What's new

CRPF to Use 'Shaheed' For Troopers Killed in Line of Duty

Lol hamara desh hamari marzi. upto us how much of it we wannna take it. What next leave tajmahal and declare it arab because it was made by a muslim

Then don't whine about other Islamic traditions and customs which is favorite past time of BJP/RSS lunatics.

Then don't whine about other Islamic traditions and customs which is favorite past time of BJP/RSS lunatics.
who told u so? what we like we endorse and what we dont like we throw it out of dustbin.... actually pakistan is a good candidate to get a copyright so that no evil BJP/RSS/Yindoo/Baniya/Tortoise/Alien/Predator/Jack Bauer could do that.

And just on a serious note ....Most of the Indians (except communities hailing from Awadh and surrounding) have a pathetic accent of Urdu ....when they speak Urdu, one wish to slap them on the mouth ...When they for example say Shair (Lion), they pronounce it as 'Sair (Tour)'....:pissed:

Why should I shut up? This is an Arabic word. You can cry as much as you want to. That doesn't make it Persian or hebrew or Sanskrit or Urdu word. It is an arabic word.
Yes Its an Arabic word...and Indians are using it. So what's the big deal. If you can name your missiles Ghori, Ghaznavi even after Afhan protest..why can't India use the wors "shaheed" when Arabs absolutely have no complains. Just suck it up.

Yes Its an Arabic word...and Indians are using it. So what's the big deal. If you can name your missiles Ghori, Ghaznavi even after Afhan protest..why can't India use the wors "shaheed" when Arabs absolutely have no complains. Just suck it up.

Well I would have no issues with using Shaheed for your soldiers if Indians wouldn't whining about Pakistanis adopting Islamic traditions calling them Arab culture.

And then we have monkeys and baboons of RSS and BJP who have several issues with different Islamic traditions and customs. At least they should not use Arabic and Islamic terms for their dead soldiers. It looks like a disgrace.

who told u so? what we like we endorse and what we dont like we throw it out of dustbin.... actually pakistan is a good candidate to get a copyright so that no evil BJP/RSS/Yindoo/Baniya/Tortoise/Alien/Predator/Jack Bauer could do that.

Who told me? I have seen a lot of monkeys of BJP and RSS whining about different Islamic traditions. using Islamic terms by such people for dead Indian soldiers looks like hypocrisy and a disgrace to those soldiers.

Not that I give a f*ck to your soldiers dead or alive but still those guys deserve a better title. An Indian title completely made in India. :D

And just on a serious note ....Most of the Indians (except communities hailing from Awadh and surrounding) have a pathetic accent of Urdu ....when they speak Urdu, one wish to slap them on the mouth ...When they for example say Shair (Lion), they pronounce it as 'Sair (Tour)'....:pissed:
Hail from north call it shair come again?

I still fail to understand why do we need license from pakistan what we speak and how we speak what we use what we dont use. Our country our wish

Do attach the source also mate. Are all these from Portuguese sources or are there Maharatta sources as well?
They r English & Portugese

Bombay was under Portugese rule from 1534 to 1641. It was gifted to the British by the Portugese as Dowry when Charles II of England married Catherine of Portugal. It was Portuguese explorerFrancisco de Almeida's ship sailed into the deep natural harbour of the island in 1508, and he called it Bom Bahia (Good Bay).

History of Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And allah spoke that story in your ear

Lol hamara desh hamari marzi. upto us how much of it we wannna take it. What next leave tajmahal and declare it arab because it was made by a muslim
Nope ...I heard it through NDTV :cheesy:

It is all off topic. Shaheed is an arabic word and is used in Quran too.You guys should stop this islamic invasion instead of supporting it. It looks something as dangerous as so called love jihad.

Why r Pakistanis using Portugese words in Urdu,will u let me know. U r another crack fellow that's all. By using Portugese words,it doesn't imply Portugese invasion.

Why r Pakistanis using Portugese words in Urdu,will u let me know. U r another crack fellow that's all. By using Portugese words,it doesn't imply Portugese invasion.

We are not paranoid about Portugese or Portugal as many Indians are. your question is illogical.

Well I would have no issues with using Shaheed for your soldiers if Indians wouldn't whining about Pakistanis adopting Islamic traditions calling them Arab culture.

Who said you Indian's are complaining about Pakistanis adopting whatever traditions they want...I see many Pakistanis whining about wahabi and all sort things. Why should India be bothered...rather it is a good thing. The more Pakistan sinks into the quick sand of religion, it will increase intolerance and hence sectarian fightings inside Pakistan. India just don't want Indian muslims following the Pakis.

We are not paranoid about Portugese or Portugal as many Indians are. your question is illogical.

Neither is India paranoid about Arab, we have good business ties. The way you are speaking here is as if you are an Arab. Where as in the Arab world you will always be considered as an non-arab.

Hail from north call it shair come again?

I still fail to understand why do we need license from pakistan what we speak and how we speak what we use what we dont use. Our country our wish
You seriously need it since you guys have borrow it and you are not allowed to corrupt the awesomeness of Urdu language !

You seriously need it since you guys have borrow it and you are not allowed to corrupt the awesomeness of Urdu language !
And where did urdu originate? Sorry dude we change our language every 200 km and accent every 100 km. Hard for you to understand that logic. As i said get a copyright else we will call what we want. we are free to rename shair to sair. Anything we want. and we fellow indians dont have a problem if a fellow mate oes not use the accest of sh.... and should we cocerned because pakistanis dont like it lol

Who said you Indian's are complaining about Pakistanis adopting whatever traditions they want...I see many Pakistanis whining about wahabi and all sort things. Why should India be bothered...rather it is a good thing. The more Pakistan sinks into the quick sand of religion, it will increase intolerance and hence sectarian fightings inside Pakistan. India just don't want Indian muslims following the Pakis.

This forum itself is a proof. I have seen many Indians doing that. Indians just want Indian muslims not to follow Islam altogether. But at the same time have no problem in using Quranic terms for their dead soldiers.

Neither is India paranoid about Arab, we have good business ties. The way you are speaking here is as if you are an Arab. Where as in the Arab world you will always be considered as an non-arab.

That is the hypocrisy. You maintain trade ties with them. Thousands of Indians work there but still you call them wahabis or desert dwellers or what not to mock them. And then finally use their language to honor your dead.

Indians don't speak Urdu. It is a r@ped version of Urdu.

Disclaimer: The use of word r@pe in this post has no reference to something very famous in India.

Back
Top Bottom