ideology as well.

Err, yes, quite possibly. But how would you know the difference between first grade and third grade?
Yar you are a teacher obviously you are first grade and respectable person in every society...i am sorry.....

I didn't know you were a teacher .. I take my words back n apologize.

Please don't.

I wasn't posting here as one, after all. I left that behind when posting to this forum. If you address me as a teacher, then I have to act very differently. If I am to accept your apology, I have to delete a large number of my own posts, and beg forgiveness of those of you to whom I have spoken harshly.

Actually, I love teaching. I wish I had come to it earlier in life.

Now tell me if you want me to behave as a teacher or just another member. I will take your reply seriously.

We may not agree with the ideology of Arab pagons but considering them people without any religious ideology would also be wrong. Another thing is, not all Arabs were pagons and among them were the few tribes who followed the Abrahamic religion that was distinct from Judaism and Paganism. Arab pagons were aware of the Abarahamic and jewish teachings and must have some of this influence on their ideology as well.

There are many Narrations/Hadiths of people asking Prophet (PBUH) about who is Shaheed or Prophet (PBUH) explaining it. So, If the concept was already clear than people should not be asking for it.

Back
Top Bottom