What's new

Could anybody share what this is?

This "Sufism" is a religion of its own. It has nothing to do with what Allah wants, and what the prophet taught. It borrowed everything 'mystic' and 'spiritual' from Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and combined it to make something that is miles away from Quran and Sunnah.

A great percentage of "Muslims" in India indulge in these practices. Such people have been exposed by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza a few years ago. They are basically Hindus who converted, but still wanted to relieve their psychological need for going to a temple and worship something tangible.

This "Sufism" is a religion of its own. It has nothing to do with what Allah wants, and what the prophet taught. It borrowed everything 'mystic' and 'spiritual' from Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and combined it to make something that is miles away from Quran and Sunnah.

A great percentage of "Muslims" in India indulge in these practices. Such people have been exposed by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza a few years ago. They are basically Hindus who converted, but still wanted to relieve their psychological need for going to a temple and worship something tangible.
Hit the nail on the head (excuse the pun) with your explanation.
This nonsense seems to flourish among south asian muslims.

Iam afraid mods gonna ban me for posting contents from the "authentic" sufi books books like tazkiratul aulia , kashfal ------- Talmud e.t.c
Go ahead & quote from Kashf-Al-Mahjoob. I read it 25 years ago & I can give you a run for your money.

I resent reference to Talmud. Are you in your senses?

Go ahead & quote from Kashf-Al-Mahjoob. I read it 25 years ago & I can give you a run for your money.

Respected sir , the sufis got one thing right , which is purety of heart , but ,that's what Prophet Esa pbuh said "

'Love thy Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

And another Revealed source Quran also declared likewise.

"Still, there are some who take others as Allah’s equal—they love them as they should love Allah—but the believers love Allah even more."

(2:165)

Other than that i dont have to agree with them convincing somebody that they are a special person , laws of physics don't apply to them , they got some hidden knowledge (paoraanik shaktia ) which other humans
are deprived of , they can transcend the phsycial realm into metaphysical at will or otherwise without being dead and so on and so forth .

Iam gonna leave it that .

this is not sufism or Islam ....

Brother sufi-ism isnt Islam ------.

I believe these Talmud fellows initiated the first known sufi order which had largely impacted the human race . I could be wrong about their "seniority" but rest is true-----.

Guys leave that poor man alone . He's just performing tricks to put food on his table. Why not name and shame the serving "tycoon" of the darbar?

This is not Islamic teaching , only pathway to connect to Allah is by prayers 5 times a day , reading Quran , and "Understanding it as you recite" and seek forgiveness when no one is watching

LOL @ ali mirza. the guy didnt "expose" anything. he just repeated what others have been saying for a long time, but on youtube. you just got to know these things now. had you picked up some books and read them yourself you would have known about this earlier.

Other than that i dont have to agree with them convincing somebody that they are a special person , laws of physics don't apply to them , they got some hidden knowledge (paoraanik shaktia ) which other humans
are deprived of , they can transcend the phsycial realm into metaphysical at will or otherwise without being dead and so on and so forth .
they dont claim any of that. Besides Allah has shown miracles at the hands of Prophets and his loved ones (the people of Kahf are an example) both to prove the truth of the message and to show that He is All Powerful, and to set an example that such things can happen at the hands of the religious.

Back
Top Bottom