What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

No I wanna know what your argument is all about.. By aping west what you mean.. Is that mean, we are marrying in a church?

I have proved my point that you ape the west and that your religious center is outside India. :coffee:

Have you ever seen Hindu marriages in India or is Lavish Bollywood movies and Hindi soap operas your only source of experiencing the Hindu marriages, :lol::lol:

Most of the time bridegroom prefer western attire like suit with a turban, many thinks simple Kurta-Pyjama is not suitable for their once in a lifetime occasion while Sherwani too expensive.

.....No I was living in trimbutooo and have never seen an Hindu wedding. :lol:

Are you seriously telling us a Suite is more expensive than a sherwani ? :rofl: ....... They are both the same price. You get suites and sherwani's both starting from 3000 Rs to 30,000 Rs to Rs 3,00,000.

What is your point by the way ? discussing wedding fashion ? :disagree:

.....No I was living in trimbutooo and have never seen an Hindu wedding. :lol:

Are you seriously telling us a Suite is more expensive than a sherwani ? :rofl: ....... They are both the same price. You get suites and sherwani's both starting from 3000 Rs to 30,000 Rs to Rs 3,00,000.

Only ghatiya quality Sherwani comes for 3000 or 5000 rupees, Sherwani is only preferred by city boys as Sherwani was the dress of Royalty.

I am sure your experience with Hindus marriages are confined to bollywood movies or Hindi Soap operas. :lol:

Only ghatiya quality Sherwani comes for 3000 or 5000 rupees, Sherwani is only preferred by city boys as Sherwani was the dress of Royalty.

I am sure your experience with Hindus marriages are confined to bollywood movies or Hindi Soap operas. :lol:

Yawn .......whatever .............:coffee:

Stupid analogy .

Never seen a single Hindu wedding in Kerala adopting this style , not in my family .

So according to you we must be less Hindu and Indian .

I believe his experience about Hindu marriages in India comes from these types of Bollywood songs. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe his experience about Hindu marriages in India comes from these types of Bollywood songs. :lol::lol::lol:

I really have doubt whether this guy is Indian or even Hindu .

The only problem the hindutva guys have with the Christians is conversion .

Other than that I have never seen them questioning their loyalty .

This guy is some special case .

Funny thing to say to a Married Man with kids ...........clearly stupidity doe not respect national boundaries. :pop:

Have you ever seen Hindu marriages in India, bride will wear Indian dress like Sari or Ghaghra-choli while the bridegroom will mostly wears western attire with Turban instead of expensive Sherwanis.

How can he see all those when he is blinded by his ideology....................

If that is your conclusion, then it is a measure of your intelligence and ability for critical thinking. Nothing to be proud of... :coffee:

When debating with a guy who neither have intelligence nor critical thinking , this is enough ...... :hang2:

I really have doubt whether this guy is Indian or even Hindu .

The only problem the hindutva guys have with the Christians is conversion .

Other than that I have never seen them questioning their loyalty .

This guy is some special case .

.......... maybe you should complain to the mods about your suspicions. :devil:

I am what you would call a 'Hindutvadi'. But the level of anti Christian bigotry is astounding. I have seen plenty of scum bags missionaries who give 50 rupees in North Orissa for conversions. But at the same time I have also seen people who don't work for conversions at all. I am strictly against all those 'take money and be a Christian' thing.

But clubbing all Christians together is not smart. Another point - marriage dress is a part of a self confessed identity. I would be happier if people chose Indian attires, but otherwise I don't think ridiculing them for wearing suits and all is smart. One thing we must remember is harsh and simple - (something that is too easy to accept and difficult to write) that Indian Christians - by and large, are patriotic and they don't want to impose a Christian majority state and deny non Christians their rights. They don't kill people in the name of Christ (at least in India). So let's not make enemies. Unity is strength.

Now lets get back into topic. (I mean lets leave this marriage thing away :D )

Here is a wedding of an christian Australian (European decent) getting married in Dharmic Traditions

......and here is a mallu getting married in Kerala. :P (marriage is only an eg. my larger point still stands)

shamako.jpg

The second style is how I got married exactly dress and all. instead of a priest, I had an elder instead handover mangalsutra. Does it make me a westerner? ;)

I am what you would call a 'Hindutvadi'. But the level of anti Christian bigotry is astounding. I have seen plenty of scum bags missionaries who give 50 rupees in North Orissa for conversions. But at the same time I have also seen people who don't work for conversions at all. I am strictly against all those 'take money and be a Christian' thing.

But clubbing all Christians together is not smart. Another point - marriage dress is a part of a self confessed identity. I would be happier if people chose Indian attires, but otherwise I don't think ridiculing them for wearing suits and all is smart. One thing we must remember is harsh and simple - (something that is too easy to accept and difficult to write) that Indian Christians - by and large, are patriotic and they don't want to impose a Christian majority state and deny non Christians their rights. They don't kill people in the name of Christ (at least in India). So let's not make enemies. Unity is strength.

Now lets get back into topic. (I mean lets leave this marriage thing away :D )

What 'anti-christian' bigotry have your witnessed ? ....... best of my knowledge there has been non except for some people's inability to understand the written word and their compulsion to 'read between the lines' and cry wolf.

Your last point about the ability of 1.5% christians to impose their will on the rest of the 98% Indians are concerned, just look into the North east, Orrisa, kerala, Andhra Pradesh.

How many states in India is controlled by that 1.5% ? What is the percentage size of those states compared to rest India? What is the extend of their control on the education and health care industry ? their control on the media, their ability to mobilize global public opinion, their ability to control the destiny of rest of India, and their ability to mold Public opnion via the schools, colleges, govt. and media ? Take a rational look at the number and then come back to discuss.

The second style is how I got married exactly dress and all. instead of a priest, I had an elder instead handover mangalsutra. Does it make me a westerner? ;)

That makes you an Indian christian born in India, having your religious center in the west and Now working and staying in the west. :azn:

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong :rolleyes:

Funny thing to say to a Married Man with kids ...........clearly stupidity doe not respect national boundaries. :pop:

You can explain that to an Angrez he may believe your words, your lies won't work before native born Indian Hindus who frequently attends dozens of marriages and baaraat of relatives, friends and neighbours.

Read some books on Swami Vivekananda mate. I can understand that you are afraid. Nothing wrong in that.
But as far as forced or bribed conversions are concerned, like I said - I am dead against it. And about the persecution of Dharmic people by the Christians in all these areas - trust me (from a person on the field) - it is highly exaggerated. And many organizations are undoing such conversions as we speak.

Bribed Conversion is wrong.
But we do not need to resort to wrong to make things right. Trust me, work is being done and peacefully.
Note - Bajrang Dal does not excel in any 'shuddhi' stuff. VHP and Arya Samaj work on the ground. They don't have fighters with guns. Only old senile men. Wise men.

Let's come back to the topic. If anyone wishes to discuss about the stuff mentioned above, you can open a new thread and invite me :D
What 'anti-christian' bigotry have your witnessed ? ....... best of my knowledge there has been non except for some people's inability to understand the written word and their compulsion to 'read between the lines' and cry wolf.

Your last point about the ability of 1.5% christians to impose their will on the rest of the 98% Indians are concerned, just look into the North east, Orrisa, kerala, Andhra Pradesh.

How many states in India is controlled by that 1.5% ? What is the percentage size of those states compared to rest India? What is the extend of their control on the education and health care industry ? their control on the media, their ability to mobilize global public opinion, their ability to control the destiny of rest of India, and their ability to mold Public opnion via the schools, colleges, govt. and media ? Take a rational look at the number and then come back to discuss.

You can explain that to an Angrez he may believe your words, your lies won't work before native born Indian Hindus who frequently attends dozens of marriages and baarat of relatives, friends and neighbours.

................................:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom