What's new

Cricket: India have become a laughing stock.

half of our major players were not fit which became a huge problem. England are a good team and a riding on good form, they really are the team to beat now.

And Your Major Players are ????? :blink:

1) Tendulkar ?

2) Sehwag ?

3) Laxman ?

4) Dravid ?

5) Serisat ?

6) Ishant ?

7) Raina ?

8) Dhoni ?

9) Ghambir ?

These Nine are not yr major players ? :blink: Amazing lol

Agreed that they played bad. However, it would be immature to compare it with Bangladesh or Kenya. India lost after 2 years which is not the case with these 2 teams.
Though I'm pretty sure they will get over this. I also think that team India has become over confident, and team England is no doubt an amazing side.

There is a way to look at things. Even if India played worst than Bangladesh, still its okay. Because losing is part of the game but fixing is not. You become a laughing stock if you do something out of the box, that is fixing. Losing is a normal and an obvious thing. This was my original point.

100% agree with you, England team in a good form and getting better than ever. They beat S/L team too before this. I hope India and also the S/L team will fix their problems as soon as possible.

Sorry, I had to laugh too !!!

:rofl: You did not make a comment when India won the world cup and world's number one team. When we slipped to no 2 you are crying. Is hatred your way of life? Live a better life. :)

England played really well. they deserved to win the series.

India should call back team. useless as usual over hyped players.

Time to get ride selfish SACHIN, arrogant SEWAG

India should call back team. useless as usual over hyped players.

Time to get ride selfish SACHIN, arrogant SEWAG

You guys forget everything so quickly, we were the best team for years. and this....
sFQJ7.jpg

131029.jpg

cricket_win_004.jpg

51280_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

cric4_4.jpg

Indians-celebrate-victory-2011-ICC-Cricket-world-cup_647338.jpg

This was the best cricket time we had. I cannot forget the enjoyment we had, after the final we ran across the whole town...

One team playing good for last many years, one series does not make them bad.

we are still number two..... give them a break they will return in next series.

the laugh at the laughing stock part :D-

Ohh OK I forgot you. lol When India wins you are sad and when India lose you laugh. It is all about India. You had to be sad for last many years, pity to hear that.

Did you laugh at Pakistan when they lost in their last series against England that also include match fixing? :D

Ohh OK I forgot you. lol When India wins you are sad and when India lose you laugh. It is all about India. You had to be sad for last many years, pity to hear that.

Did you laugh at Pakistan when they lost in their last series against England that also include match fixing? :D

No we didn't. But we were proud that the youngest and most inexperienced Pakistani side ever to tour England was still able to win 1 test match there unlike our neighbors who are aiming for a whitewash that too with probably the most experienced batting lineup (Untill they screwed it up with spot fixing).

Laugh and Move on.

Looking forward to One Day Series.

the laugh at the laughing stock part :D-

Did you laugh when Zulparnain left team for Security Reasons? Or when your guys were doing the fixing and selling their own country? Did you laugh when you were stripped out of world cup hosting rights? Sorry for bringing all this but you have to grow up man.

The things that I mentioned are the topics to laugh about, losing is not. You guys should appreciate the England side for their amazing performance but I didn't see anyone from your side talking about it.

You wanna laugh at someone who's losing but do not wanna appreciate the side which is playing good?

We're damn proud of team India! They have lost after 2 years and 11 series. Have you ever done this in your entire history?

No one's coming to your country for cricket, did you ever laugh on that? Player like Afridi do not play because of politics in your cricket admin, did you laugh on that? He was literally begging for playing in IPL, did you laugh on that?

Grow up guys!

india has a lot to offer......but not in this series - they got out-played in all departments esp batting. who would have thought that except for R/Dravid, all other batsmen would fail so miserably.....anyway move on (like someone said)

india has a lot to offer......but not in this series - they got out-played in all departments esp batting. who would have thought that except for R/Dravid, all other batsmen would fail so miserably.....anyway move on (like someone said)

Perfect said. I guess these guys have become over confident. Not to forget that team England has become an amazing side. They deserved to be the winners. Dravid is awesome indeed. Looking forward for one dayers.. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom