What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Beghairat talking shit hidin behind a screen doesn't make u superman .. Beghairat you are on Pak def forum.. Eating our shit.. If you weren't so beghairat you would get lost .. But you like eating our shit .. U are a certified beghairat.

If you Pakistanis were not so obsessed with your 'ghairat', you would be a hundred times better off.

Last edited:
As those wholly wrapped up in their ignorance never noticed, the word is used once for martyr and is otherwise used in the sense of witness.

If the remarks of my compatriots were a source of laughter and amusement, it can hardly have been due to their ignorance. They knew enough to point out your mistakes.

Now go back to fighting your sectarian battles. Mind your own business. And tell your shopkeepers to focus on keeping shop, not commenting on culture and language.

You are wrong .. It is used in both sense .. It was also used for the companions of the Prophets who laid their lives in Badr,Ahud and so on .. I can give you verses from the Quran where it is used for the fallen muslim soldiers ..

The one who sacrifices his life in jihad (jihad also has several types) is a shaheed ...

As those wholly wrapped up in their ignorance never noticed, the word is used once for martyr and is otherwise used in the sense of witness.

If the remarks of my compatriots were a source of laughter and amusement, it can hardly have been due to their ignorance. They knew enough to point out your mistakes.

Now go back to fighting your sectarian battles. Mind your own business. And tell your shopkeepers to focus on keeping shop, not commenting on culture and language.

Sectarian problem is big in your land last time I checked, Dalits and so on, now I can point more out but I am still in pain from laughter from the usage of the word shaheed for a none Muslim.

obviously it was used in similar if not identical meanings by the Arabs of pre-Islamic times, and those Arabs were pagons.

I doubt if it was used by pagans in similar meanings as the literal meaning of word is just "Witness" - It's Quranic verses which gave this word another meaning.

Indian members stop showing ignorance SHAHEED is a arabic word used for two things one is to testify for example there is no diety worthy off worship except one and only ALLAH and we give SHADAH that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final PROPHET off ALLAH and the other meaning or used for those who give there life defending ISLAM and Muslims or there land and Property we use this for them because they basically testified that Islam is Truth and they gave there life defending it so stop this hypocrisy and stop using this word @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer

Beghairat I don't understand Hindi .. Beghairat I can speak Urdu,Balochi,seriki,punjabi,some Pashtu,photohari,hindko n some Sindhi .. Beghairat apart from Urdu these are all our native languages .. Our mother tongues ..

Beghairat before ranting .. See my post of the first page .. Shaheed is a Quranic word..a name of Allah .. The title of a muslim soldier,scholar etc who struggles with his life,property in the path of Allah Almighty..

I am not Ranting you not so very Gentleman!! You must understand that even Muslims serve CRPF and we dont give much emphasis to religion, its national values which are more important. If this terminology is going to be implimented its our Muslim brothers who are going to reap benefits and let me remind you they are not very bothered

Those who are using Hindustani language as their national language talking about ghairat ???
Those who are using Hindustani language as their national language talking about ghairat ???

Dont divert the topic .. And beghairat you can't even speak Urdu the lingua franca of the Muslims ..

Last edited:
I am not Ranting you not so very Gentleman!! You must understand that even Muslims serve CRPF and we dont give much emphasis to religion, its national values which are more important. If this terminology is going to be implimented its our Muslim brothers who are going to reap benefits and let me remind you they are not very bothered
2-3% Muslims .. I be damned ..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom