What's new

Countering Possible Sale of F-35 to Taiwan

i wont feel happy but still what can you do about it,if america wants to sell taiwan wants to buy,allies have no problem i cant do a thing except frown a little,indians werent happy when j20 started but what can i do arming yourself is a universal right just because the enemy is getting a little more powerful will always be a problem to anyone -me ,you ,the yanks but what the world thinks comes secondary to securing my land,freedom of my people because they have been promised that their freedom wont be compromised with and they can live in peace as we are securing them from time to time.

xie xie

The argument is not whether we can stop it or not, but that the US should not do it. The US should respect other countries' views as well. It condemns China whenever it exports weapons to so-called "rogue states" like Iran, but sells them to a state that had forcefully separated from China 60 years ago

The argument is not whether we can stop it or not, but that the US should not do it. The US should respect other countries' views as well. It condemns China whenever it exports weapons to so-called "rogue states" like Iran, but sells them to a state that had forcefully separated from China 60 years ago

so how about this,the taiwanese stop claims over PRC and be happy with the little land they got and think of friendship with china.

so how about this,the taiwanese stop claims over PRC and be happy with the little land they got and think of friendship with china.

That is not going to happen. China will attack Taiwan if Taiwan give up the claim of China. If know its convoluted but China would want Taiwan to claim the whole China instead of given up the claim to China.

That is not going to happen. China will attack Taiwan if Taiwan give up the claim of China. If know its convoluted but China would want Taiwan to claim the whole China instead of given up the claim to China.

and the KMT guys would flip 5h1t as well

It doesn't physically matter if Taiwan gets F-35s, F-22s, or even if they got a star destroyer. They still are going to lose within days. It is more than likely that when the first F-35 touches down in Taibei the mainland knows more about the F-35 than Taiwan does.

However it is a sign of disrespect for our nation if the US continues selling. It is the exact same if we sold heavy artillery, ballistic missiles and bombers to Cuba and they deployed their forces across from Miami. Yes, even if Cuba got star destroyers and alien technology, the US will still crush it like a bug. But it is disrespectful to the US to do that.

It doesn't physically matter if Taiwan gets F-35s, F-22s, or even if they got a star destroyer. They still are going to lose within days. It is more than likely that when the first F-35 touches down in Taibei the mainland knows more about the F-35 than Taiwan does.

However it is a sign of disrespect for our nation if the US continues selling. It is the exact same if we sold heavy artillery, ballistic missiles and bombers to Cuba and they deployed their forces across from Miami. Yes, even if Cuba got star destroyers and alien technology, the US will still crush it like a bug. But it is disrespectful to the US to do that.

Yes, sophisticated weapons are the tools for the superpowers only, other can't even play with.

For example, before many nations can't produce a third gen fighter, but they can still afford it. Now most nations can't even afford the fouth gen fighters.

The difference is getting larger and larger between superpowers and small nations.

They are already forging friendship with China. However, they still want independence. And that's like Kashmir separating from India.

They are already forging friendship with China. However, they still want independence. And that's like Kashmir separating from India.

Pathetic examplel...........kashmir never joined india so there is no point of seperation........ its under indian occupation nd will be free one day.

i hear taiwan is just crawling with mainland spies, i fully support F-22's to Taiwan

i hear taiwan is just crawling with mainland spies, i fully support F-22's to Taiwan

I am also in favour of the F-35 and F-22 being sold to Taiwan. It will be expensive and they will have to cut back on things in order to afford it. The public will think they are stupid and we Chinese will get the technology so why not? :cheers:

F-35 or no F-35

Pakistan will always support ONE CHINA POLICY:pakistan::china::pakistan:

And yes Taiwan being an integral part of Mainland China should have J-10 J-11 J-12 J-13 J-14 ....J-20 and the whole lot.

F-35 or no F-35

Pakistan will always support ONE CHINA POLICY:pakistan::china::pakistan:

And yes Taiwan being an integral part of Mainland China should have J-10 J-11 J-12 J-13 J-14 ....J-20 and the whole lot.

Thank you brother. It does not matter how slowly China go at it, as long as China does not stop, then reunification will only be a matter of time. :china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom