What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

That maybe for some, there are some who link themselves to qasim and may feel that but most don't, after all can anyone compare the success of a desert dweller qasim with the likes of the greats such as ghuri or aibak and so on, not a chance.

Our roots are in Central Asia not Arabia, like the roots of Indians are not Aryan even though they claim to be.

In reality I've yet to see these "Arabs"... Except the syeds .. Most of them are kammis or doms who get $$ n change their identity..

P.S: who gives a **** abt qasim the ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
In reality I've yet to see these "Arabs"... Except the syeds .. Most of them are kammis or doms who get $$ n change their identity..
What is the big deal about being Syed or from Central Asia? That is our past, question is what is our present and future?

33.GIF

You may be right but there is only one ayah in Quran in which the word Shohada (plural of Shaheed) is used for those who died in the way of Allah. Shaheed itself is not used in Quran for this purpose. Yes, the word Shaheed is used frequently in Ahadith though.

Quran did not introduce a new Arabic but has employed the same language that was commonly used in Arabian peninsula. It is not wrong to assume that the words or metaphors used in Quran were no stranger to the Arabs of that time. Hence my assumption that the word shaeed was used by the pagon in similar (not necessarily identical) meanings.
For GOD sake if ALLAH has used plural for many than it automatically means shaheed for 1 its pure Islamic term

Islam is taking over Bharat. Hindus are becoming arabic. Time for khaki chaddi walas of RSS to save General Dilip Trivedi and whole CRPF from this hidden and discrete conversion to Islam and arabs.

Warning and Thread Bans are in effect. Control yourselves people.

Some how i was expecting this from the First post..... The real point of the article was never been discussed.... Then it was not supposed to be!!!!!!!

The word shahid in Arabic means "witness". Its development closely parallels that of Greek marturos "witness", the origin of the term martyr.

Shahid occurs frequently in the Quran in the generic sense "witness", but only once in the sense "martyr; one who dies deliberately for his faith"; this latter sense becomes standardized in the hadiths.

Or once said say all ISISI, AQ , Bokoharam is shahid.....as per your Muslims

You guys know nothing about Arabic. So better don't comment about it.

Shahid means witness and Shaheed means martyr. both are two different words. Don't confuse the two words to hide this arabic invasion on Indian culture.

Which Pakistani claims Arab lineage?, we claim central Asian lineage but never Arab.

Central Asian lineage can be claimed by Sikhs of India but anyone else in India is a aboriginal lineage not Aryan or Turkic.
Arains, Awans, & Syeds. That is a significant %age of population in Pakistan > 15% at least.

This is definitely a Congress conspiracy to please Muslims. Nationalists and patriots like BJP/RSS/VHP need to take notice of this conspiracy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom