What's new

Cricket: India have become a laughing stock.

England 591/6d
India 300/9 (93.4 ov)

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Min overs remaining 37.1

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

India 300/10 (94.0 ov)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

India 300 all out The crowd rises to Rahul Dravid, who carries his bat for 146. Incredible innings from a wonderful player. Shame about his team-mates

Sehwag is crazy ... someone say to this guy that this is not T20 ....

In my opinion the reason for this dismal performance is the easy flow of money which comes in the shape of T20 with little effort. I think that private leagues such as the IPL or Srilankan PL should be banned. The T20's should be kept to a minimum and that too under the purview of the ICC FTP and nothing outside of it.

losing series after almost 2 years is much better than match fixing...

please don't change the subject

I don't intend to. All I'm saying is that India lost series after 2 years, which doesn't make it a laughing stock.

You become a laughing stock if you are involved in match or spot fixing. Losing and winning is a part of a game, fixing is not. Therefore, people who are involved in match or spot fixing are laughing stock.

I don't intend to. All I'm saying is that India lost series after 2 years, which doesn't make it a laughing stock.

You become a laughing stock if you are involved in match or spot fixing. Losing and winning is a part of a game, fixing is not. Therefore, people who are involved in match or spot fixing are laughing stock.

Come on mate when you lose 4 nil by a wide margin when you came here as one of the best teams in the world. How do you lnow there wasnt any match fixing. The odds on this kind of defeat must have been a mil to 1

Back
Top Bottom