What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

Why people bringing religion into this........... this is nothing to do with Christian or muslim or hindu..... those MF having congressi blood to suck the wealth of the nation.......

@Shinigami

that was a nice one mate,I have been on pdf for more than an year,I have never seen these ' hindutva fans ' fighting hard for their country-they are more interested in ' religion topics ' than defence,they usually ignore India bashing posts by India haters and are more intrested in fighting their own country man in name of religion.

These guys are always involved in religion bashing,even Muslim and Christian members trying to defend their own community of false claims are termed as traitors by them.

Just ignore these idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah well, at least we dont say cr@p like "We ruled you hindus for 400 years till 1947" :lol:
mate most of the Indian Christians are native Indians who just converted to Christianity.they just changed their religion but not their loyalty for India(unlike some people who claim nowadays that they are the descendants of Arabians and Turks and have nothing in common with Indians).they are as much proud Indians as we the "Hindus" are(at least from what i have perceived).not only that the Anglo-Indian community is one of the most patriotic communities that i have ever seen in India(i do have some anglo Indian friends).so that's why Christians in India don't say crap like they have ruled the Hindus for 400 odd years as most of them are aware of the fact that their ancestors were Hindus and they are not ashamed of that(unlike some people of the Indian sub-continent):coffee:

Why people bringing religion into this........... this is nothing to do with Christian or muslim or hindu..... those MF having congressi blood to suck the wealth of the nation.......

What can we do @utraash, for some, being in other religions than dharmic faiths means they are traitors..They will find fault from spellings to name to accuse us as back stabbers and traitors :omghaha:

mate most of the Indian Christians are native Indians who just converted to Christianity.they just changed their religion but not their loyalty for India(unlike some people who claim nowadays that they are the descendants of Arabians and Turks and have nothing in common with Indians).they are as much proud Indians as we the "Hindus" are(at least from what i have perceived).not only that the Anglo-Indian community is one of the most patriotic communities that i have ever seen in India(i do have some anglo Indian friends).so that's why Christians in India don't say crap like they have ruled the Hindus for 400 odd years as most of them are aware of the fact that their ancestors were Hindus and they are not ashamed of that(unlike some people of the Indian sub-continent):coffee:

yeah i know. i have lineages from different locations in and outside india, but i dont have a drop of british blood in me :)

What can we do @utraash, for some being in other religions that dharmic faiths means they are traitors..They will find fault from spellings to name to accuse us as back stabbers and traitors :omghaha:

The pain is unbearable for people who want to think about their homeland first..
but some people want to see all of them in same class of traitors... what if some one ask them about traitors who are hindus by religion ..will then they put themselves in sane class....

The pain is unbearable for people who want to think about their homeland first..
but some people want to see all of them in same class of traitors... what if some one ask them about traitors who are hindus by religion ..will then they put themselves in sane class....

I did ask them that why you branded us as traitors just because we belong to other religion.. Then they were saying I am playing victim card.. Victim card my a$$.. These people have no idea about other religion that what they learned from some radical blogs and thought by some radical idiots.. They think that only Hindus can love this country.. They under estimate the patriotism of others..

What can we do @utraash, for some, being in other religions than dharmic faiths means they are traitors..They will find fault from spellings to name to accuse us as back stabbers and traitors :omghaha:

Nothing to do dear..... let others bark in the name of religion but our focus remain same....
Save this country from traitor.... for me n I think many will be with me my nation is first than my religion. ..... religion cant give the guarantee of nationalism.......

Nothing to do dear..... let others bark in the name of religion but our focus remain same....
Save this country from congress. ......

Just want you to know that, I am a Modi hater too.. I hate Modi as much as I hate congress :D ..

Just want you to know that, I am a Modi hater too.. I hate Modi as much as I hate congress :D ..
I m neither in full favor of modi nor in against but dead against congress n being against modi doest not make u less indian...... that is how our democracy works. ..... true secular credentials can be judged when a person prefer nation first.......

Guys there are some mafia's in this forum who put there religion above country. So they naturally show there hate towards other religion. I remember three peoples (i don't want to name them here) attacked me for supporting local Muslims in a thread. One of them asked me if I am Hindu or not. when I told him yes I am Hindu then he made some ridiculous statement on me.

Guys there are some mafia's in this forum who put there religion above country. So they naturally show there hate towards other religion. I remember three peoples (i don't want to name them here) attacked me for supporting local Muslims in a thread. One of them asked me if I am Hindu or not. when I told him yes I am Hindu then he made some ridiculous statement on me.

Nope its side effects of chatting wid fanatics of pak friend. ..... some Indian following same religion line....

Nope its side effects of chatting wid fanatics of pak friend. ..... some Indian following same religion line....

Nah two of them newbies with odd 50+ posts and other one with 2000+ posts....leave it.

Nothing will happen Congress leadership will save him ,not because of his political relationship with them but because of his religion .....

Who knows may be congress found a new way to check public mood on international forum....

They have now prepared there own cyber army to counter the activities of BJP in social media .

Who knows he may be a beneficial employer ???

Back
Top Bottom