What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

I have made enough posts and have posted enough pictures to figure that out. No need to re-post the same points again.

In case you haven't realized, I have replied to EVERY postings here replying to me and to a few others Not replying to me as well. The question is, have YOU read the posts ?

Seriously, a guy wearing a suit is your best argument of we aping the west??

Heard about 'missionary' mode but what you are mentioning here and I am thinking are different. ;)

But I have to concede - I had this feeling when you started talking in this thread you are someone I met here in this forum couple of months back who was getting back at everyone including other hindus for their varied hindu practices - You are not that person though I am wondering how many of you are out there.

People are free to practice anything they want as long as they are honest to themselves and others.

Hypocrisy is what gets you shot in pdf :P

Do you smell a conspiracy ? :smokin:

Where?? Thats what I am asking? What you are trying to argue here.. What you meant by we ape the Western Marriage?? I did ask you a question that whether you saw any Christian marriage of India.. Its same as the Hindu tradition, just the prayers and priests are different.. We knot the magalsuthra to the girl and the girls sister or aunty help him knot the mangalsutra, then she will be replaced by the guys sister which means now the bride belongs the guy's family..Now tell me where you see we aping the west??

Did you happens to read the counter arguments here.. I mean leave mine.. You dont have to take mine as face value.. About any of the rest of the guy's post?

Umm dude ...why do you copy Hindu marriages? Don't the Christians exchange vows and promise to remain together forever until they both are able to afford great divorce lawyers ? :D

Heard about 'missionary' mode but what you are mentioning here and I am thinking are different. ;)

But I have to concede - I had this feeling when you started talking in this thread you are someone I met here in this forum couple of months back who was getting back at everyone including other hindus for their varied hindu practices - You are not that person though I am wondering how many of you are out there.

I met that person too. He called me an "uneducated Hindu who believes that he is a Hindu purely because he worships Lords Rama and Krshna." I had to recite the entire Upanishads on PDF before he conceded that I am a Hindu :D

Umm dude ...why do you copy Hindu marriages? Don't the Christians exchange vows and promise to remain together forever until they both are able to afford great divorce lawyers ? :D

Yaar Christian marriage is India is very very much different from any other country.. Most of it are from our tradition.. I will surely invite you to my marriage, may be next year this time.. You can see it first hand ;).. Thus I can use you as my divorce lawyer , free of charge if thing gone wrong .. I am sure that you will help your friend :P

Yaar Christian marriage is India is very very much different from any other country.. Most of it are from our tradition.. I will surely invite you to my marriage, may be next year this time.. You can see it first hand ;).. Thus I can use you as my divorce lawyer , free of charge if thing gone wrong .. I am sure that you will help your friend :P

Yaar arrange me some great food and drinks when I get there. I will do the divorce for you as soon as the wedding is over and the bride's family has paid the dowry :D

Yaar arrange me some great food and drinks when I get there. I will do the divorce for you as soon as the wedding is over and the bride's family has paid the dowry :D

I will make sure you will get some Kerala food.. But most probably, the main course will be Biryani or Fried rice.. But go easy on the divorce thing.. Let me enjoy honeymoon for couple of days..

His username has a spelling mistake. He even don't know Indian languages properly. :rofl:

Just look at the reply he made.. He have problem with our customs, pactices, habbits, Names. philosophy... How can someone argue with a person like that?? :cuckoo:

His username has a spelling mistake. He even don't know Indian languages properly. :rofl:

Where was your username with spelling mistake made. :lol:

......It's a Proper Nouns you Moron :omghaha:...........it can be spelled anyway you want.

Just look at the reply he made.. He have problem with our customs, pactices, habbits, Names. philosophy... How can someone argue with a person like that?? :cuckoo:

:devil: you are back to you old tricks of not making any direct answer but pleading for public sympathy. :P

Back
Top Bottom