What's new

Corps commanders discuss RAW’s involvement in 'whipping up' terrorism in Pakistan.

You want play war ?,check this:
hfpfg-png.218839
Amazing brain fart!! :rofl: I think you're playing too many childish video games. Grow up.

that is not up to you what they would discuss in the meeting .............so dont waste you precious time .
its an open discussion forum .. so my usual 50 cents !

those homegrown mullah getting all kind of help from our friendly neighbors , from Afghanistan ...
mere bhai .. flow of mulla led jehad (sponsored by Uncle Sam, financed by Great Sauds and mothered by Pakistani Establishment ) was from Pakistan to Afghanistan and not vice versa ! do not reverse the history just because its coming from me .. an Indian.

Learn the difference between Mahroom and Marhoom. In English former is used as deprived and latter as deceased.

Anyway thread doesn't discuss family tree, please have your logical say.
damn my urdu sucks :(

they should also discuss homegrown mullah whipping religion and sectarian terrorism!
Yes, homegrown mullah's RAW funding has been discussed. We need to take this to the United Nations soon. Indian terrorism needs to be exposed.

Tommorrow if some Martians attacks the Pakistan it will also be a RAW Conspiracy.:D

India dont even start its full scale activities and they are already scares like shit.

Yes, homegrown mullah's RAW funding has been discussed. We need to take this to the United Nations soon. Indian terrorism needs to be exposed.
please go ahead .. UN members will get comic relief ;)

You do realize that Pakistan is armed with nukes?
You do realize that in the 2001-2 standoff, India lost at least a thousand men? Without even a war!

That is what kept you in your senses in Mumbai.

Another Mumbai or ten Mumbais, doesn't change the fact that unless you are willing to stake nukes, India can only bark and cry. With nukes, no one is the victor.

Hasn't it been like more people have been killed in Kashmir because of ISI-Paksitan Army funded infiltrators in the past 7 years than Mumbai? What have you been able to do about that?

Talk is cheap kid. Talk is all Indians can do.

In 2009, the worst of any year, 2,586 terrorist, insurgent and sectarian-related incidents were reported that killed 3,021 people and injured 7,334, according to the "Pakistan Security Report 2009" published by PIPS.[6] These casualties figure 48 percent higher as compared to 2008. On the other hand, the rate of suicide attacks surged by one third to 87 bombings that killed 1,300 people and injured 3,600.[7]
Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35,000 people, 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the Pakistani economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.[8]

Sir, is that highlighted part supposed to be an oxy-moron? I always count on you for an unbiasedopinion, but this time you've let me down.

P.S: the new leader in India is helpless as he sees Pakistan develop stronger and stronger by the day.
Not sure, what oxy-moron you saw in the highlighted text. If you mean LOC and peace are oxy-moron then I have nothing to add. Peace is something which is required for both sides to focus on the development in their respective countries.

Regarding new leader, lets see how helpless he is...He is currently focusing on bringing Indian growth rate back on track. once he is ensured of that, he will work on the other minuscule issues of Pakistan.

Like I said in my previous posts, indians like you knows nothing. You are like Jon snow when it comes to Shenanigans of your intelligence since 2002.

It was Indian military intelligence who began all this with moving into afghanistan right after american invasion in 2002 so to keep an eye on country of interest : source your indian newspaper

Pakistan intelligence began receiving indian support to baloch rebels as early as 2003: General Shahid memoir, Ex chief of general staff

Indian MI TSD carried out nearly dozen sensitive missions in Pakistan.

Indian Brigadier who was killed in embassy attack belonged to Military intelligence

Indian army is providing intelligence, signint, humint training to Afghanis : Indian newspapers.

You started with Baloch rebels back then in 2005. and then shifted your weight across several TTP factions through NDS.

TTP 2nd in command arrested when he was meeting with Afghani Intelligence: Source US newspapers

Unless you have complete knowledge of facts and figures, usual rants of conspiracy theories shouldn't be thrown randomly or It was our people logic

I was told by a resident of Peshawar that those terrorists specially TTP who are caught had tattoo on their arms.. come on Indians don't wear tattoos.

We really need to enhance capabilities of ISI. We need to enhance the budget for counter terrorism. Enemies are enemies you can't change their intentions. Lets teach them lesson. Kick them out from Afghanistan.
Once American and NATO boots are off the Afgan ground,India will be automatically left troubled.
Indian agencies and military are too immature and incapable to control(a part of) Afghanistan themselves.

Once American and NATO boots are off the Afgan ground,India will be automatically left troubled.
Indian agencies and military are too immature and incapable to control(a part of) Afghanistan themselves.

You should be grateful to US that they bombed the hell out of Afghan Taliban, otherwise Peshawar would have been in more bad condition what it is now. Your military will be fried if you cross and get inside Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom