What's new

Congres leader arrested, 4515 crore of Forex seized, Church funds suspected

Every christian wedding ape the west ....your customs ape the west.

You are again resorting to strawmen argument to counter facts :lol: ......boring.

You imitate the west to show your similarity with the 'west', your empathy with other Christians globally and your 'differences' with the rest of dharmic Indians. In this case, you can protest LOUDLY ....but loud protests cannot replace the FACTS.

This is the same reason muslims ape the arabs, take on arab names, follow arab customs etc...... To emphasize their 'difference' from the other 'hindus'.

You are the one to talk about 'rational thinking' :angel:

The FACTS still remains that some one named 'Krishna wadiyar' can still be a christian if he follows the teaching of christ without changing his name to 'Francis aluka' or 'John matthai'. :wave:

What if I proove you wrong?? That I say India Christian wedding have lot more common with Indian tradition than western one?? Think before you answer..

Here is a wedding of an christian Australian (European decent) getting married in Dharmic Traditions

images

......and here is a mallu getting married in Kerala. :P (marriage is only an eg. my larger point still stands)

shamako.jpg

Yahoo.....she is wearing a Sari. Amazing observation and conclusion. :disagree:

Have you ever seen Hindu marriages in India, bride will wear Indian dress like Sari or Ghaghra-choli while the bridegroom will mostly wears western attire with Turban instead of expensive Sherwanis.

She is wearing Sari.

See, what I am dealingagainst?? These guy have no clue what he is talking about and trying to insult every other religion.. He is saying we are aping the west.. He doesnt even know that, we are using mangalsutra or thaali to marry and traditional rituals like giving a lamp to women when they enter the house.. I am not sure whether he see a Indian Christians in his real life..

Have you ever seen Hindu marriages in India, bride will wear Indian dress like Sari or Ghaghra-choli while the bridegroom will mostly wears western attire with Turban instead of expensive Sherwanis.

In India WHITE is worn by women when their husbands DIE. Red is the usual color for hindu brides. Are you sure you are not seeing what you WANT to See ?

Is this what you are talking about ?
Hindu_marriage_ceremony_offering.jpg

As compared to
Syrian_Christian_wedding_in_India_SB103661.jpg

100_6071.JPG

000116.jpg

Syrian_Christian_wedding_in_India_SB290321.jpg

See, what I am dealingagainst?? These guy have no clue what he is talking about and trying to insult every other religion.. He is saying we are aping the west.. He doesnt even know that, we are using mangalsutra or thaali to marry and traditional rituals like giving a lamp to women when they enter the house.. I am not sure whether he see a Indian Christians in his real life..

LOL.......... are you trying to garner sympathy vote? :lol:

He is bashing Indian Christians on silly issues. Indian men from any religion today hardly wear any traditional Indians clothes. Same with large section of Indians girls.

@Mritunjaya, let me get it straight. You want Indian Christians to marry and follow the customs same as Hindu tradition? I mean the whole marriage session where our priest reciets the prayers and all those?? Do you know how stupid you sound??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mritunjaya, let me get it straight. You want Indian Christians to marry and follow the customs same as Hindu tradition? I mean the whole marriage session where our priest reciets the prayers and all those?? Do you know how stupid you sound??

.... what I want is irrelevant ........ again the stawman defense.

So now do you agree that Indian christians ape the west ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.......... are you trying to garner sympathy vote? :lol:

Seriously?? I am showing the stupidity of your posts.. You wont understand it but other people do.. All you counter arguments are based on two things.. Victim mentality and strawmen.. Move on mate.. There is nothing to argue here.. You show off your stupidity enough here..

:angel: .... what I want is irrelevant ........ again the stawman defense.

So now do you agree that Indian christians ape the west ? :azn:

No I wanna know what your argument is all about.. By aping west what you mean.. Is that mean, we are marrying in a church?

Seriously?? I am showing the stupidity of your posts.. You wont understand it but other people do.. All you counter arguments are based on two things.. Victim mentality and strawmen.. Move on mate.. There is nothing to argue here.. You show off your stupidity enough here..

:lol: Stooping to personal attacks to counter Facts ....... how typical of you. :lol:

Stupid analogy .

Never seen a single Hindu wedding in Kerala adopting this style , not in my family .

So according to you we must be less Hindu and Indian .

If that is your conclusion, then it is a measure of your intelligence and ability for critical thinking. Nothing to be proud of... :coffee:

Is this what you are talking about ?
Hindu_marriage_ceremony_offering.jpg

Have you ever seen Hindu marriages in India or is Lavish Bollywood movies and Hindi soap operas your only source of experiencing the Hindu marriages, :lol::lol:

Most of the time bridegroom prefer western attire like suit with a turban, many thinks 'simple Kurta-Pyjama' is not suitable for their marriage occasion while Sherwani too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom