What's new

Countering Possible Sale of F-35 to Taiwan

Dragon Emperor

Reaction score
Now that China has been confirmed to have a prototype of a stealth fighter flying earlier than US predicted(US predicted that prototypes won't fly until 2015 or above that), USA might sell Taiwan F-35s in the near future to support the separation of Taiwan from Chinese Motherland. So in order to counter this possible move by USA, China must make a stern message that if USA sells Taiwan F-35, China will sell J-20 to Iran or North Korea as a bargaining chip, or China will consider that move by USA as a No-1 threat to its national security and use that as justification to ramp up military spending higher than what China originally planned or China should speed up deployment of J-20 AND invest in more advanced cruise missiles and surface ships as well as preparing to deploy more space-based sensors to keep a stern watch on US deployments in region.

Also China should discourage more F-16 sales to Taiwan by threatening to sell 28 J-20s to North Korea or Iran in a 20-year pay-by-installments deal if USA sells Taiwan more F-16s. China must do all it can to prevent Taiwan from gaining more advanced weapons since the more advanced weapons Taiwan thinks it has that can successfully repel a Chinese liberation attack, the more emboldened it would make Taiwan to declare indenpence. The military gap between China and Taiwan must be like the difference between Heaven and Earth to deter Taiwan Independence.:china:

That's a joke, right?

28 J-20s to North Korea? How are they going to maintain those birds? How much is that going to cost China?

The chance of Taiwan getting F-16 C/D is very low, and the chance of it getting F-35 before 2020 is even lower. I don't see the point of this thread.

Well the F-35 is ready now and the J-20 is still years away from deployment nevermind export. What do you propose in the mean time?

I really don't mean to poo-poo your plan but I think political manuvering is still the way to go with regard to detering Taiwan US arms transfers. Besides both side of the dispute are Chinese, there is no reason why we can't work things out ourselves.

Nuclear missiles are the answer to everything. The reason the americans are so aggressive is because they think our nuclear deterrent cannot wipe every last american off the surface of the earth. we must make it very clear that in a nuclear war, not one american dog will survive, much less a person.

J-10 to North Korea and Iran, chemical weapons smuggled to terrorists in afghanistan and iraq, practice missile launches near the coast of hawaii and japan, all work. Intelligence activity within Taiwan to reduce military spending, increase costs, encourage Taiwan's youth to immigrate overseas to escape the draft, publicize corruption, all of that also work.

Perhaps Cuba will become a J-20 customer.

Perhaps Cuba will become a J-20 customer.

useless, we should sell cuba enough cruise missiles to turn miami into rubble. perhaps even nuclear tipped cruise missiles. At the 200 km distance, warning times of Cuban nukes launched towards the US would be less than 3 minutes.

useless, we should sell cuba enough cruise missiles to turn miami into rubble. perhaps even nuclear tipped cruise missiles. At the 200 km distance, warning times of Cuban nukes launched towards the US would be less than 3 minutes.

Actually, I was being sarcastic in my other comment.

We would most likely export the SAC J-16 or the XAC JH-7B. I doubt that the J-20 or the unnamed SAC fighter-bomber (which will fly in mid-2011) will be exported.

Nuclear weapons will not be exported. This is against international law and if Cuba does use them, China will be blamed.

If we are speaking of missiles, a few battalions of B-611M missiles, Changfeng-1/2 missiles, or HN-I/II/III missiles would provide enough firepower to disrupt US operations.

F-35 is going to introduce in 2016, around the same time frame with J-20.

Why Taiwan is going to buy these expensive toys?

F-35 is going to introduce in 2016, around the same time frame with J-20.

Why Taiwan is going to buy these expensive toys?

Taiwan has enough money to buy these expensive toys and US may also be willing to sell them

Taiwan has enough money to buy these expensive toys and US may also be willing to sell them

It depends, KMT party wants to spend money to fix their troubled economy, yet the DPP idiots would buy whatever Uncle Sam giving to them at any cost, the only purpose is to piss off CCP and stir up the tension with PRC.

hey man,are u kidding me?an endless negota btween cn and usa will kill this action,let alone the horrible price of that sheet.do u know how bad the eco in tw will b?i think all of u want that is make me a homeless,reply u by using a crack laptop in refug

Back
Top Bottom