What's new

CRPF Gone Berserk

There are lots of videos on youtube where PA killed common Pashtun civilians in airstrikes and destroying their homes and killing their cattle. While few month back people were protesting outside the governor house in Peshawar over the killing of 15 innocent people by army.

We Pashtuns don't need ****** twits to tell us where the frustrations should be channeled.

By the way, Tribal lashkars are doing a lot worse things to te enemy than what the army could dream of

I don't even believe every video I see because the terrorists we fight are also media savvy and anyone can don a uniform now days and impersonate a soldier. And even then - Indians are occupiers of Kashmir are proven to have tortired and buried them in mass graves so its best for you to keep mum and keep your trap sealed shut because a lot of human rights violations (worse than anything meted out to seperatists on Pakistan side) are documented an known in occupied J&K - one reason why they are (justifiably) fighting back time to time as we saw yesterday

We Pashtuns don't need ****** twits to tell us where the frustrations should be channeled.

By the way, Tribal lashkars are doing a lot worse things to te enemy than what the army could dream of

I don't even believe every video I see because the terrorists we fight are also media savvy and anyone can don a uniform now days and impersonate a soldier. And even then - Indians are occupiers of Kashmir are proven to have tortired and buried them in mass graves so its best for you to keep mum and keep your trap sealed shut because a lot of human rights violations (worse than anything meted out to seperatists on Pakistan side) are documented an known in occupied J&K - one reason why they are (justifiably) fighting back time to time as we saw yesterday

Nothing is worse than using airforce on her own civilians. Most of the militants in Kashmir were not Kashmiris but Pashtuns, Chechans and Punjabis. Since you live in America, won't agree with your point.

Well, the salwars keep you guys cool. :P Srsly, India's known for having mass operations where they kill every male in the village, and rape all the women to change the genetic stock and end the insurgency.

I saw a post on here about how congress workers started 84 riots,a nd RSS and other hindu-organisations defended us. Wanted to punch him, lol right-wing hindu factions despite what BJP vs Congress might have you think been murdered lakhs all around the country.

Rape is un-countable number..

I love all the lunds on the internet who talk about Indian peace and diversity when there really isn't any.. The south does its own thing, and is happy as long as delhi doesn't interfere, the northeast is fighting or self-owned,

We all know about the north-west.

Finally, with many places even in the south there's want for reform I.e caste but no platform for an independant state, doesn't mean there's hindi chini bhai bhai (lol).

Even language issues such as people fighting each other over a few districts being in Karnataka or TN are there. There's obv. google forbes dirty war, india forcing jungli ppl off land and pocketing fee for selling to mittal, jindal and other companies.

So, this is british raj 2.0 isn't it something like 50+ year of congress, and 40+ of nehri-gandhu family?

Look at brand names for things made there, and exported mostly british or american..

What's really changed???

O yea, we still have in-secure hatred thrown at the jameen of Dulla Bhatti and Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Nothing is worse than using airforce on her own civilians. Most of the militants in Kashmir were not Kashmiris but Pashtuns, Chechans and Punjabis. Since you live in America, won't agree with your point.

It all depends on the nature of the opposition.....Pakistan is not the first or only country forced to use air force on it;s own territory....here we are targeting an enemy who has no morals or ethics and hell bent on causing maximum casualties....military or otherwise......what could be worse than letting your dogs loose on your own people to carry out mass genocide......Gujarat being a prime example. !!

It all depends on the nature of the opposition.....Pakistan is not the first or only country forced to use air force on it;s own territory....here we are targeting an enemy who has no morals or ethics and hell bent on causing maximum casualties....military or otherwise......what could be worse than letting your dogs loose on your own people to carry our mass genocide......Gujarat being a prime example. !!

Or the north-east, or the centre, or the north-west (punjab/kashmir). I mean they had 500,000 force in total for punjab and kashmir together during 80's and 90's. Killing over 500,000, so why is India talking?

They won't kill everything because they have strategic interest in the economic value of people, but they'll kill as much as they can.

edit - The real reason for India's wars, is to secure resources for new research into fair and lovely creams.

I will be hanged for sharing this secret.

It all depends on the nature of the opposition.....Pakistan is not the first or only country forced to use air force on it;s own territory....here we are targeting an enemy who has no morals or ethics and hell bent on causing maximum casualties....military or otherwise......what could be worse than letting your dogs loose on your own people to carry out mass genocide......Gujarat being a prime example. !!

Many Pakistani members have explained the common perception of the people about PA in those areas.

Or the north-east, or the centre, or the north-west (punjab/kashmir). I mean they had 500,000 force in total for punjab and kashmir together during 80's and 90's. Killing over 500,000, so why is India talking?

They won't kill everything because they have strategic interest in the economic value of people, but they'll kill as much as they can.

edit - The real reason for India's wars, is to secure resources for new research into fair and lovely creams.

I will be hanged for sharing this secret.

:blink:
THORA HATH HALKA RAKHO .....WARNA TENU LOG BANNED NE KARDEWEEN :pop:

Many Pakistani members have explained the common perception of the people about PA in those areas.

The common perception is that after experiencing life under Taliban and other militant rule.....more and more people are now joining the Pakistan Army.......just see how many youths joined in Baluchistan alone. !!

That speech is just the false local anaethetic you dim-witted bhartis use to justify your occupation and silencing of dissenting and disobeying Kashmiri nationalists who clearly hate india, have grown up hating india and will probably raise their kids to hate it too

Counter insurgency ground campaign is literally impossible if the people are not on your side.

And there is no revolt against PA/FC who are helping the locals - and even helping during all natural and man made disasters

Kashmir is a difficult & disturbed area of a very beautiful state of Jammu & Kashmir, because of some so called 'Kashmiri Nationalists' saying what is right according to them and some in the neighborhood believing them. Just that does not make the whole thing as the only truth. There is an other side of it as well. Like it or not, both sides and both views exist. None of it is new and has existed for more than 25 years publicly.

It has multiple reasons, including one of pathetic politics played by Congress in the 1988/89 elections, when all these so called separatists actually wanted to be politicians, but were played on by the center. It was again one of those many 'alas, only if that had not happened' moments, but it did played the part of 'last straw that broke camel's back' of the normalcy and these guys turned millitant.

What happened next was even more than shameful, when the mob mentality played to its fullest and the same God fearing, peaceful Kashmiris turned nationalists found it unbearable to tolerate the minority that co existed with them since ages and threw out KPs brutally... And there is events after events that just made the place more and more violent...

But, few things are very clear...

- Millitancy had gone down and howmuchsoever haters hate it, Kashmir is not what is was in mid 90's. It is far more peaceful, albeit relatively
- There is a genuine 'generation lost' syndrome and rampant unemployment, corruption, religious misleading, mollycoddling in the shape of free goodies (which even adds to the mentality of keep demanding for more and free stuff will keep coming)
- Yes, there are areas of separatist mentality that exist in Kashmir Province primarily
- But, few voices of dissent are not reason enough for any nation to let go of its area (irrespective of some of us liking that or not)
- Kashmir has AFSPA, it has significant strength of armed forces and there are cases of excesses... At the same time, forces do get restrained and challenged in multiple ways and slips are not always their own making by design
- But, just because someone recorded one side of the story, does not make that part to be the only truth
- Consequently, we have two choices... Either be the extreme left (dhoodh maangoge, kheer dengem kashmir maangoge .... denge types) or extreme right (Hum kya chahte hein, aazadi types) or try to stay balanced and understand the narrative
- First ones will lead to spoiling forums, spread jingoisms and trouble mods with the need to manage infractions and bans
- Second ones might lead to some passionate, but logical debate

My two boring cents...

A resident of J&K and a proud Indian (The other side of the reality that some of us chose to ignore conveniently)

Thanks @Oscar ... That thanks made the friday evening effort worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That speech is just the false local anaethetic you dim-witted bhartis use to justify your occupation and silencing of dissenting and disobeying Kashmiri nationalists who clearly hate india, have grown up hating india and will probably raise their kids to hate it too

Counter insurgency ground campaign is literally impossible if the people are not on your side.

And there is no revolt against PA/FC who are helping the locals - and even helping during all natural and man made disasters

Many of these men who are fighting Pakistan army right now, once were fighting in Kashmir. The men who tried to kill Musharraf were previously trained by Pakistani army to fight against India in Kashmir.

Many of these men who are fighting Pakistan army right now, once were fighting in Kashmir. The men who tried to kill Musharraf were previously trained by Pakistani army to fight against India in Kashmir.

Nonsense. These mugs were toddlers shitting in their pajamas when the Kashmiri intifada was in full swing. You're talking through your culo

"we" pashtuns? You are just pakistani and you only speak on behalf of Pak army. Kindly follow the jinnah's words in which he clearly said that from now on we are only pakistanis, not pathans, punjabis, sindi and baloch..
@Topic
Kashmiris neither want to become part of India nor Pakistan. Kashmir belongs to kashmiris. They dislike indian forces but they dont welcome jihaadi extremists either.

@Abu Zolfiqar lives in West and his family is settled in islamabad. I can tell you that he is very disconnected from his tribal and Pashtun roots. Moreover his strong military background discredit him as neutral commentator on tribal areas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom