What's new

Cricket: India have become a laughing stock.

I don't intend to. All I'm saying is that India lost series after 2 years, which doesn't make it a laughing stock.

You become a laughing stock if you are involved in match or spot fixing. Losing and winning is a part of a game, fixing is not. Therefore, people who are involved in match or spot fixing are laughing stock.

Despite the fixing scandals Pakistan still took a test of England :)

I was listening to tms and Frank skinner said that Pakistan played better than india even though pakistan tried to lose the match :)

Indian bowling is depressingly bad, I am upset with India for making England look so good.

Come on mate when you lose 4 nil by a wide margin when you came here as one of the best teams in the world. How do you lnow there wasnt any match fixing. The odds on this kind of defeat must have been a mil to 1

Well, I can ask you the same question, how do you know that this was a match fixing?

Indian players make a lot of money. They really don't need to do all that. Like I said, winning and losing is a part of game. Just because they lost, does not make them fixers or laughing stock. They have lost after 11 series.

Well, I can ask you the same question, how do you know that this was a match fixing?

Indian players make a lot of money. They really don't need to do all that. Like I said, winning and losing is a part of game. Just because they lost, does not make them fixers or laughing stock. They have lost after 11 series.

Be careful , Pakistanis won't like your name .;)

Despite the fixing scandals Pakistan still took a test of England :)

I was listening to tms and Frank skinner said that Pakistan played better than india even though pakistan tried to lose the match :)

Indian bowling is depressingly bad, I am upset with India for making England look so good.

That's great for Pakistan yaar. I'm happy for you. All I'm saying is, losing and winning is part of the game. Losing after 2 years doesn't make you a laughing stock. I'm sure you would agree that its much more better than getting involved in fixing. That's all I meant.

That's great for Pakistan yaar. I'm happy for you. All I'm saying is, losing and winning is part of the game. Losing after 2 years doesn't make you a laughing stock. I'm sure you would agree that its much more better than getting involved in fixing. That's all I meant.

Actually I would have loved india to beat england. What makes it bad is the margin making england look much better than they are

We will see what happens when the English tour India.

I will promise you India will definately get revenge back in India. They will learn from this and be better prepared. India in India are too strong for England

I don't intend to. All I'm saying is that India lost series after 2 years, which doesn't make it a laughing stock.

You become a laughing stock if you are involved in match or spot fixing. Losing and winning is a part of a game, fixing is not. Therefore, people who are involved in match or spot fixing are laughing stock.

hey ... the way they loose even BD don't loose like that ... India played like kenyan players played ... Its a laughing stock because India was a No 1 team

Actually the English Cricket team is getting better. Don't know how though. You guys are mad over Football, never hear much about Cricket.
Supposedly this is one of our best teams ever. Cricket is pretty big here, in terms of patriotism the Ashes rival the world cup.

I will promise you India will definately get revenge back in India. They will learn from this and be better prepared. India in India are too strong for England

half of our major players were not fit which became a huge problem. England are a good team and a riding on good form, they really are the team to beat now.

they won the frikin world cup, even if they dont win a match till the next world cup they still got braggin rights

who cares...India is going through democratic change this time...for once in many years cricket is the least important thing for indians..

hey ... the way they loose even BD don't loose like that ... India played like kenyan players played ... Its a laughing stock because India was a No 1 team

Agreed that they played bad. However, it would be immature to compare it with Bangladesh or Kenya. India lost after 2 years which is not the case with these 2 teams.
Though I'm pretty sure they will get over this. I also think that team India has become over confident, and team England is no doubt an amazing side.

There is a way to look at things. Even if India played worst than Bangladesh, still its okay. Because losing is part of the game but fixing is not. You become a laughing stock if you do something out of the box, that is fixing. Losing is a normal and an obvious thing. This was my original point.

Back
Top Bottom